Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

I like this, I do. I remember when it first came out I was not interested whatsoever. Mainly because I don't like limited edition makeup. When I heard it was coming back out with a new collection, I still wasn't too interested. Well, I went shopping after Christmas and noticed they had it at Ulta. I decided to pick it up because why not? Plus I knew it was selling out quickly everywhere so since it was there I figured i'd buy and try. If I din't like it, I could take it back. I watched countless yt videos trying to get inspiration of looks to create with this. I found some and made myself use this for 3 days straight to determine if I liked it and wanted to keep it. I really liked all looks I created and am going to keep this. I think I'll probably use the brighter peach shades more in the spring/summer. I also am confused by/don't at all like the purples. The green is actually nice but I also hate the black. I wish they would have given more peach/pink/coral shades in place of those shades since it IS a peach palette. I'm also kind of over the warm brown trends but will admit they work nicely with the peaches. I was concerned I wouldn't like the smell since I don't like peaches but it doesn't bother me and reminds me a bit of summer.The little smiley face peach is so effing cute, I can't. I do like this palette and glad I own it, although I wish it were less expensive. I also wish all of the dumb hype around it would calm down, it's annoying. I don't think i'll ever use up the whole thing, so that's why i said no to repurchase.I also think that if I do ever hit pan on certain shades, I can possibly try to find some dupes. I feel like a lot of brands are going to put out peachy/coral shades since it's the current trend.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think perfect,so Pretty and smell so good

Wonderful palette!

It is something that I didn´t have in my collection yet.
I love neutrals so looking to the chocolate collection you have many neutral palettes with different themes (of colors) so I don´t feel that I have repets that way.

The Chocolate Bar is mostly warm and leans to golden and burgandy
The Chocolate Semi Sweet is darker, like a chocolate smoky and have both warm and cool color (and a black color too)
The Chocolate Bon Bons is a cool palette and leans to grey-ish pink and purple
The Sweet Peach is a warm palette with great peachy, pink and purple shades.

I feel the Sweet Peach palette is as pigmented and great as the chocolate collection. And that surprise me since there was so much mix reviews. If you want it than go for it.
This collection is perfect for me that I love neutrals and the brown skale is perfect! I Hope too face come out with another neutral palette for the collection soon!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this because the shades were just too warm for me, I just prefer cooler colors but the quality of this palette was amazing and I wish I was comfy in warm shades because these are beautiful! Very pigmented pretty colors with little to no fallout. Very strong synthetic candy peach smell which is nice too. Really really nice palette if you like peachy/warm tones. Would be especially lovely as a gift.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous peachy colors! I have a MAC palette with pinks, but until now had yet to find a palette with the same color gradient, but in peaches. I love that there is a deep purple shade that complements the others, and a nice, soft, light green shade, too. The brow bone shades are so soft and creamy looking with the right amount of shimmer. I have fair skin, easily burn, with dark blonde hair, grey eyes. This palette allows looks that make my eyes look so blue. I can see these shades on all skin/hair types, and I was surprised by how little fallout there is compared to other Too Faced palettes. Try the matching blush/highlight palette with the eyes; it's so pretty and flattering especially if you have a hint of a tan (I use Sephora's spray tan once a week).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It smells amazing and kinda even tastes like peaches? It's good quality, pigmented and super buttery, but it doesn't have that many peachy shades. There are maybe four peach shades, and for all the hype, I thought it would be better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolutely favourite pallet! It's a beautiful nude pallet for everyone, but especially green eyed people because of the purple / lilacs in there. You don't even have to be super good at makeup, because this product is so amazing that it does most of the blending work for you! I was beyond impressed with this product. I'm so super happy that I was able to snag this before Canada stopped receiving them!

I just love this palette so much! I thought I would only use it in the summer. However, I bought it in December 2016 and I have used it every day! The palette is very versatile and the quality of the shadows is incredible.

(Story Time - skip first paragraph to get to the point) I wanted this pallet the minute I saw the teaser pictures Too Faced released. I was really into peach, pink and red eye shadows at the time and was convinced this was going to be my everything. I think I was confused by the packaging because if I really looked I would see that only three of the colours fit the bill. I actually set an alarm and woke up and put the Peach pallet in a cart online at the Too Faced website. I himmed and hawwwed for an hour realizing the pallet didn't really fit my loves or needs, as my pallet drawer is over flowing. Needless to say I missed out on a phenomenon. Release day, I asked my mother to go by the old Sephora during her morning walk at the mall and see if she could get one. I couldn't go there because I lived up North where there are no stores nevermind Sephoras. My mom went and there was a line out the door. My town is not that makeup addicted. This was the first time people lined up for anything. It was crazy. Now I needed this more than ever. She was put on some kind of list where they would call people if one came in. I have been on this list for Chanel Ancient Jade and the Sephora Hakuhodo brushes and I knew it was a lie to get people out of the store because this VIB Rouge never got a call. My geriatric mother on the other hand got the call next ship in day. I had to wait until the work holidays to come home and get it.

THE GOOD: I feel like this is a great basic pallet for people who do not have a lot of eye shadows, maybe a younger crowd. The looks you can get from this pallet truly are sweet. I really like the packaging even if it juvenile. I find it to be so cute with the ombre pink, peach and orange.

THE BAD: The shadows are actually pretty mediocre in quality. They aren't bad but they aren't great either. The shade selection and range doesn't allow for really dynamic looks like other too faced pallets. I also feel the shadows that are those pop of colour shades aren't really opaque and go on a little sheer. Modern Renesance was everything I wanted this pallet to be (and of course bought that too release day... because why not).

THE UGLY: When I finally got my pallet I opened it up and was greeted by the most ghastly smell. The smell was like Fuzzy Peaches but so obnoxiously potent it gave me a migrane. I have had this pallet since it was first released and just now am I getting the smell only if I shove my nose into the eye shadows.

The BOTTOM LINE: This was my first and was suppose to be the only larger pallet I bought from Too Faced but this pallet made me want the Chocolate Bon Bons even more. I love that pallet and find I can get a great range of looks from it but I can't same the same for the Sweet Peach. I don't think you need all the large Too Faced pallets, as they all have a similar feel. I would only by the Chocolate Bon Bons in retro speak because I use the most shadows from that. The Sweet Peach just kind of is forgotten in my stash.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is a pretty unique palette on the market right now in terms of eyeshadow palettes with peach shades; the only other high-end peach palette I can think of is Kylie's royal peach palette. I like the peachy shades, browns, and highlights; they are creamy, smooth, and pigmented. I wish all the shimmers are as vibrant as nectar but I guess more subtle shimmers make them more wearable for everyday. I like the range of shades from light to dark but I don't like any of the purples; they are chalky and lack pigmentation. You are basically getting 15-16 shades if you eliminate the subpar purples; I wish they were eliminated and more peachy shades were included instead. I wish there were more peach themed palettes on the market; the main reason why I bought this was because it seemed to be one of the only ones available. I don't like how there is less product in this palette compared to the chocolate bar and is the same price; they need to lower the price to $39.

If you want a cheaper alternative, I would go for any of colourpop's peach eyeshadow in their nectar collection. You can pick and choose most of the shades, the price is great, and the quality is decent for the price. I've heard some people say there is fallout, but the same goes for too faced plus I don't have fallout issues because I tend to dip my brush in very lightly. If you only like peach shades and not the other colors, I would buy a few Anastasia single eyeshadow; it seems expensive but the quality is great and you get more in each individual eyeshadow.

The smell on this palette is very strong; I thought it would go away after a few days but it makes my entire drawer smell like artificial peach. I like the smell so it's fine by me but just a heads up.