Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Had this for about a year now and u can hardly tell I've used it and use it about everyday! Goes well with my complexion, got pale skin and dark eyes, the only bad thing about it is that the box has broke, like every1 elses lol. Not really keen on the smell either, but it goes as soon as its been applied. Think I might get tihs again but want to try no 33 next, the colour luks so pretty!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* Oh my! what a fabulous blush! I love it! I wore it today for the first time and adore it! It is such a prettyyyyyy pink with a gorgeous sheen! It's not too light or dark, just right! Instantly gave me a gorgeous flush and luminous cheeks! and so well pigmented, no need to pile it on,(you'd think i'd listen to myself! lol, i have a tendency to over do blush! lol) it just glides on easily. A fantastic blush! Yay!

continued >>

Not quite sure about this one. Just a pink blush really, that goes on quite strong. Seems to clash with my yellow-based skin tone. Does that annoying thing where you get one lone piece of silver glitter on your cheek that you remove only to find it has turned up somewhere else on your face and is basically impossible to remove. Destination - ebay!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OK! I just had to get this today!
I've been looking really pale,well actually i've always been pale but its been bothering me more lately...Soo i looked around and this caught my eye of all the different colour bourjois blushes!
The colour is soo cute,such a pinkish coral colur with some hint of glitter.
The colour really looks so awesome on my pale asian skin!! It goes on very lightly and looks natural at first but if you apply more you can get it to be quite outstanding for bolder looks.
The packaging is CUTE!Its small and nice to bring around,it has a mirror in it useful for touch ups... The brush is nice and all that but it is a tad pokey and hard... yet i figured something out,that if u use the top side(thats the side thats facing up when u store it in the case) to brush against ur face its not so bad.I can see myself using this blush everyday cos it is SO nautral it gives me that "i just ran around" blush.My only complain is that its SO expensive here!(in singapore) ..just so you know i dont mind the smell

EDIT: this is VERY similar to the mac blush peachykeen , only difference is the shimmer in rose de jasp is silverish , and its gold in peachykeen

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very beautiful neutral blush on me. I was skeptical because I thought this might be a bit too cool on my tan complexion. It gives me just the right touch of blush. Doesnt look like I put some blush on but colors glows from my cheeks .... very natural. Although it looks very shimmery in the pot and very glittery on my arm when I tested it, it is absolutely gorgeous on the face. The effect is better than Guerlain 505 (beige chair)...though that is another great blush. This retails for SDG $20.50 very reasonable.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This colour looks natural on my pale skin, when applied softly on the apples of my cheeks. If applied heavier you can create a more dramatic look.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this blush - I tried rose d'or on in the shop because it looked like a really pretty pink, but it was way too bright for me. Rose de jaspe is exactly what I was looking for, it looks really pretty on my pale skin. You have to apply quite a bit to make it show up, but I like that as it means I never apply too much.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i'm beginning to have the urge to collect many colours on bourjois blushes...they're pretty. this one gives a natural flush..mine's so easy to come off from the pot, so i use it lightly to get the colour. the shimmer barely show up on skin, so don't fret..it'll only add a nice glow. i only give 4 lippies because it's not long lasting.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got this blush on a whim at Sephora and have yet to be dissapointed by it yet. Goes on subtly. It's now become my every day staple.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I like the colour - lovely shimmery rose. Showed up really nicely on my cheeks and it gives a subtle flush of a gorgeous slightly bright medium pink shimmer. It comes with a little brush and mirror and it lasts long. I will buy again.