Victoria's Secret Drenched in Pink Fresh & Clean Supersoft Body Lotion

4.4

on 10/28/2008 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Can't get enough of this lotion--or its matching body spray! Such a lovely clean scent that truly does smell like apples and lilies. It is definitely not a boring laundry scent. Fresh & Clean is really sensual and complex in ways. The lotion lingers for such a long time and is extremely versatile. It is great to wear at anytime, on any occasion---with the matching body spray, or with a different perfume. I love how Fresh & Clean is never cloying or sharp smelling. The D&G comparison makes sense, but this is much more feminine and better smelling, overall, so don't shy away from this if you aren't crazy about Light Blue (personally, I'm not crazy over it, but I love this scent). This might be my favorite lotion of all!

I love this scent. It is a clean scent, a little fruity, and not overwhelmingly strong. I don't get a distinct lily or apple scent, but that is what I like about this product. I didn't care for the spray's scent, but the lotion I like.

on 11/17/2007 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice! The square bottle belies the fact that at 16.9 fluid ounces, this is more than twice as big as all the other lotions at VS. The pump is a nice change from always having to invert the bottle to get product out. With all that said, the lotion has a nice consistency, moisturizes well, and smells young but classy. Definitely for the high school - college age group. Great as a base for the body spray. The apple note isn't obnoxiously sweet (ahem, B&BW.) The scent reminds me more of a cleaner magnolia.

I love this body lotion. Although I hate the big, bulky design, it smells amazingly fresh! The scent lingers lightly all day. It makes my skin supersoft. I like it but will look for a sexier, more grown-up fragrance next time.

on 1/2/2008 8:39:00 PM

GO OUT & BUY THIS RIGHT NOW! I am completely in love with this scent. I wish I could bathe in it. I was browsing VS with a friend of mine & she smelled this & asked for it for Christmas. When I went to buy it for her there were only 2 bottles of this one left (but tons of the other two PINK scents), so I decided to buy it as well, because if it was almost sold out, it must be amazing. I am so glad I did. It smells like fresh apples & lilly, and it just smells so beautiful without being overwhelming. The scent lasts almost all day on the skin, too. It's not too heavy & makes the skin supersoft too. The square bottle is a little clumsy, but the pump is a HUGE plus for me. I got it during the sale, so it was 2/$20, but I will def. buy this again at regular price. It's THAT good!

on 7/23/2008 5:41:00 PM

i love this lotion! it smells so good, the scent lasts, and it makes your skin veryyy soft.

i bought it along with the body spray to get the 2/$20 deal, and i'm glad i did. using both of them helps the scent to last longer. if you're going to buy lotion at VS, i strongly recommend this one.

on 7/28/2007 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was in VS to buy more Love Spell when I saw their new line of PINK fragrances and lotions.

3 new scents with matching body lotions in huge pink bottles. I choose Fresh & Clean which is a fresh apple and lily scent.

I am in love with this scent. It smells so absolutely fabulous on me and lasts like you would not believe. It smells fresh and clean of course but also sweet and yummy.

VS body lotions usually do not moisturize me and actually leave me dry but they really improved that. This supersoft body lotion really hydrates.

The bottle is huge with a cool pump. It looks nice in the bathroom. I can see this in college dorms everywhere.

The shape of the bottle makes me think the pump will not be able to get the last bit out but I'll have to wait and see.

I bought this and the body mist for a 2 for $20 deal. Great price because did I mention how huge these bottles are?

on 8/3/2007 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was in Victoria's Secret once again debating on whether or not to purchase Heavenly. I saw this new line and I remembered reading about it on the QVC beauty forum. The ladies there were raving about how much PINK "Fruity & Bright" smells just like Philosophy's "Falling in Love". I've never smelled "Falling in Love" before, but "Fruity and Bright" smells like blackberry and vanilla, nicely done. However, I purchased PINK "Fresh & Clean" lotion and mist. "Fresh & Clean" is apple and lily scented with the apple scent being very soft. It is rather clean smelling and I like when I encounter a scent that's different from anything else that I have . Like the reviewer before me stated, the bottles are big, and to me somewhat awkward to hold and use at the same time (the body mist) but you really get a lot for your money(Right now, 2 for $20.00). BTW, it's pretty long lasting, too.

on 8/25/2007 12:06:00 AM

This smells clean (but not in a fabric softener way) and is more moisturizing than any of the fragranced lotions I have used before. Also, it doesn't start to smell odd once it warms up on your skin either.

on 9/3/2007 4:53:00 PM

I've been tired of fragrances that are sweet and super-fruity lately. When I saw the 3 new Pink fragrances in the store (sweet & tart, fresh & clean, and fruity & bright), I knew immediately that "Fresh and Clean" was perfect for me, because it is refreshing and lightweight, but "mature" and not overly fruity or sweet. The lotion lasts for a long time and has a good amount of moisture. I have so many lotions already, but I knew I had to purchase this, because I fell in love with it after smelling it! It smells mostly like lilies and fresh cotton, but there is an apple note to it as well. It is a very soft, subtle and pretty scent. The lotion is very soothing, and I find it to be one of my favorite scents ever! Amazing, especially considering my large collection. I'll definitely be purchasing again.

Popular Lotions / Creams