Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Mango Moisture Balm

3.1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nice smell.Not much of moisturizing,but pretty good overall.
Next time I will buy my favorite Dr.Hauschka.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product because it is almost exactly the same as Crabtree & Evelyn's Tropical Breeze Balm which has been discontinued. It's slightly less nurishing but still does its job. The only problem about this prodcut is its way to expensive. It's twice the price for half the product, from the product I am comparing too. Nothing wrong wiht the packaging though, i think it's cute!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like the smell/taste of the product. However, I hate the fact that I have to use either a lipbrush or my fingers to apply. It's pretty expensive too for a tiny pot of lipbalm (S$12 or US$6). I noticed that I have to dab quite a bit of the lipbalm in order to moisturise my lips coz they tend to disappear after a while. Won't be repurchasing.

Hate the fact that it come off in about 20 minutes and not moisturizing at all. Dont really like the packaging and price but I love the smell and the creamy feeling when I put this on my lips. Very expensive!!!

Eh. Nothing special, and too expensive. Smells alright, but just feels kind of greasy and doesn't last at all.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This isn't as dry as the vanilla lip nutrition, but it still feels drying. It's also hard and I have to press my finger into it to get it out. It does smell good, but that's the nicest thing I can say about it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product leaves my lips soft and moisturized, I combine it with Neutrogena's Lip Moisturizer. The only bad thing is it starts to come off in about 30 minutes, and I think the Lip Moisturizer is the only thing left.

Eyes: Violet

I'm not a huge fan of this lip balm. While it's an okay product, it's NOT worth the price at all. In the pot, the balm is rock hard and difficult to apply. Once it's on my lips, it's a bit moisturizing, but eventually starts to feel a bit drying. The smell is nice, but it tastes like soap! Skip this one.

I bought the Mango balm for $7. Its pretty expensive--and I agree with other reviewers that its nothing special. The smell is OK though and initially I found it a lttle drying on the lips. With continued use, its got better...and my boyfriend seems to love it! Also the pot isn't that great--when it's new, it's really hard to get any product out.

I think this stuff is pretty great, it smells fresh & fruity, and is very creamy on your lips. I paid $4.99 on sale, definitely wouldn't shell out full price, though. I also wish it came in a tube instead of a pot, and had a SPF, but overall, it leaves your lips soft & smooth, and smells yummy. UPDATE: I've outgrown this stuff, I much prefer Kiehl's or plain vaseline to really moisturize my lips...won't re-purchase this again.

Top Rated Lip Treatments