CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

I got this to qualify for a GWP & I had forgotten about how great it smells!! I got the set in a makeup bag w a bottle of EDT, tube of lotion, & a rollerball. It reminds me of orange & grapefruit, sparking champagne, & being fresh out of the shower after using a really good shampoo. It's simply beautiful & I look forward to using it this spring/summer. It smells like bottled sunshine & good times. It's very chic & elegant.... Classy!! Why, OH why, had I forgotten about this gem?!! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. It isn't a floral, but it isn't a musk. It smells really nice on the skin and it's my go to scent anytime.

Ouffff I hate this perfume!! It is sickly sweet but not the cotton candy kind of sweet! More like an old lady headache kind of sweet. Gross

on 12/25/2013 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my first "real" EdP that I received as a gift when I was 17. Now, 9 years later, this is the only one I continually repurchase even though I already have a decent perfume collection. It's become my signature scent. I love the fact that you really can't put your finger on how to describe the smell. Despite any description of it, I don't find it to smell sweet, nor musky, nor fruity, nor flower-y... just "fresh." It's a great perfume for all seasons and when I don't know what to wear, I immediately grab for this. I think it's a must have in anyone's perfume collection.

on 11/16/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Happy seems to be one of those fragrances that people either love or hate. (others I can think of that have the same effect are Angel and Poison) I love it. I've kept a bottle on hand since it first came out, and though I've also used the variations (Happy To Be, Happy Heart), the original Happy is the one that I prefer. Like someone else wrote, I am often asked what I am wearing, and the looks on the faces of women who ask me is usually one of shock. I am light-handed when I apply any fragrance, so maybe that is the key to wearing Happy. It is very fresh and citrus-floral at first spray, but it is much warmer and muskier as it calms down. The bottle is straightforward and simple, much like the scent. A keeper for me.

A very nice, clean, dependable and inoffensive scent. Recognizable, but smells slightly different on everyone. Warning: the body lotion and body cream are stronger and not so nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite scents! Light, fresh, fruity, and pleasantly happy smelling. Not too strong. I like the roll on perfume application.

BUY THE MEN'S VERSION. Even if you are a lady. Smells so much better, both on yourself, and to people around you. I received a sample of this, and wore it once before I threw it away. It didn't smell good in the bottle, and I really didn't like the smell on me. I was totally biased against the whole Clinique Happy line, until I smelled the men's version on an ex. Delish. Citrusy, warm, light, and almost no musk. Everything the ladies perfume should have been. I ended up buy the men's Happy for myself.

on 10/15/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I HATED this perfume when I first smelt it, but something has changed and now I adore it. It has a very fresh orange scent to it which is perfect for the summer/spring time. While I wouldn't wear this for an evening out its perfect for the day time & I always get compliments on it when I wear it which is always nice :)

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is because I have so many perfumes, and always like to try new things. I've never been the type to have a signature fragrance.

on 9/28/2013 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Yes I will buy it again because I like it a lot but I'm annoyed at how this doesn't have any staying power. The fragrance itself is a fresh, clean orangey smell that is really wonderful, in my opinion. i couldn't tell you about the drydown because I have never smelled it. The fragrance disappears before there is any drydown. I thought that perhaps layering the fragrance with body products might help it last so I purchased the body cream and that is also a wonderful smelling product that loses its fragrance within 1-2 hours. Perfumes do tend to disappear on me but this one is miraculous in it's houdini-like composition.

Popular Fragrances