Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

1915 reviews

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

every time i wear this eau de toilet i always get ask what am i wearing it smells real good
i forget i have it on all the time cause i can't smell it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this perfume because of the fabulous reviews, not thinking too much of it at first, but assuming it would grow on me. However I find it to be ok, nothing special, and it doesn't last long on me.

I have been wearing this scent for a few years. it has a great, almost musky cotton candy scent. I am generally not a fan of very sweet scents but I love this.
I get many compliments on it. I actually make my own Pink Sugar scented body spray for a fraction of the cost, so I cannot comment on the price, but it seems to be reasonably priced.
Men seem to love it.

I really like this scent. I do not like strong scents or anything floral or with the word "clean" in the description. This was nice and light. Kinda smelled like cotton candy. Only issue was half way thru the bottle it started to smell like alcohol

on 5/8/2015 8:25:00 AM

amazing, very sweet smells like fairy floss

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells really sweet, like candy floss. I love it, but not for summer. It's a little too much for summer time, but I spray this on my hair at night so the scent will be lighter the next day. It smells really good on my pillows. Recommend it for use on colder days. Be careful not to spray too much though, if not the alcohol will be too overpowering.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Got this at Rexall Drugs for $25, and I just love it! I'm not in the teen, tween or even twenty-year-old bracket, I just love scents that envelope me like a warm hug. Right now I'm breathing in a delicious mix of vanilla, icing sugar and a hint of musk that brings the candiness into control and adds some sex appeal. I like fragrances that make me feel happy, and this really ticks the box big time. I can see why people would be turned off by such sweetness as this, but for me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....it's just what I need to help me get through a long day at the office. Thank you Pink Sugar!

on 3/23/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Purchased on Ebay having never smelled this. I am pleasantly surprised. I really am enjoying it.

on 3/19/2015 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Amazing omg. Smells like a gourmand orgy in a cylindrical bottle. MmmmmMmMMMmmMm gotten SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! More than any other perfume I own! So yummy

Cotton candy. This is exactly like liquid cotton candy in a bottle. Which is, don't get me wrong, nice at times. I am a huge fan of sweet and fruity perfumes, but this is borderline too sweet for my tastes. I would say it smells similar to Britney Spears 'Fantasy", with that same cotton candy smell, and I would settle for either. It's incredibly sweet, and is nice when you are going for that smell. It's notes are pretty linear, and are just basically cotton candy and sugar. As for lasting power, this baby has been on me for a good 8 hours now and the scent is still strong. Because of that lasting power (on my skin, anyway), it can become cloying. Overall, I'm fairly satisfied with it, as I bought this for super cheap on eBay, so I'm not disappointed. I will probably not repurchase.

***EDIT:*** The smell has really grown on me. I find myself spraying it pretty frequently. It's a simple, but very happy smell that just makes me smile, which is mostly what I'm looking for in perfume. So, I bumped it up a star. :) I'm finding it might just be worth a repurchase, if I ever get through this large bottle!

Popular Fragrances