L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this blush is BEAUTIFUL!!! i was browsing around walgreens & this plus the precious peach caught my eye. love how it isnt glittery or shimmery that i can tell & if it is any kind of shimmery then it is barely there. Innocent Flush brightens up my whole face (NC25). A soft pinky peach that is decently pigmented so you can build it up. The packaging is ugly though. Not crazy about the scratchy brush but it does the job if need be. $10.99 at walgreens but I also spotted it at Walmart for just $7.00!
UPDATE: I finally made my rounds thru my blush collection and am wearing this today (11/13/11). I am reminded why I bought it. Beautiful ...definately without a doubt MATTE neutral peachy pink blush. Its pretty much the perfect go to blush without any annoying shimmer or glitter which I'm hating right now because it gets all over my babies when I kiss them. I got this back in January/Feb just fyi. I dont know why people say there is shimmer in this because there isnt. My eyesight is fine and I am not hallucinating. I noticed people mentioning that they might have changed the formula so that might explain it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very underrated product. I love it. I'm very pale with blue eyes and dyed red hair and this is the perfect flush for me. (I wear True Match foundation in W1, so N3-4 isn't a "match" for my skintone, but it's so pretty!) It's very nicely pigmented and it blends well, so I never look overdone or like I'm wearing too much blush. I was hunting all over for a nice peachy coral blush, and this is exactly it. Also, the pan is HUGE so it's going to basically last forever. I honestly think this blush would look amazing on just about any skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This blush looks really cute in the pan, but on my tan skin tone (NC42), it doesn't show up. \= Well, it gives me a little flush. I think the shade above this, n3-4 showed up better. I do love the texture of these blushes, they're so soft! Very blendable. Another thing I don't like is the price. I think it was around $10.

on 11/23/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is a great blush and a gorgeous color. I love it for summer because is complements my summer complexion so well. This is super blendable, but pigmented. It is a pale peachy pink that is completely matte. The brush it comes with is okay, and the packaging is nice except after opening and closing it the lid gets a bit loose. But not so loose that is comes open if you hold it upside down. Also I had to knock off a lippie a because this contains talc and that's not good for your skin, but it is one of the few blushes that contain talc that don't irritate my sensitive skin!

on 9/5/2010 5:19:00 PM

I really like the color of this blush in the packaging and I was excited to wear it for the first time, but when I put it on I couldn't see it at all. I'm olive skinned and somewhat tan but I thought this would still be a light pretty peach color on me. I layered lots of this blush on and I couldn't see anything but a faint trace of shimmer and the slightest hint of peach. I am going to keep this around until my tan fades and see if this shows up better when I am pale.
I never give bad reviews, I only review products that I am very fond of. I am certain this is an amazing color on the right person, I just chose the wrong shade.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

With all of the high end blushes in my collection it really is remarkable that I like this one so much. I'm very cool-toned and have to be careful with peachy shades. This is flattering and warm and gives me a sunny glow. It's definitely a summer-only product for me, but so are a lot of shades.

This blush started my love affair with glowy peachy cheeks. It's a go to for me and it just always looks wonderful on my NC25 skin. It makes me look so healthy and just alive. It's a great dupe for MAC's Peaches too. I simply love this blush and I will cry if it's ever discontinued.

on 7/16/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

to sparkly... especially for my large pores and oily skin, plus other then the sparkles it doesn't really have any pigmentation. Also i don't like how they chose to put in a a crappy brush and mirror instead of more products, because it looks like there is a lot of product... but really there isn't much

Okay, I will begin by letting you know that there are more than one version of this product!!! Another reviewer mentioned this prior to me. One version is a silky concentrated matte peach color. The second is a paler peach with shine and shimmer Both are gorgeous. I don't know which version is newer or more common. The matte peach reminds me of an old Jane blush I used in high school. You can apply lightly and get a lot of color. The shimmery one gives you a lovely glow. I need to apply a bit heavily for it to show on my light olive skin. You might want to open the package and sample it in store depending on which kind you want.

on 6/19/2010 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great matte peach blush. Packaging is good, albeit a tad bulky. Gives a really nice natural flush and is pigmented. Its also long lasting. I didn't notice too much fading. I think the color would work well for a lot of skintones.

Popular Blush Products