Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

AY CARAMBA i have tried and tried to find a replacement of this for the sole purpose that i hate having to run to Sephora to repurchase it. I have tried: Smashbox, Benefit, E.L.F. and a few others once or twice that i cant even remember... but NOTHING compares to this.

The price is a little steep when you think about what the item is, hey its just a primer right? wrong. honestly, all my eye makeup looks lasted forever and im talking about even sleeping in my makeup (yes, terrible, i know) and my eye makeup still looks as vibrant and perfect as first application. This will last you a long while, mine lasted me a year or more and i used it almost every day.

Its definately worth it...

on 8/20/2017 5:22:00 PM

Works well for
Keeping eye shadow and liner on.
Liner stays on all day!

on 8/20/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It does make my eye makeup last a lot longer.
But not the whole day, makeup does fade over time.
Don't like the fact that this makes blending the shadows so hard.
I tried Innisfree's primer but it is worse than this, unable to blend my shadows at all.
Will purchase this if I can't find anything better. This is expensive so not very happy with the result.

HG eyeshadow primer. Product goes on smooth and dries quickly. Drastically extends the life of my drugstore and high end eyeshadows. I have extremely oily lids and this is essential for perfect eyeliner application. I always get samples and purchase full size if I have an Ulta/Sephora coupon.

I can moisturize the heck outta my eyelids and everything and it still makes them look dry. Eyeshadow lasts yeah but I have better results with NYX eyeshadow base cause it doesn't dry my eyelids out.

The Best.Period. My eyeshadow doesn't move. This is the only eye primer I will use and I have used it for at least 10 years.

on 8/14/2017 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I went back to using this after testing several primers from other companies. I love the squeeze tube. You need just the tiniest amount to cover the lid. Once applied it dries down and feels very smooth (silicones). I always set the area with some translucent powder before applying shadow. This is an important step to further prep the lid and I've noticed that it makes a big different. With this step, the shadow does not grab onto any patches, goes on more smoothly, and seems to last longer. I wear this almost every day and a small tube lasts me several months. Overall, this is my favorite eyeshadow primer and I will continue to repurchase.

truly lasts all day!

highly recommend! my bottle (average retail size) has lasted me a LONG time, i can't even remember when i purchased it! I apply makeup everyday and also use it on my clients as well so it's money well spent!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The freaking best eye shadow primer. The e/s does not move all day ! I've run out of 2 tubes already.

Video Reviews & Tutorials