Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

4.2

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

on 4/6/2014 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Dries VERY quickly, and lasts just as long as any slow-drying top coat I've tried.

I normally put two coats of this on top of semi-dry nailpolish, it makes a hard layer that protects the polish underneath until it dries completely. I hate waiting around for nailpolish to dry, so this is perfect for me.

on 3/25/2014 6:50:00 PM

Does it get any better than this? I never wanted to paint my nails because no matter how long I waited, I'd wake up and have dents and bubbles in my nail polish so I just got sick of wasting my time. I found this product and it's life changing. I paint my nails, 2 minutes later they're hard as a rock. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I will be purchasing this FOREVER and never looking back!

This is the top coat I have been looking for! I've always been pretty loyal to Seche Vite, but it causes awful shrinkage on my nails, does not prolong the life of the manicure, and when the polish chips on the second day, it will just all pull off in one solid sheet. I'm on my third day with this manicure, there was no shrinkage, and I have no chips, not even tip wear! It is the same price as Seche Vite but works much better, and lacks the chemicals that some people dislike about Seche Vite. I would 100% recommend this top coat to anybody who asked me. Super shiny. Long wear. Quick dry. Do it.

gives great shine, and completely dries polish in less than 10 minutes (may even be dry sooner but I'm too afraid to test it before the 10 minute mark). Polish seems to last without chipping for about 1-3 days so on that front I am not happy with this product. Would recommend to anyone needing a top coat which dries very quickly, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone who wants their manicure to last chip free for more than 3 days.

on 2/24/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is the best top coat I have tried. Lasts for a week, does not chip, amazing!
I was using Sache Vitta because it gives that nice gloss, however it was very thick and it changed the color of my nail polish. Essie is way better, love it.

on 1/31/2014 8:35:00 PM

Two women I work with always have super shiny, great looking nails - I thought they were gel polished. But it turns out, both of them just swear by this as a topcoat so I had to get it. Though $10 is usually a little steep for me for polish, this is totally worth it!

Dries SUPER fast. Before I would worry about smudging or chipping for an hour or more after painting my nails. This makes my polish dry and set completely within less than 20 minutes - no more having to avoid touching things for hours, which means I'm more likely to paint my nails. :) Goes on very smoothly, not too thin or thick, and no bubbles once dry.

The speed is wonderful and the finish is great too! It's very, very glossy/shiny and does make regular polish look as good as gels. Helps prevent chipping; even with frequent antibacterial washing and typing, makes my polish last at least 4 days.

Definitely recommend this one. It's a must!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I liked this top coat but it wasn't amazing. It adds a nice shine to the nails, doesn't cause any shrinkage and dries super quickly. However I find it doesn't prevent chipping. I don't notice a difference between when I do and don't use this top coat, chipping wise.

It is a nice top coat and would be good if you paint your nails regularly or for short periods of a time but if you want something that will prevent chipping I don't think this is the top coat for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! dries insanely fast and is shinier than Seche Vite (in my opinion...) I am a licensed cosmetologist so I have access to beauty supply shops that are extremely discounted for professionals only, so I can buy this for $4.00 which can't be beat. I used to swear by Seche Vite (which I still love and use) but this doesn't stink as much and I swear it dries with better shine. I wish it came in a gallon size haha since I paint my nails different every day (I have a SERIOUS nail polish addiction) I always suggest this to friends, family, and clients to use... its amazing!

The best top coat ever!! Does what it says. It makes your nail polish dry faster, plus it adds a gorgeous shine to it. Will continue to purchase.

on 12/26/2013 4:46:00 PM

My hg topcoat since 8 bottles already. Dries fast, makes your manicure glossy and longer lasting+ you can almost finish the bottle before it bekomes unworkable (keep it cool and in the fridge as much as possible). Does go a bit syrupy in the end but still manageable. Not cheap but worth it.