CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Well well well , I've arrived to my Queen of all my favourites.Now Mademoiselle shouldn't be restricted to the target buyers at the time (25-33) because I find the original is a classic but an older women is already strong & wise and doesn't need reminding what and who she is ! 😝 Mademoiselle tones down the intensity that the original Coco doesn't have.Being a day to night oriental , Mademoiselle is a very nice balancing fragrance as its Citrusy, sweet, strong & sexy without being a tramp. Thank you Chanel, she HAS arrived and she's going to stay!!💋

on 5/30/2016 3:01:00 PM

This parfume is perfect.

It has a nice smell and it´s long lasting.

Wearing this makes me think of christmas, with my family. Nice, warm, cozy. A real delight.

It´s ekspensive, sure, but totally worth it.

on 5/20/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I thought I was done with fruitchoulis. They're ubiquitous; the perfume market is over-saturated with them, and I found that I don't care for fruity sweet scents, I find them cloying, mostly. And I don't like smelling like everyone else.
I stick with what really suits me; woody, white florals, earthy chypres, musks, spicy/creamy orientals.
Then I tested Coco Mad. I really liked it and bought a bottle of the EDT the next day. Dammit. It's simply a delicious indulgence without being screamy or dramatic. Somehow Chanel has figured out how to inject some depth and elegance into a type of fragrance that in my opinion is demographically pigeonholed and overplayed by fragrance houses. Heh, it's the 'Chanel' of fruitchoulis, I suppose.
Perfectly formulated and beautifully balanced - this is fruity-floral-patchouli done right, IMO. I don't wear it often, but when I get a craving for this type of fragrance, I prefer Coco Mad.

That's all I can say. I'm still reeling from the fact that I liked it and bought it after offloading all my other similar fragrances. (Angel, La Vie Est Belle, Jimmy Choo)

I used to wear the EdP a few years ago and really loved it. Such a classy and sophisticated scent. I always wanted to wear no.5 but figured I'd wait until I'm older and use this younger Chanel in the meantime. Use sparingly, one spritz and you're good to go.

on 5/3/2016 3:57:00 PM

All time favorite! I love to wear it during springtime

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

on 4/26/2016 8:59:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance. I have been wearing it since it was introduced. I get a zillion compliments every day when I wear it....great sillage and to me, for me, it is heavenly! Any fragrance, is only as good as the person wearing it---I have been in love with anothers perfume....then I try it---and it smells like bugs spray on me!!! It all depends on the wearer's body chemistry...and that's that!

I usually dont write reviews about anything unless Im extremely satisfied or dissatisfied about it.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Im really not happy about it.
First of all, the smell is not nice at all. It smells like acetone mixed with floor disinfectant and probably thats what it is. I got this bottle as a gift so many times, I had like 4 200 ml bottles of this stuff that was opened, and I didnt know what to do with all of it. So i finally persuaded myself that its nice and that I should use it. After all, its Chanel.
I used it for a couple of weeks. Sprayed it all over myself everyday in hopes that the bottles would finish quickly. What I didnt know was that the perfume was giving me a severe neurotoxic reaction and I didnt realize about it until now.
It is a real neurotoxin. It made me feel extremely irritated and agitated immediately after smelling it. I also had strange anger outbursts that came from nowhere. I had asthma like symptoms and severe rhinitis. This is not a placebo because once i stopped using the perfume everything was fine.
But then one day I totally forgot and started using Coco Mademoiselle again and I got a reaction again.
I used many other fragrances but none gave me this severe reaction.
In my opinion, it is a very expensive perfume that smells awful and is harmful. Totally not worth it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I have always gone to fruity playful scents but this one is defiantly more sophisticated. It isn't too overpowering to where I am choking on it but it is just enough to where you can still smell it all day after spraying it about 3 times. It is expensive but it is definitely worth it

on 4/8/2016 9:38:00 AM

Beautiful scent , packaging and perfume bottle , working in fragrance this is very popular,

But i think people forget just how strong chanel can be and therefore use it incorrectly and hate it .

Popular Fragrances