Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara
Enter Title

3.3

on 1/13/2010 10:09:00 PM

What a waste of money. This doesn't hold the curl of my lashes and it barely volumises. Don't bother with this one.

on 1/11/2010 11:42:00 PM

i love this mascara. it makes my lashes look longer and blacker. i hate clumping and this gives me the least amount of clumping with the best visual results. girls and guys have asked if my lashes are fake when i wear this mascara. that's how long they look! it's my secret weapon. i've tried mac, dior, benefit, all kinds of more expensive mascara and none of them give me the results i want. oh, and on my wedding day i wore the waterproof version of this and it did not budge!

on 1/2/2010 6:19:00 AM

I took half used mascara from my sister. Love it, it thicken my lashes, a perfect finish to my smoky black eyeliner. Definitely will buy.

It does what is says, but an uuuber pain to take off. Yeeesh!

This is a good mascara but I prefer Maybelline's Colossal Volume mascara. I liked the idea of the two layers, but I don't think it makes a huge difference and just adds some extra time to my make application. I do think it helps with the curl but not enough to make me want to buy it again. Definitely not a bad mascara but I'm going to stick with Colossal Volume, which gives me more volume and length in my opinion.

on 1/4/2010 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This isnt a bad mascara but I dont like that the primer is white. I am not too pro at applying my mascara and trying to cover all the white near the base without getting black on my already made eyelids is tedious.

I tried this mascara a long time ago, and, bleh, didn't do anything for me. I'm an asian girl with short, straight lashes, and I couldn't really tell a difference after using this product. Pointless.

This is a pretty okay mascara. The white side lengthens my lashes very well and the black side really volumizes my lashes. The effects of this mascara is really decent. My lashes look long and full. However, I've noticed that the black side tends to be a little clumpy so you really have to be careful when applying it. This mascara gives my lashes great volume and length and it holds my curls pretty well too.

My problem with this mascara is the staying power. Within 30 mins, i would have terrible raccoon eyes due to the mascara. It does not stay put at all. Since the formula is not waterproof it's pretty easy to clean up but gets pretty annoying after while since I always have to touch up under my eyes. Granted that this is not meant to be waterproof but i've had other non waterproof mascaras that stay much better.

Overall a decent mascara but I wont be repurchasing since it's just a hassle to always have to clean up the raccoon eye created. It does give really great effect to your lashes and make them almost look like false lashes. If only it would just stay put.

on 12/20/2009 9:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I didn't like this mascara at all, I didn't notice a difference in my eyelashes, I remember using it like 3 times only, then I probably threw it away.
complete waste of money.

on 12/17/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

great for those who want fake and volumised lashes;but this causes clumping and is rather difficult to wash off;prefer the long extreme mascara