Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.2

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 12/16/2005 8:25:00 AM

I really liked it for a couple of days. It has a very nice texture, didn't cause milia but my skin reacted badly. I have developed a nasty rash and it took me a while to get back to normal. I will never use it again.

on 12/15/2005 12:04:00 AM

# The first time I used this product I actually noticed immediate effects-: the darkness underneath my eyes actually looked a little lighter. However, this "anti-shadow" effect didnt last long bc the next time I looked at it, my eyes looked just as dark.
# A word of warning for people with sensitive skin: the first time I used it I woke up the next morning with little red bumps all over the applied area but I guess that was an initial reaction bc I didnt have problems after it.
# On a better note this is a product that does moisturise the eye and imparts quite a nice cooling effect.
CONCLUSION: Does not lighten dark eye circles but good general light eye moisturiser

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've only managed to try this for 2 nights. On the first morning, it has given me 2 DEEP-SET lines below my eyes (2 lines for each eye). Together with red, swollen patches looking as tho' I had being punched. Still, I thought maybe because I slept on the wrong side of the bed and re-applied it again the following night. The next morning, I spent the whole day, scatching my eye area away...

on 7/15/2005 8:12:00 AM

This anti-shadow eye creme is the best eye treatment that I've used. I initially started using this creme after I had my second child because of sleepless nights. It quickly and completely got rid of the puffiness and dark circles. I went to the beauty salon and received a compliment that I looked refreshed despite having a newborn and getting up throughout the nights. I'm very happy with this product and will continue to use.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this cream for a week or so now and I have to say I it does make my eyes feel really refreshed and moisturized, I love the light texture too, I just hate the feel of a heavy cream around my eyes.
I think I have seen a very slight improvement on my horrendous dark circles although it's definately nothing to write home about. I really like this product thus far and will update on its longer term effectiveness after I have used it longer. For the moment I'm giving this four lippies because I like the texture, it feels nice, it's fairly cheap and I'm hopeful!!!

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I have pretty horrible dark circles and they do get worse with lack of sleep. I have tried many eye creams (including high end expensive ones claimed to be especially formulated for dark circles) and will continue to, but so far, I found myself repurchasing Nivea Eye Creme. I remembered when I use it for the first time, I CAN NOTICE a slight brightening to my dark circles!! This is quite surprising consider that I dont expect ANY eye creams to do anything to my dark circles. Not to mention, none of the concealers can cover up my dark circles completely. The result on this eye cream does wear off a little bit, but I think it definitely helps in the long run. I have used up my second one already and will be buying the third one. The texture is very smooth and non-sticky, no scent and I will repurchase consider the price is relatively cheap to other ones.

on 3/6/2004 8:27:00 AM

It is my absolutely favourite eye cream.It makes the eye area look brighter and i have to use so much less concealer for great result.And it is so gentle.When my face skin is in a bad mood I use this to put it back in shape.It is great to use on the lips too for a smooth result.I am my second jar and i don't intend to change it with something else.Maybe i'll buy the Q10 treatment and use it in the evening for preventing the wrinkles.But under the make-up i will stay with The anti-shadow eye creme:))))

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Have only been using this product for a couple of days, but have already noticed a difference in my dark (and I mean really dark) circles. Skin feels tighter after application. I use this inconjunction with Palmer's Skin Success Eventone for Dark Circles (I haven't found any reveiws of this excellent new product), and together they have made a HUGE difference, in only 1 week!!!
I am serious - go out and try these 2 products together, the only setback is the small size of these 2 products. Otherwise an excellent investment!!!!!!!

on 5/20/2004 4:22:00 AM

I have only been using this cream since yesterday and am already converted!! It hasn't (yet) made any great difference to my dark circles but has very visibly reduced the bags/puffiness under my eyes. I went out for a few drinks last night and only got 5 and a half hours sleep - after using this cream I have little or no bags under my eyes - miracle!! I'll definitely keep using it.

on 3/9/2005 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Although I have only used this for about a week, I am in love! No other eye cream has moisterised so well - my dryness has gone, and wrinkles seem less noticeable. I notice my eye bags are slightly lighter aswell. Will update if I go off it, but so far so good. I get a slight tingle if I rub my eyes, but the cream is good - not too heavy, just right.

UPDATE: I got through the whole tub, so I will defo buy another one. It didn't do alot for my dark under eyes but my wrinkles are less apparent, thank god!