Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

No Image

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Okay, this lipgloss is really kewl despite the fact that it comes off easily and get sticky after a while. [LOL] But I have Chandelier and it gives of a nice clear shine (looks like it professionally done), easy to apply, and thats why i love it! Its not the best lipgloss but it was definately worth my money!

on 2/26/2003 9:22:00 PM

Editing my review - I only gave it 1 lippy last time around, but I'm changing my mind! These *can* be the bomb *if* you buy the right flavors - Stop Winening, with its mango flavor, smelled like burnt plastic, which was quite awful, even though I'm sure the color is great. However, I gave these another chance and purchased So L.A. and Shhhy, and those 2 are wonderful! They are perfect for fans of lighter, shimmery, glossy lip colors, plus they smell great. Moral of the story? If you can stand the smell/taste of some of these, buy them all. :)

on 1/7/2003 2:37:00 AM

I tried a bunch of these: Chandelier (clear with multi-coloured glitter), Bluetique (sheer blue with multicoloured glitter), Clearly Pink (light baby pink), Stop Wining (wine-pink colour), and Shhhy (shimmery rosy mauve). I liked the colour of Shhhy the best but the smell of these absolutely disgusted me. No matter what the flavour, I just found the scents overwhelming, and they didn't fade quickly either. The slant-tip applicator is convenient and the glosses don't feel too bad on, but since I'm very sensitive to unpleasant scents in lip products, I swapped them all away.

on 1/17/2003 4:02:00 PM

Although the glossy gloss taste good... it had horrible packing. It all of the gloss was in the cap itself... very messy... yuck!! I do not recommend this at all

on 2/7/2003 3:30:00 PM

I like these glosses because they are not too goopy. They go on lightly and make my lips feel moist but not dripping with gloss. I got them in discreet which is a very sheer taupe, so l.a. which is a fun, bright pink, and shhyy, a pale pink. Unfortunately I dropped my shyy in a subway station but fortuantely the are cheap and easy to replace.

on 2/22/2003 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this again (I bought Flirt) thinking I might like it. It smells really weird and tastes ok. The color was ok, it applied uneven. I just wasn't happy with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Clearly Pink. LOVE IT! The consistancy is great, stays put for ages, smells wonderful (my BF adores it) and the color is so pretty.

on 11/15/2002 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, I bought the color Bellerina, a glitter Pink, as it look so pretty in the tub. The color came out really nice on my lips but ewwww I could feel and taste the coarse glitter specks, it feel like sands on your lips. I thought this tub was defective so I went and exchange for another one, and it's exactly the same. So far I haven't think of buying other colors yet, so this is my option on this color only.

on 12/31/2002 10:52:00 PM

I never thought about trying any of these till I read some MUA reviews- so I swapped for 1 to try it & *loved* it! I got Ballerina (sheer pinky-coral w/ glitter)- and just loved loved loved the smell! (just a sweet candy scent to me) & I went rt out & bought Shhhy (pearly pink-mauve)-which smells pineapple-ly to me, & Stop Wine-ing (sheer neutral wine)-a kiwi-mango scent- YUMMY! I haven't got much chance to test their staying power yet, but they're dirt cheap (b/w 2 & 3 bucks)- & they smell so good, I wouldn't mind if I have to re-apply alot. Some pretty sheer colors too. The glitter in Ballerina is a bit gritty (as others commented) but really, it's not that bad! I still adore my UD lipgunks, but the megabytes smell WAY BETTER than most of the gunks (Buzzkill & Gash-great colors, but STINK. Kiss smells great tho). All in all- a really nice addition to my already overcrowded l/g collection! ;)

I really like this in Paper Doll.It smells better than any lip gloss I have ever tried,and is really glossy.The only thing I would change is to take the sparkles out b/c it really does make it gritty.Tip:If you keep it warm,like in your jeans pocket,it comes out easier,glossier,and is not as gritty.