Too Faced Natural Matte

Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

4.6

on 12/1/2015 1:35:00 PM

For older ladies, matte shades are your friend. I got this palette for my mom and used it myself a few times as well. We love the variety of shades. You can create so many looks with it. The quality is amazing. The eyeshadows are so easy to use and blend. They do not fall out and last all day on the eyes without eye primers. I am tempted to buy one for myself as well, haha.

Amazing eyeshadows that I use everyday!! I love the warm tones in the palette and all the colours are super pigmented. The only think I don't like is the magnetic packaging because the palette opens easily.. But the actual eye shadows are amazing and it's my favorite natural palette!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So sad one of the shadows arrived broken Laced Tedy the product is sort of grainy I think the batch of shadow is perhaps different. All the other shades are nice matte colors. The mirror is great to use and the little booklet is a lovely inspiration.

on 9/3/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favourite palette. Great for everyday eye makeup and you can easily switch between looks as the shades are very versatile. The palette itself can get messy easily after a few uses as the shadows are quite crumbly/fine, but they blend so well, so pigmented and I absolutely love the shades in this palette! Go get this, you won't regret! It's easily the best palette from Too Faced, I don't think even my beloved chocolate bar can compare!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best thing that happened to me in 2015 !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this matte palette from Too Faced! <3
1. The colours are so beautiful, I have never owend another palette that strictly countained colours that I would actually use! (Normally there is 1-3 colours that are leftout)
2. The colours are highly pigmented which means you dont have to use much.
3. I use an eyeprimer and the eyeshadow stays put all day.
4. The packageing is delicious, love seeing it every morning.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is my holy grail item. These colors are absolutely beautiful. I hate shimmery eye shadows & I always do a nude, matte eye and with this there are so many options for that. It's amazing amazing amazing! I personally think this is much better than Urban Decay's Basic palettes. I have never been disappointed with a TF Product.

on 7/22/2015 12:50:00 PM

I ordered this because of the great reviews and I'm glad I did. I hate any sort of shimmer on my eyes and these are true matte colors with good pigmentation. Definitely recommend.

on 7/8/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the perfect every day eye palette. It's the classic Natural Eye Palette in a matte finish. I love the packaging, very slim and it stays shut- great for traveling. My favorite is wearing Heaven all over the lid with Cashmere Bunny in the crease. I personally don't touch the Sexpresso shade very often but my sister told me she likes to use it to fill in her eyebrows on occasion. Seriously- what are you waiting for? Go get it! It's well worth the money and will last you for a long time.

on 7/17/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I REALLY don't need yet another neutral eye palette, but that's not the point, right? :p

For the most part, this is a "good" basic neutral palette. A no frills, gets the job done palette which works for me. Like most Too Faced E/S, these are very blendable and they don't crease. Natural Matte isn't as pigmented as Lorac's Pro Matte, but it is more pigmented than The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Nude. Would I buy this again? No! I have too many netural palettes! :p But if you're looking for a basic nude palette because you don't have one; something that's good for travel, definately pick this one up