Bath and Body Works Fresh Vanilla

No Image

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

A beautiful, light vanilla touched with musk. I love Warm Vanilla Sugar but I actually like this more, or at least as much, in a different way.

on 1/12/2006 7:14:00 AM

I received this in a gift set along with the shower gel and body cream. It's described as fresh vanilla bean, sweet praline and warm vanilla milk. I like it because it is a very wearable vanilla - not too sweet or foody, just very fresh. I would repurchase.

on 11/26/2005 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice true vanilla fragrance scented body lotion. It is not overly sweet or foody, just a basic vanilla. It moisturizes nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, even during the cold weather days. I like to use the shower gel and body splash with this lotion.

This is a nice basic vanilla. It's sweet, but not overly sweet like some of the frosting vanilla scents. It's warm and inviting. I normally don't go for vanillas, but this one is really nice. The scent lasts quite a while on my skin especially when I wear the body splash too.

on 12/25/2005 5:17:00 PM

I tested this a few weeks ago, liked it, but wasnt blown away by it.
I love fragrance of all sorts, byt my search for a lovely neutral vanilla with a little depth has been not so sucessful, VBN, smells great but it's a little too foody and burnt..but I am cautiously optimistic that I have found my HG(this is described as pure vanilla, a touch of praline, and a vanilla milk)
Finally, I decided to make the purchase, and I bought the wash, cream, and there was a special so I got the EDT as well. Well I love it. It smells lovely and light and very inobtrusive...My significent other has deemed it as "the perfect scent..period"
And, it layers perfectly with every fragrance I own for the days I want a little more oomph, and stands easily alone on the days I dont want to wear a heady fragrance...
I love love love this..If BBW ever discontinues this I will kill them.

on 1/5/2006 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The quality of Bath and Body Works lotions/creams is normal--nothing special, but does an acceptable job of moisturizing. The scent of this lotion is wonderful--warm and soothing without knocking you over with sweetness. I prefer it over the Warm Vanilla Sugar because it sometimes can be to strong and sweet. This vanilla is also more "workplace friendly" and I even use the Healing Hand Cream at work.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So disappointing! Practically a clone of WVS...this one has lots of musk, too. I was expecting a fresh, sweet vanilla after reading all the reviews here...nope, there's nothing 'fresh' about it at all.

I love WVS, and return to it time and again...however, there's no reason to buy this scent at all since they are so closely related.

on 11/2/2005 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I prefer Warm Vanilla Sugar by far. The Fresh Vanilla smells much more like a coconut scent to me, but not a true coconut. It reminds me of the Demeter angel food cake scent (which is also heavy on the coconut note).

on 10/30/2005 6:30:00 AM

Just like the name says, it IS "fresh vanilla". Much lighter than Warm Vanilla Sugar, which I found to be a little too heavy. I have received compliments on this when layered with the shower gel and the body splash, and it stays all day. I even received a compliment from my sister, who HATES anything vanilla. So there you go. Good stuff.

on 10/31/2005 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely the fresh sister to the WVS scent. I think it kinda smells like the Rice Bran Shea scent that BBW discontinued, but that's just me. I wouldn't say that this is my staple vanilla lotion. Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite by far!

Popular Lotions / Creams