Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)

Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)
Creme Nirvanesque (for all skin types)NUXE Creme Nirvanesque (newest version)

4.4

Aqua (Water); Butylene Glycol; Diethylhexyl Carbonate; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Dimethicone; Glycol Palmitate; Boron Nitride; Mannitol; Plantagineum Seed Oil; Tocopherol; Parum/Fragrance; Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Capryloyl Glycine; Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH); Carbomer; Citric Acid; Ethylhexylglycerin; Alcohol; Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer; Pentylene Glycol; Tristearin; Laureth-3; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Polyisobutene; Dehydroacetic Acid; Tetrasodium EDTA; Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract; Yeast Extract; 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid; Sebacic Acid; Althaea Officinalis Root Extract; Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Acmella Oleracea Extract; 1,10-Decanediol; Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester; Caprylyl Glycol; Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract; Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract; Xanthan Gum; Polysorbate 20; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Sorbate; Glycine; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract; Benzyl Benzoate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Eugenol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxycitronellal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Limonene; Linalool

on 6/20/2008 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG face cream. It really is soothing and smells heavenly. I use this cream at night and wake up with the best skin that's possible for me. Even when my skin is acting up, when I use this cream, my face is back to normal in the morning. Amazing stuff.

on 5/4/2008 2:58:00 PM

this is an excellent product. moisturizing enough for use on its own (though i tend to layer it underneath nuxe's creme fraiche) but very light and absorbent. actually feels like it's doing your skin some good as well. and the scent is delightful and uplifting- j'adore.

on 4/26/2008 6:47:00 PM

Hands down, the best moisturiser I have tried. Smells divine, the texture is perfect for my combination skin, and my skin looks healthy. Not too expensive considering what most moisturisers cost these days. I'm a make up artist and realise what works great for one doesn't always for the other, but I used it on all the models i worked with and every single one asked what it was and loved it, plus its a fantastic make up base. BUY IT!

on 1/4/2008 8:54:00 PM

This is definitely one of the best moisturizers I have ever tried. It is very light- suitable for combo-oily skins also- (it may not be moisturizing enough for very dry skins though). I only use it at night- since it has no spf- and I use EL Future perect(normal/combo lotion) during the day- which I love- but I have to admit that Nuxe Nirvanesque is just as good (perhaps even better)- only that it costs less. And it even shrunk my pores the very first night I used it. Excellent product which I highly recommend.

on 12/31/2007 7:49:00 PM

EDIT (Aug. 30. 08): omg! they've changed the recipe and taken out the parabens!!! it smells kind of different (less good) now, but still, I love it even more now.

this is just dreamy - probably the nicest-smelling, nicest-feeling moisturizer I've ever used. it's a damn shame this is really hard to get where I'm at (which explains why I'm not using it all the time). the price isn't that cheap either, but the experience is worth it. it feels like bliss in a jar.

have to mention though that when I first got it, it seemed to break me out, but when I tried again a few weeks later, it didn't any more - must have been something else.

on 12/28/2007 9:36:00 PM

I ordered 3 Nuxe moisturisers to bulk up my order for free shipping and this is the first moisturiser out of the 3 that I used. I have acneic skin and at first, this didnt break me out and left my skin never matte and smooth to touch. However, as I usually break out a week or so before my periods, whilst using this moisturiser, I broke out at other times too but jsut didnt think it was this cream. I had to stop using it then but use it as a neck cream and I love how it feels...so so soft! It is nicely whipped and smells kinda like old ladies but its not too empowering. I cant really comment on the anti-wrinkle abilities, as I didnt buy the cream for this and I do not have any wrinkles, but it does make my neck feel quite firm.

on 12/16/2007 10:04:00 PM

So far, so good! Before this, I was using the Etincelante, which left my skin a tad too dry and flakey in some areas. And when flakey, I scrub. And scrubbing made my skin raw and sensitive. I knew I couldn't continue to use the Etincelante in that condition. Luckily, I'd placed an order for the Nirvanesque a week earlier and it arrived that day. What I love about this creme is its texture. The creme felt ultra smooth and comfortable on my over-peeled skin. And after 3 applications (that evening, the next morning, and the following night), my pores became less noticeable and my skin a little smoother. Why 4 lippies? Well, I don't like the smell of this. Granted, it's much lighter than the Etincelante. This smells like a floralled version of Demeter Snow. It's very cucumber. I don't normally hate cucumber smell, but when it's floral + cucumber, NOOOOO. Anyway, I will continue to use this and update accordingly. ETA: Still loving this creme. I just love its ultra smooth texture. I use this morning and night. It also makes a great base for makeup. In the morning, I wake up to a brighter and smoother skin, and smaller pores. LOVE IT! I bought this from musthave.co.uk during the buy 1 get 1 sale, too. =)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this due to the reviews on this website, and i'm glad i did! it's made my skin a little less oily, but hydrates it at the same time. I'm looking for a different moisturizer for the day time....

on 11/15/2007 10:54:00 PM

I really love this cream. I use this a night moisturizer and so far I'm quite impressed. My skin is finicky and has a tendency to develop dry patches as soon as it gets cold but this keeps it smooth, clear and well-hydrated. I should probably add that I don't use it every night. About 2-3 times a week, I just spray toner a my face and skip using face creams. I read somewhere that it's good to take a break and let your skin breathe and I subscribe to this philosophy. On nights that I do use it however, my skin is silky and soft and definitely happy. This is pricey, but I will most likely repurchase. I may go with the 'riche' version for winter.

I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so I am very picky about what I use. Sothys' Active Cream is excellent for me but its effects are disappearing since I've been using this for more than 1.5 years. I bought this based on the reviews and I'm glad I did. The texture is very light but the cream moisturizes very well without looking greasy. It sinks in right away unlike the Sothys cream which takes a little longer. Makeup goes on smoothly over this cream and the cream helps calm my skin (it's supposed to be one of the effects). I've only used this for two days, at night with the combination of RoC's Anti-Blemish Emulsion and I wake up with glowy skin. I'm not sure of its effect on scars yet but it makes my skin super soft (like a silky marshmallow), non-greasy and I only need to scoop a pea sized amount for my face (I use 4-5 pea sizes for Sothys). Sothys makes my skin shine-free a bit longer but Nuxe's cream is superb. This comes in a glass jar 50 mL and is 44.50 CAD before taxes. I also use it around my eye area since I have a fine line under the eyes when I smile but it has no effect on the lines so far. Either way, it makes my skin softer than its ever been. I highly recommend it. Will update if this breaks me out but so far so good.

*Update*: I do not use this around my eye area because it causes my eyes to turn watery. However, this is great under makeup because it makes you look glowy and when I wake up in the morning, I am not red or dull looking. I am glowy and bright. This also does not cause breakouts.

*Second Update*: This may be a bit heavy for my skin so it's encouraging some breakouts. I will use this less often - perhaps every two weeks as a moisture-radiance treatment.

Last Update: I gave this to my boyfriend. He has normal-combination skin. He likes it but it's not HG for a moisturizer.