Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.4

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 11/21/2003 10:57:00 AM

I discovered Sonia Kashuk products from these boards, and I am SO glad. I love this powder. Been looking for a good loose powder for a long time that wouldn't look chalky or yucky. This one is FANTASTIC and in fact, I'll go ahead and declare that it's the first powder I have ever used that really and truly didn't look like powder on my face. It takes away the shine and evens out my skin, but you cannot see any powder on my face when I'm done. Excellent stuff. Wish there were more colors, because this and "Naked" are both a little light. Nonetheless, GREAT powder.

on 9/17/2003 12:11:00 PM

Finally, a great face powder that doesn’t make me look like a ghost and doesn’t cost a fortune. It works very similar to EL So Ingenious but at a third of the cost! I actually prefer SK over EL. I have pale yellow toned skin and Flesh blends perfectly with my skin. I wore it before I went to Florida for a week (pre-tan) and it matched and am now wearing it after my face tanned and it still matches! It does a pretty good job of keeping the oilies away (not perfect but close) and just gives a great finish to my foundation (and on good skin days, looks good just by itself). Highly recommend this…a superior product! Just wish it came in a larger container but it doesn’t take much on the brush to cover the entire face. I use a brush instead of the puff it comes with……both work good, though. UPDATE: Just went to buy my second container and the container is almost twice as small at the same price!!!! I can't believe Sonia is trying to rip the consumer off like this just because the product became popular. It has made me so furious, I refuse to purchase any of her products (and I even like them)!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a good powder. It blends well and the shade is good for my LLL/MMM skin color. It gets rid of shine and makes my skin appear flawless. *UPDATE* well I've decided I wouldn't repurchase this product b/c I really don't find it to be all that great compared to some others. And in all reality has probably done the worst job of keeping me shine free of all the products that I've tried.

i love the color for my fair skin and i also love the subtle shimmer, but every time i used this i broke out really bad. I have oily skin and palladio wer/dry foundation cleared my breakout and i have never broken out since with palldio. It's at Sally's.

on 7/10/2003 1:09:00 AM

i love this powder, it's great for medium toned skin. i'm Asian with a golden undertone and a tan, it matches very well. the powder doesn't make you look ghostly or anything and it does give you that healthy subtle glow but with a matte finish.. it also controls oil well and doesn't make me break out. it's cheap! about US$10.. the packaging's not special but it's obviously the product you'd be more interested in. it deserves the 5 lipsticks

on 7/1/2003 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

matches a variety of skin tones. how can you beat the price? talc smell, but no one smells my face.

on 6/17/2003 12:27:00 AM

This is a wonderful product! Got it in Flesh. It is the only powder ever to completely match my skin tone! It covers my dry sensitive skin nice and smooth. I notice that I dont have to put so much foundation on for this.. which is great for me. Thanks MUA members for the great reviews! I have finally found my HG powder. I hope they dont stop selling this. Paula says that it contains cornstarch and that it can cause blemishes. Since I've been usin it and by the reviews it hasnt caused me one. Rave on this product! I highly recommend.

on 6/15/2003 11:59:00 PM

I used up the container of Naked I had, so when I went to buy more, I got Flesh also. For comparison purposes, Naked is more transluscent. Now I like Flesh too, and it also works on my PPP skin! The powder is very fine and soft, and leaves a nice soft finish -- not chalky or cakey at all. The only improvement I could see making is to have more color choices -- there are currently only two -- Naked and Flesh.

on 5/20/2003 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my powder that I use when I don't wear no foundation. It gives my skin a nice matte finish which is what I love. I also like to use it over my SK hydro tint. It gives it a oerfect touch.

The color is perfect for me. Not to light or too dark.

Color: ummm, Hard to say... Soft Beige tint?

Texture: Very finely milled, goes on silky smooth without allowing oil to appear. Leaves my complexion supple. Does not settle into fine lines.

Lasting Power: Excellent.

Scent: None.

This is my HG Loose Powder for Summer. In the colder months I use "Naked". Absolute best loose powder I've ever tried. It dissapears into your skin- yet works like a champ. I use it on my t-zone & under my eyes. I love Sonia Kashuk & she deserves every dollar she gets from me! (MMM dk red/green)