Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Dramatically Different Moisturizing GelDramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

on 5/20/2012 8:37:00 PM

I used this Gel years ago and stopped, what a huge mistake. I am going back to Clinique Skin Care because it is one of the best.I really do not think it is too expensive, $24.50 and it lasts forever. All you need is one pump in the morning and one at night. The moisture lasts all day long and my skin is not oily by noon. My skin is soft and clearer than it has been in years. GREAT PRODUCT!!!

on 3/29/2012 4:16:00 AM

Since I have problem with acne around my T-zone areas, I am still looking for the right moisturizer plus the weather where I live in is humid and very hot. I find that this product absorb quickly and good for day use. So far my acne isn't bad as before and my skin is looking better.

on 3/8/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using the original Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for more than 20 years. I use this in the summer as a light moisturizer. I really like this because I can use it on my face as well as around my eyes without any irritation. I have the big pump bottle at home and the tube in my gym bag.

on 2/13/2012 10:05:00 AM

If this moisturizer is not good for your skin , doesnt mean that its not a good product. Try something else. I love love this moisturizer. My skin type for Clinique is III-Combination oily BUT I use the mild facial soap and the clarifying lotion 2 ( its much gentle for my skinI know my skin better than anyone ). This is the best moisturizer before you apply makeup! The only thing that I dont like is the pricevery expensive ( 53 euro the 125ml here in Greece ).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my new HG moisturizer! I bought the smaller tube of this on a whim while waiting in line at Sephora. And, boy am I glad that I did! I have very oily/acne prone/sensitive skin, and most moisturizers (even those for oily skin) make my face feel greasy. This doesn't. It's a very lightweight gel that absorbs quickly, and makes my face feel soft & hydrated. It also doesn't aggravate my sensitive/acne prone skin. It is pricey...more than I'm use to spending for a moisturizer. But, a little bit a long way, so it will be a long time before run out. I will definitely buy this again.

Edit Sept 4th: I didn't really like using this. It didn't really do anything for my skin. I hated the smell. I think I'll go back to the Bliss since I love the feel of it. I usually use Bliss Triple Oxygen Cream, but it is four times the price of this. I decided to try this after a lot of research. It is nice! It is great for traveling and doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. I have only been using it for two weeks, but I was able to take it on a cruise and my skin looked great despite all the rich food and excess drinking;). I will use my small size up and if I am still happy may stick with it and save my money! My skin is acne prone and oily, but not super oily. It is not dry at all.

Love this moisturiser over all the other Clinique formula's. Had used DDML and their horrid-and-thankfully-discontinued 'Moisture in control' which left cystic acne on my face that later became pitted acne. I like the smell of this, I'm not sure why but it is a little like 'Rosewater', although it isn't supposed to contain any fragrance. My skin really does feel like it has had a 'drink' after applying this. That may be something to do with all the Dimethicone etc at the top of the ingredients list. I do love that their are also many 'good' ingredients in this, so I know I am putting something good onto my skin. I only use in the morning unless its winter when I may use it twice a day if my skin feels thirsty. A little pricey here in the UK, I try to stock-up whenever I visit friend over in the states as it is almost half the price there! Love it!

on 5/14/2011 11:09:00 PM

Good stuff. I like how this is a bit lighter than the Lotion version (better for hot, oily days). I use both this Gel and the Lotion depending on how my skin is feeling (dry or oily) and depending on the weather.

Love this under my regular moisturizer (switch around in Clinique's moisturizer choices). It makes my regular moisturizer sink in more. I will definitely keep buying. My skin just seems too dry without this under my moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really hate this stuff. I'm typically more oily in the summer and bought this as a light daytime moisturizer. #1 it broke me out in tiny whiteheads after the first two days. I wasn't even using makeup at all, just a cleanser and this #2 even with an oily T-zone, it did nothing to hydrate my face. I was actually drier after about an hour of this sitting on my face than I was with nothing at all. #3 Expensive for what it is, If I'm going to pay good money for higher end moisturizers, Clinique is not the company I would go for. They may be good for younger women with smaller pocket books who want a non-drugstore option, but that's who they are marketed for. You can get a much better moisturizer in a drugstore. I hate to say it but Lubriderm is better than this stuff.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This works okay, not the best for me in the winter but it gives me good moisture in the summer.

Popular Moisturizers