Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

One of my faves. Had this perfume in my life for 10 years now!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Okay let's be honest, this isn't a classy or mature fragrance. However, I live in Florida, it is sticky, hot, sweaty and most fragrances melt at spite wick. This is always in my purse, car and office desk. . it's super easy to spritz as a quick refresher, room spray, fabric spray etc. ...I kid you not. Its not a perfume, it's basically scented water, doesn't last long but it does the job to mask other scents in a pinch.

on 2/14/2014 6:16:00 PM

This scent is incredibly overpowering and teenyboppery. It has a potent and slightly nauseating fruity smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one if my top favorite scents of the body must line from Victoria's Secret! I've been wearing it since I was a teenager so it's been about 7 years and I still love it! The smell reminds me of my mom and growing up because its been in my life so long. It smells wonderful! It's fruity and tangy at the same time. I really like it alot! I wear it on outing occasions and out door functions because it reminds me of sunny days if that makes sense lol. This scent is wonderful and the price is great! Only $12 a bottle.

on 1/28/2014 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this smell. This is the best scent from VS. Every time I wear this guys notice the smell and love it and I love it too. It isn't too girly or flowery. I love this scent.

on 2/14/2014 6:00:00 PM

First off, I'm probably the oldest person, here, to review this product. I'm the proverbial "old lady" that the young girls refer to. Anyway, this is a young scent, obviously, but that doesn't mean I can't like it. I was in a department store today and the cashier that waited on me smelled SO good. She said she had mist on. I told her how good it smelled and I sniffed her wrist. To be exact, I had said she smelled like a cross between bananas and Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum. It's a hard-to-ignore scent. She said it was Victoria Secret's Love Spell. So on my way down the mall, I passed Victoria's Secret so I sprayed some Love Spell on. Yummy! I wouldn't wear this as a serious perfume, on me, but I think it would be perfect for when it's summertime and I'm hanging out in the sun, by the pool. Or when I shower in the clubhouse. I would wear it only casually, of course (if I were to buy it). I kid you not. I really think Love Spell smells good. Who knew it would be appealing to an "old fogey" like me, huh? Have I tarnished the reputation of this fragrance forever? LOL!

Seems a lot of people love this one. I really can't wear it. I've never liked this one because to me there is just something sharp about it, something screechy and annoying. I like lots of their other perfumes, but this one is just too "something". I do have the lotion of Love Spell Midnight which has more vanilla, and that I can wear. This seems to have a huge following, so they probably won't discontinue it.

I really don't like freesia and peach. That's all I smell with this. It's never been for me. If you are looking for a gift for someone in their teens I don't feel you could go wrong with this. It's super popular,not to mature(I mean that in the nicest way and by no means am I calling anyone who enjoys this immature. It's fun,bubbly and light. Vs a heavy more "perfume" sent.) and its price point isn't a wallet buster.

on 1/11/2014 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It has a nice fruity smell but it also has a very annoying after smell that smells like rotten fruits... I like to spray it on some things in my room but I don't wear it on my skin or clothing.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First of all I was excited to buy this product because at the time it smelled quite nice. The saleswoman stated that it was practically one of the best selling fragance scents ever. I decided to buy it.

However, after using it multiple times for longer periods I've come to realise that the smell does sometimes overpower and the floral notes are much too strong to me. I don't know why but my nose does NOT like this scent, I started feeling a bit sick in the stomach after a few hours of wearing it.

It's not like this scent smells disgusting, I can see why many people like it. For me it is too overpowering, too sweet and too floral. It smells sort of artificial after a while. I don't know how other people would interperate the Love Spell scent but I definitely did not enjoy it.

Popular Fragrances