Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was doing my best to like this perfume. The mistake I did was buying it after I sniffed over 20+ different perfumes. Sure my nose couldn't tell a thing :( What a waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it smells great on others and hence the good reviews. It's all about body chemistry and this doesn't work well AT ALL on me. Oh yuck!

on 9/4/2010 10:03:00 AM

LOVE IT!!! I just wish the scent lasted longer. I like this so much better than the EDP. I received a giant bottle of the EPD and I have no idea what to do with it. To me it smells like latex compared to the EDT one, but when I wear both I still receive compliments and apparently I am the only one who notices the difference between the scents. Get the EDT over the EDP.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is also my favorite! Though I can only wear it at night since it is hot all year round here. It must be very nice wearing it in a colder climate. The scent is rosy, spicy and classy too. Love it!

It is true that for a EDT, it smells like EDP. Must be very strong for EDP version.

on 5/12/2010 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I do like this, but I can't believe this is the EDT, the EDP must be absolutely overpowering. This is a warm, spicy, slightly sweet scent. Very much a "skin" fragrance, which I generally like. I only use this for evening wear, and I just spray a little on my fingers and dab it on my neck, wrists etc. If I actually sprayed this on myself I have a feeling I would absolutely reek of it. Staying power is excellent. I've had a 100 ml bottle for a couple of years now, and it's almost full because I use such tiny amounts of it. It'll go bad long before I'm able to finish it. As it is, I don't think I'll repurchase. Maybe if they come out with a "sheer" version, something a little less concentrated.

on 7/14/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Of all my perfumes, Narciso Rodriguez EDT is my favorite for fall and winter!

Sexy, mysterious, amazing, absolutely wonderful!

Try it!

on 6/13/2010 12:08:00 PM

I like this, another great evening/going out frag. Sexy and sophisticated, but subtle at the same time. Not an "in your face" sexy, but more a "come closer" sexy. It can be pretty strong, sometimes I dab it on. I get a bit of rose accord in the dry down. A great, different scent.

on 4/8/2010 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This has to be the sexiest fragrance, ever. I only wear it when Im going out. Im not good at describing fragrances, but this one is a winner. Elegant black bottle. For an EDT its as potent as a EDP.

on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 AM

I will never be without this scent for fall/winter/early spring. It is sexy but in a very refined way. I'm not sure what makes it so special, but I've never had so many complements on a fragrance.

on 1/6/2009 12:54:00 AM

This really is absolute heaven, so beautiful. I got 3 compliments the first day I wore this. My only complaint is it doesnt last long on me at all and while Im normally a "one-spray" kind of girl, I had to do 3 sprays of this to really smell it. The good thing about that is that its not such a sillage monster so as to give other people headaches. Overall its amazing and yes Ill wear it as long as NR makes it.

Love this scent- heavy at first but fades to a pleasant musky, sexy, flirty, fruity, yummy smell. I received this as a present and I reserve it for special occasions and I get compliments every time! Deeelish.

Popular Fragrances