Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.3

on 4/9/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

love this smell but since everybody is using this, i will have to find another perfume

Smells really good, but I wouldn't buy this. It smells like oranges to me, very fruity. Its SO common though, and I don't want to smell like everyone else. When I walk in the halls at school, I smell a mixture of love spell and can can. ugh..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In short, this reminds me of the bathrooms at school. Almost every girl mists herself with a cloud of this every passing period, and it smells like (to me, anyways) gummy bears and tomato soup if you walk into it enough. I suppose the first few sniffs are pretty nice, but it's all downhill from there as the scent breaks down into odd smells I can't define properly.

on 2/19/2009 6:14:00 PM

I love the smell of this stuff! I only wish it lasted longer, which is why it only got 4 lippies. The other problem I have is that every girl and her sister/mother/friend/cousin/roommate wears it, so I skip out on it more often than not so I don't smell like everyone else.

I do, however, LOVE putting it in my hair because the smell of it with my shampoo is amazing and wafts about every time I move my head :-)

this body spray is just ok. the scent is pretty average, and EVERONE wheres it. it also doesn't last very long, but it's a body spray, what can you do..

I adore this fragrance, it always smells so yummy. My boyfriend loves it and always comes behind me, takes in the scent and softly kisses my neck and tells me how good it smells. Men seem to be very attracted to this scent, so that's always on the plus side as well.

on 12/6/2008 11:12:00 PM

I bought this back in High School and I thought it was the best thing ever lol also I don't know what they add to it but men are really drawn to it my ex told me that a girl in class that sat infront of him would wear it and he couldnt stop sniffing her even thought he wasnt attracted to her. I wouldnt buy another bottle because now it has become nauseating to me maybe ebcause I grew out of it or because everyone and their mama was wearing it when it came out and I became tired of it. I do agree with some who say it has strong alcohol and synthetic smell to it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've worn this perfume forever lol, its great. Smells wonderful. I love it!!

on 10/29/2008 9:54:00 PM

You know, every VS fragrance I've ever smelled has had the same sugary-sweet, nauseating undertone to it, and this one is no different. It's like they all use the same base or something. Eau de Migraine. Blecch. The only VS fragrance I can stand is Endless Love, and even that is borderline.

And I agree with the reviewer who mentioned the degrading way this company markets to women. Are we all vapid whores who should be concerned with nothing other than being "sexy"? Am I out of touch with being a woman? Cause being "sexy" is just not a priority to me. That combined with the baby prostitute perfumes and the overpriced underwear are the reasons why I've only ever purchased *3* items from VS in my entire life. I can get a perfectly good tit sling at wally world, and NOT pay $40+ for it. I don't like the way the company markets the whole 'love' theme either. It's like "Buy our panties & be LOVED!" WTFever. Sex is NOT love.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this smells like jelly beans and crack cocaine... or gummy worms and death. DO NOT WANT.

Popular Fragrances