Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Simply because my wonderful boyfriend wears this and because I love my boyfriend, I had to go on and give this a five! :D I was never really fond of the women's version (though a good friend of mine swears by it, and it works well on her) or the citrusy notes in either of this fragrance, it *does* smell nice on a man. Rather light and summery rather than overtly sexy. Mmmmmmmmm.....

Ok, maybe its just the guy wearing it, but my boyfriend's friend was wearing way too much of this, and I thought I was going to be sick. I got a huge migraine. It smelled strongly of chypre on him. I think I would like it in small dosages. But I can't give it a more positive rating due to the man I smelled it on.

on 10/2/2002 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My friend told me that she met a guy who was wearing this and she thought it smelled great. I didn't think it was true, so last week while I was at the Clinique counter in Nordstrom's I decided to try this. I was so surprised that it actually smells really good! Who would have thought that Clinique could make a nice smelling men's cologne? :-)

on 3/18/2002 7:45:00 PM

I normally don't review men's fragrances but this one smells fabulous!! A fellow male student wears this one and it smells so nice when I walk into class. My daughter and I smelled this at Carson's to see if we should get it for my SO and we both agreed we like it better than the female version of Happy. If you are looking for a new scent for your man....try this one! And pick yourself up a new gloss or some TTA while you are at the Clinique counter! : )

on 4/5/2002 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Now this I LOVE! I have yet to find a lot of men who use it but when I do, wow, it just turns me on! To me it's not very similiar to the women's version. I'm not quite sure of the notes but I can say that they are the right ones!

on 3/20/2002 5:12:00 PM

Definitely! The male version of Happy is so much nicer than the female one. The scent is more subtle so it doesn't give me a headache, and the SO adores it.

Popular Fragrances