Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

on 1/31/2015 11:02:00 PM

I am not a big fan of light blue, simply because it smells very synthetic to me. I do not really enjoy the scent because of the unnatural undertones- this simply does not evoke any real scents or sensations. I would not repurchase this scent.

on 1/26/2015 7:54:00 PM

I really like this perfume.
It's very light, fresh and not too strong.
I enjoyed wearing this when I had it.
I got lots of compliments to when I wore this.

If you like fragrances that are fresh when a citrus scent you will love this.
A definite repurchase when I finish some of my other perfumes.

on 12/15/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Light blue is almost a cult perfume, on a friend it smells so nice, like spring!! On me, more like a citronella bug repellent.l.I don't enjoy citrusy ftagrances, they rarely smell great on me..Light Blue is lovely, but very overated in a way...for those who enjoy summery scents though, this is a nice option, if you can wear citrusy perfumes...
I much prefer the Escada with their tropical vibe though.

on 1/21/2015 11:23:00 PM

I loveee love love this perfume! It is my all time favorite and only use it on special occasions. :) Its very floral and flirty and just makes me happy when I wear it. It also last a long time on the skin so you wont need to reapply.

on 1/5/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this perfume but I don't love it. I like my perfumes to be versatile. This is a great perfume to wear on a night out but it's way too aggressive and strong of a smell for every day. I can always tell when someone has this perfume on because you can smell it from a mile away. I've always thought a perfume should be noticeable up close but not from across the room.

on 1/14/2015 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really nice summery fragrance, smells quite orangey, fresh and light so it's good for daytime use and it's not too expensive either.
Packaging is lovely, the bottle is oblong sort of frosted glass with a silver top/spray and a light blue lid, the box it comes in is also light blue and has a velvety texture.

It's is my probably my third favourite perfume, so I only keep buying it because it has sentimental value (I was wearing it when I met my husband and now the smell reminds him of me- aww)
The reason I prefer some other perfumes is because this is an eau de toilet and the scent isn't all that intense to begin with so it doesn't last very long, but it does smell very pretty while it's there.

*TIP try spraying some into your hair, it seems to last a bit longer than on skin, plus people will be able to smell it better when they hug you :)
Xx

on 10/23/2014 9:34:00 PM

Re-sniffed this today at a department store, and I remember why Ioved this soooooo muuuuuch 10 years ago.

Light, fresh, citrusy, cedary, appley, vanillay, in the best way possible.

Only drawback is the ugly bottle, but I can live with that.

HG! You will get soooooo many compliments. It truely is the best perfurme ever created. If you like sexy citrousy sents then this is for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Might be a bit on the expensive side but it is worth it 100%! One of the best perfumes I've ever owned. It smells pleasant and citrusy, every note is wonderful. This scent is perfect for those who aren't big perfume wearers. It isn't overpowering or unnatural, and doesn't last an extremely long time. If you want a perfume that is clean, light, and lemony, but doesn't absolutely overwhelm and stick on your skin forever, grab a bottle of Light Blue.

on 12/13/2014 12:59:00 AM

This is my ALL time favorite perfume! The staying power of this perfume is excellent on my body/skin chemistry. The smell is very pleasant - not overpowering BUT the sillage is good. I can't quite describe the top notes but it is just pleasant even if you spray a lot, it will not hurt your nose! Surpsingly, a lot of men like this scent on women. It smells really really pretty - this a perfume all women should have in their vanity kit! :)

Popular Fragrances