Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.1

on 5/2/2006 9:04:00 AM

I always stock up on these in May as they tend to come on sale for Mother's Day. The moisturizing properties last well through the day and the Rosewater scent is lovely, if you find it strong at first it does tend to dissipate after a little while. I bought a bigger purse so I can always carry this with me.

on 4/30/2006 12:55:00 PM

Love this!!!I found it a tad bit oily at first, but got used to it after a while. Hands feel so soft and supple after application. Also the scent is lovely - subtle and rosy. As it comes in a beautiful tube, I take it to work with me for an instant pick me up anytime my hands need a bit of TLC.

on 3/9/2006 8:10:00 AM

I do love this. It's very moisturising and smells good. It's greasy when first applied but is good to put on at night. However i would much rather have something with SPF for my hands during the day so i think it's only good for night time

on 2/11/2006 9:09:00 PM

What a great product!!! Beautiful scent...beautiful packaging & makes my hands & cuticles sooooo soft. What's not to love?!?

on 12/5/2005 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

the smell is so light and sweet, i really like! and it left my hands so smooth too, got it as a birthday present, dont think i would spend so much on a handcream tho. BUT the tube is really big, so it prolly is worth it.
am v tempted to try the rose body cream next...

am v tempted to try the rose body cream next...

on 9/6/2005 2:45:00 AM

Fantastic hand cream!!! This is so wonderful I will definately buy it again and I am one of those people that tries something new everytime another is empty. This not only smells lovely and subtle but sinks into the skin so well you can visibly see the benefits the very next day. You only need a small amount for perfectly smooth, hydrated and rose-scented hands. Definately give this one a go!!!

This is just like the Garderner with beautiful rose scent. The cream is not thick or sticky, sinks in fast and leaves my dry hands smooth and supple. May not be heavy duty enough for winter months though. If you love rose scent, you gotta have one of these.

My favourite hand cream! Love the smell.. it isn't greasy and leaves my hand feeling soft and smooth in the morning! Definately getting more of this in future..

on 9/1/2005 1:27:00 PM

This cream works great on my dry hands! The smell is a little too strong, though. Would love this in a lighter, fruity scent!

Popular Lotions / Creams