Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

This mousse survived the bedhead test...the next morning I still had volume in my hair and it didn't turn greasy overnight, like others I have tried. GREAT product!! It leaves my hair feeling normal and not gummy, or hard. I would recommend it for anyone with fine, limp hair.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After reading the reviews here about this product, I decided to go and get myself this product. Target didn't have it so I went to CVS and managed to snag the last can they had. This stuff works AWESOME!!! Its like no other volume mousse I've used. It's cheap, smells fantastic and gives my hair the body its been craving. You only need to use a little bit too. Once you spray it on your palm it will keep rising til its about 3x the size you first squeezed out. It much more "foamy" then a lot of other mousses yet still has a thick consistency. And doesn't evaporate away like some mousse products I've used. I compared this mousse to my Garnier XXL Volume thickening mousse. The Garnier brand quickly dissolves away & emulsifies into a liquid if you work with it in your hands. The Got 2 be doesn't dissolve away at all but remains thick and foamy. This is an awesome product that actually works. My hair was even really shiny and had less fly aways too. My new HG product. Hope they keep it around for awhile now that i've discovered it.

on 3/4/2007 11:56:00 AM

Bought this product based off the reviews here, and so far, loving it! It sinks into hair easily, but gives tons of volume. I have long, permed hair, so I've learned to become wary of mousses that leave my hair and curls crunchy, but this doesn't do that at all. After wrapping my hair, I use a small ball of it and apply it to my roots and blow dry, and the results have so far been fantastic. At $5+ at my local CVS, I think this might be a product I buy over and over again.

Warning: foams up into a pretty thick and tangible foam. When dispensing, watch out for pumping out too much!

on 2/28/2007 7:59:00 AM

This is the best volumizing mousse ever! I would say that it is the best drugstore mousse, however, I can't even find a salon product that does as well as this does. It gives tons of volume to my very long, fine hair. My hair stays volumized as well and does not go flat by lunchtime. I am very, very impressed with this product and will continue to purchase it and recommend it. I am so glad that I decided to give this product a try; usually anything that I purchase for my hair at the drugstore turns out to be not what I expected, but this product certainly exceeded my expectations. Another plus is that it isn't a bit sticky or heavy feeling, and does not leave my hair feeling coated. Definitely a keeper with me - give this one a try!

i have very fine asian hair and not a lot of it. this product is amazing. it gives great volume, without looking like you've put mousse into your hair. i can run my fingers through my hair and there is no hardness.. this is definitely a keeper as it works great and is inexpensive

on 12/31/2006 6:53:00 PM

Works well with my thick hair. Gives just enough lift for long, fine hair without making it feel coated. Still not my HG! My ultimate would be a mousse or gel that you could just leave in to airdry, and you end up with enough lift at the roots but still a natural sheen to the hair.

on 10/13/2006 9:36:00 AM

Great, inexpensive, easily attainable mousse that beats out its higher priced competitors. A small, liquidy amount on your palm rises to become a massive mountain of mousse, but it sinks in the hair nicely and gives it volume and shine. Along with the cheaper Canadian brand La Coupe, my new favorite drugstore find!

on 10/11/2006 4:24:00 PM

Great product! My hair is fine but thick (fine texture but a lot of it), so it's hard to get any volume into it and usually my style falls flat midday. Not today! I can't even tell I have product in my hair but it looks really full and even has more shine than usual. I'm very impressed. My only complaint: this came with no cap. Is it always sold like this? (There were several bottles at the store and none had a cap, so I'm guessing so.)

on 10/1/2006 8:18:00 PM

One of my favorite mousses out there. Also the best smelling mousse out there. It works great on my hair. My hair is really frizzy and it helps tone the frizz down when I apply it to wet hair.

on 10/26/2006 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This works great, It doesnt make your hair look greasy or crispy at all. You really dont need that much. It foams up nice and it seems to create a lot of volume that lasts! You would love this product!

Popular Styling Products