Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown
Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany BrownTightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina. May Contain (+/-): CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

on 9/5/2003 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeliner! I bought the Mahogany shade after I loved the Ebony one so much, and this one has become my daily essential. I now reserve the Ebony one for more formal or evening occasions. The best way for me to apply this liner is with a thin liner brush, and I intersperse it between my upper lashes to get a really full-lash look. It looks so natural, just like I have many more eyelashes than I really do:) This cake liner is especially brilliant for the fact that it wears ALL DAY without smudging or migrating anywhere else, even on my oily lids.

on 7/8/2003 9:51:00 AM

For a novice in cake liners I had some initial difficulties applying this product but practice makes perfect! I only add a small amount of water using a LM eyeliner brush as adding too much water makes the lines too light. It gives a very natural-looking eye definition and lasts forever even on someone with oily lids. I agree this product is expensive but this will last for a very long time. A MUST-HAVE!

on 6/16/2003 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I gave this a 5/5 for everything. This product will last you a VERY long time. I've probably used it a handful of times and I don't notice any difference such as dips, etc! I love how it comes with a mirror in a small compact--No that you would ever need to touch up though! This lasts all day and can look either very natural or eye popping, depending on how you want it. This is one of my HG of liners! I recommend this to everyone, even if you have oily lids as its silicone based and works like wonders with a push brush and a ilttle bit of water. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my first cake eye liner-Its just wonderful! You put it on with a brush and a bit of water inside your upper lashes-by holding up your lid and pressing into the lash line. It looks so natural and awesome! Its very pricey but should last a long long time. Eyes look defined but not "lined." Definitely a must have in everyones makeup bag!