MAC 15-PAN

MAC 15-PAN
15-PAN

4.7

Keeps all my e/s organized and I dont have to waste time searching for the color I want.

Love it!!! Feels very professional, great to have your eyeshadows in one place, wherever you take it. I love rearranging them and getting them perfect. Also a huge timesaver: Think about how long it takes to find each little compact or even quad, two hands to open it, use it, close it, find the next one...

on 5/20/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so happy when I saw this on the canadian mac website. I kept thinking of getting the coastal scents palettes, but in the back of my mind hoping that I would somehow get the mac one. And I much preferred the mac one. I finally got it, and love it. I don't have any shadows in it yet because I have three mac pans and they are in my 4 pan palette, but I hope to start collecting soon.

on 5/25/2009 10:18:00 AM

Sleek, convenient, and handy! I love that it is thin which makes it easy to store and travel with, plus the magnet system is excellent for keeping the pans in place. I really appreciate that the e/s are a little cheaper to purchase this way, compared to the regular single e/s, and that the pans are a part of the Back to MAC recycling program as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i just purchased my first palette and i love it! it is so chick looking and convient. also fun to fill! ;)

on 5/26/2009 4:21:00 PM

Love this! I'm a huge nyx fan, and I wanted to depot all of the silly, bulky single eyeshadows because they were getting annoying. I finally bought this after about a week of thinking about it. I popped out the circular pan parts so that I could fit more in, so now I have both my square and circular nyx shadows in it. you can also buy annabelle shadows for like $4 that fit in here, as well as of course mac (but I prefer nyx, to be honest). Its so cute and small, and i would definitely buy it again except that I probably won't be needing one any time soon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the MAC 15 pans! A cute, handy way to keep your shadows organized while still looking professional. I was using nothing but 4 pans for years & decided to switch over to 15 pans about 2 years ago; sooo happy I did. If you remove the plastic insert, you can fit at least 5-6 more eyeshadows which is nice when you need a little more room after B2M'ing ;)

on 5/17/2009 6:44:00 PM

So compact and handy

on 5/17/2009 5:44:00 PM

I had been filling up my 4 pan palettes and it was getting silly, so off I went and bought the 15 pan palette. I think its great value for money, practical as you can have all 15 eyeshadows out in from of you instead of searching every single pot for a certain shade, where as here they are all on display!
Being magnetised is great as it will keep all your shadows in place!
Looks fairly good, only thing is not very sturdy if you drop them lol
Would definatly buy again!

on 5/17/2009 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

So compact. So handy. So wonderful. These magnetic trays are the best thing since sliced bread! They are great for keeping all your Mac, Nyx, and Milani shadows together. Just depot them, stick a magnet on the back, and pop them in the palette. I am so blessed to have a Mac store in my city so I can get them when I need another. I wish the Mac counter will sell them as well. I also really like that they are stackable.