Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.9

on 7/15/2010 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think the size of the shimmer in this gloss is way to big. You can see it clearly on the lip and you can feel it too! The color is gorgeous and the formula is nice though. If you don't mind the shimmer then this will be a nice gloss

on 6/29/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've gone thru 3 tubes of this lip gloss...it is my go to one if I don't have time to think or look for the "right" color...I swear it goes with everything. It's a light pink glittery gloss that looks and feels great!

on 4/25/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite drugstore gloss. Love it! It is just the perfect pink. Makes my lips appear bigger with all the glitter. Have been told I look like a barbie. *blushes* The packaging quality is great. Price is not bad. Would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Long lasting lip gloss. Pretty color in the tube, but little color payoff on the lips. My lips are moderately pigmented too.

The glitter is a little over powering and when the gloss wears off (rather quickly) my lips are left with pieces of heavy glitter. The gloss itself is a little too "see through", I would prefer a more opaque color than this one has and less chunky glitter.

Will use this one up, but would not repurchase. A good summer color, but wouldn't get much use in the winter anyway.

First, I'm so scared to buy this vibrant glittery rosy pink lip gloss. But I trust MUAer here, and I'm now love this gloss sooooooooooooo much!! It's very smooth, not sticky, and shiny with shimmer. I used it on top of Revlon colorburst lipstick in 'Soft Nude' and it come out PERFECT!!

I bought this lipgloss after deciding to re-visit Revlon lipglosses again after a M.A.C. lipglass buying spree. It's a very luminescent and light pearl pink which glides over the lips in a nice soft texture and has a more gel-based consistency if anything. I find that this colour is great for everyday wear and could even be worn alone if you were considering to do heavy eye make-up. As for the shine quality, you get an almost lipglass worthy sheen when you first apply it, but I find that this diminishes as the day goes on.

It is almost a little too sticky for my liking, but I find that sticky lipglosses are good for lasting power.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go-to lipgloss for everyday...I have at least 4 backup tubes, lol. It is just a hint of pink with shimmer in it and very glossy and looks very beautiful and natural on me, with shimmer for a little oomph and show. I love it! Have never used a better gloss. Plus, it is very moisturizing so that's another plus.

on 12/31/2009 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got it BOGO with another super lustrous gloss in Nude Lustre, which I adore. However, this one is just o.k. It's way too glittery and has little color payoff. I had expected a true rosy pink as it appears in tube, but got some washed-off baby pink with lots of glitters. Guess I'll leave it for someone who loves glitter -__-|||

on 12/25/2009 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful colour and shine

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I found this at the 99 cent store! Yes! After reading reviews of the super lustrous lip glosses I was going to go out to the drugstore but I'm so glad I found one here first! Like the other reviewers said, it is not the most pigmented lipglosses, but the sparkle and shine is fantastic! This is great for wearing over lipsticks because it doesn't give that much of a color and looks great! Even if I do not find another one for $1 I will be repurchasing at the drugstore for full price.