Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

for a product marketed as a bb cream, it has very good coverage. 6 shades in this line, and I use medium light and fine it will adjust to your skin.
any product that comes in a squeeze tube or pump automatically gets a bonus point from me, and this has both.
I apply 2 pumps of this product for my face and neck and I can instantly get medium coverage without needing to build up. I apply with my hands most days and if I have a few extra minutes I will go over it with a damp sponge to even it out and just sheer it out slightly so it doesn't look like I have a mask on. I would not rely on the spf in this product, so use a separate one prior to this.

it lasts all day, I don't get oily, only the tiniest amount of transfer, (I didn't use powder). I would definitely buy this again

A new gem! In a world where every new beauty product feels more gimmicky than the last, this is a winner.

Texture and coverage:
This product is something between a BB cream and a foundation, with a built in pore perfecting primer quality too. The finish is flawless, a light to medium coverage. Best applied with a dense fluffy brush or beauty blender (I prefer brush for more coverage). It's weightless on the face but actually lasts through the day, especially with a light dusting of translucent powder in the T zone. I use concealer to correct obvious problem areas while keeping the rest of my face luminous and skin-like with this product. It has no obvious scent.

Packaging:
The simplicity of the packaging is genius. It's a plastic tube with a pump dispenser. The tube packaging means you can clumsily drop to your heart's content, and it is light and unbreakable so you can toss it in a handbag for easy transportation. The dispenser keeps things hygienic and mess-free. Bonus feature, you get slightly more product than a standard foundation (40ml compared to 30ml), which for the price of $52 (in Australia) for a higher end product is amazing.

Colour selection:
Although the selection of shades is not extensive, do not be fooled. The way this formula melts seamlessly into your skin and corrects complexion in a second-skin nature means that thousands of shades are not necessary.

Will definitely repurchase many more times!

on 7/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this. Most BB creams or tinted moisturizers are greasy with not enough coverage and don't last. This rectifies all of those issues and has a good SPF 30. I wear Medium on my NC30 skintone. I also love the packaging which is a tube with a pump. Great product.

on 7/23/2016 8:54:00 AM

I adore this product. I have oily skin and I work long hours, so I need something that lasts, but I like a sheer base. Most tinted moisturizers and BBs have too much moisture to last on me. This has more pigment and something in it really adheres to my skin; I can go a full 12-16 hour day with my makeup still looking good, if not perfectly fresh, and with minimal touchups. The light color has been a great match for me, even as I got a little color going into summer. If I want more coverage, I top with powder - but as I said, I really like very sheer coverage and I think this makes my skin look more even without looking covered up. I don't have much that requires additional concealer. I haven't broken out using this; if anything, my skin looks better, although I'm going to credit better skincare to that vs. this product. But it hasn't hurt any.

This has a light, silicone-y texture. It goes on very smoothly, blends out well with a Beauty Blender and then goes demi-matte once it sets. No obvious smell. I don't find that it builds up particularly well, but that's what concealer is for.

I'll buy this as long as they make it. A truly excellent product for anyone who wants the feel of a tinted moisturizer or BB but that has better pigmentation and staying power.

I wasn't that big of a fan of the other urban decay bb cream so I was hesitant to try this one, but youtube gave such good reviews that I found myself convinced that I needed it. I love the pump packaging, although with tubes, it's OK with me if it's not there. I have the shade medium light, and it is slightly too light for my summer skin tone, but medium is too dark so this will have to do. I like how this cream feels on the skin, a really light, airy feel, and this lasts a lot longer than the other one, the other one seemed to slide off my skin when I would wear it outdoors. the coverage is light, because it is a tinted moisturizer, so if you find that you need more, you can use this as a primer or use concealer over this. $34 for 1.3 oz is acceptable to me for a high end product

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I was so glad when I got a sample of the product to try when I visited the UD booth. She gave me LIGHT. I wasnt so sure as to whether that colour would be good for me as I am not fair/light, yes a bit light medium in the winter & tan in the summer. But when I mix it with the UD foundation, it gives a good texture, colour and staying power. I have to admit that I dont like the UD foundation, it oxides on me! It has like 5-6 staying powers! When it oxides in a real light, my face looks darker than my neck! But when I go into the store, the lightning is different so one cannot see the different colour! urghhhh.... it irritates me. I wanted to get 1 - 2 colour lighter but I rather use my money on getting a new foundation than getting the same brand until I discovered the BB cream.
Its not buidable but a good base. It blends well with other foundation too. The BB cream lighten my UD foundation, so its perfect.
I loved wearing BB cream in the summer, something light, some coverage ( I still wear a concealer on top) and not heavy on th face :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pros:
-It isn't oily at all
-the colour range is really good
-I have medium light and it blends beautifully, it is easy to work with this "bb" cream

Cos:
-the coverage isn't that great I mean it's not bad but it could be improved.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although my skin tone is a bit uneven, this still works decently well. Coverage isn't excellent so I still have to wear a concealer when applying this. I bought thinking that this is a primer but it turns out to be an everyday look. I will rebuy

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is ideal if you're looking for something very sheer and to even out skintone only - it looks very natural. This is definitely "no-makeup" makeup. This doesn't provide enough coverage for blemishes or undereye circles. I have combination skin that is easily dehydrated, and on me it has a satin/almost matte finish. However, I have only worn this so far in warmer months - I suspect in the winter it may be too drying. It hasn't clung to dry patches and I haven't noticed much separation in my oily areas. I've also found that with my skin at least, it cooperates better with a creamier primer vs a drier, silicone primer. It wears on me for about 8 hours.

UD makes many extravagant claims about this product that of course are hard to swallow - first and foremost, this is makeup, not skincare.

I'm NC25-NC30; Punjab in NARS Sheer Glow; 4.0 in UD Naked Skin; 21 in Diorskin Star; Light-Medium in Tarte Amazonian Clay TM. I bought this in Light-Medium as well, and it's a hair too light, but definitely workable.

on 6/25/2016 11:05:00 PM

This is a lot more matte than what I thought it would be. Like all the other reviews on here has indicated, its more pigmented than the Naked Foundation and the sunscreen is a nice addition. I prefer the finish of the naked foundation better since its not as harsh, this absorbs really quickly and leaves a dull finish so make sure you work quickly. The finish makes me look too flat and I think you can do better for the price. Its an acceptable product but nothing special and you are not missing by not trying it.