Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.2

on 3/20/2008 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a really good curler. Curls the lashes brilliantly and it lasts. I like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this eyelash curler for years...I love it and as soon as I got it, it replaced my Shu curler...I just love it...only problem...how do I know when I need to replace the liners and they look brand new years later? I have no idea if another curler is better...in highschool and college I use Revlon, then Shu, then this for 15 years and am only on my second pad....wonderful curler in my opinion...worth every penny.

on 8/20/2007 7:35:00 PM

Best eyelash curler ever!!! Never pinches and comes with an extra red cushion - which I wonder if I'll ever need because I've had this curler for over two years and it shows no signs of needing a replacement cushion. Great product!!!

on 7/20/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Holy crap. I will NEVER use another drugstore curler AGAIN! To be honest, I never used anything other than the d/s ones--I didn't even KNOW there were high end curlers!!!! *slaps face* This has got to be the greatest thing in the world for my stupid flat lashes that I was "blessed" with from my family genes (along with the other wonderful things like cellulite and a pooch belly, despite years of hard core sports playing starting when I was 3. Nope. Still got fat. Still got cellulite. Still got acne. Still got the effing stupid lashes). Back on topic though...... this curler doesn't just kink a curl into place. It shapes my lashes all over. I've never had them touch the bottom of my brow bone area, and this curler curled them all the way up, and they look the way they're supposed to!! YAY!!! This thing is amazing. I think I'll sleep with it in bed like my teddy. That's how much I love it. You won't be dissapointed with this!!!

Eyes: Violet

Great e/l curler. Have 3 Shus that I've been using forever-this works well. I have large eyes and all I can tell you is that it works for me.

on 5/21/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using Shu curlers as long as MUA has been around. Love them. Why did I sucomb to the hype about these? KA doesn't bend my lashes enough and what little curl there is doesn't last. Hate throwing out $20 when I could have gotten the best for $18. Grrrh grrrh grrrh!

on 5/18/2007 9:10:00 AM

I really love the way this curls and the red pad makes it easier to see your lashes but, after using this curler for a couple of weeks it started causing some of my lashes to fall out. This curler wasn't cheap so I probably wouldn't purchase it again. I think next time I might try the shisiedo.

This is my HG for eyelash curler. I am a long time user of Shu Uemura's curler but I do find Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler better!!! Love it!

on 10/17/2006 12:55:00 AM

This is the only eyelash curler I will use anymore. It works like a dream. 10 stars for this product!

on 10/14/2006 12:52:00 AM

I believe this curler is for males. The eye curler width is bit too large for women's eyes. I believe he fashioned it for men due to larger eyes than women. I was not happy with it. Pinched my eyelids due to size. I guess men need eyelash curlers as well. oh well.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools