Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteNatural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

4.5

on 12/22/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my go-to eye shadow palette. Huge fan of the variety of colors offered in this palette. I'm a nude, brown girl when it comes to eye shadow! I have been doing the "day" look idea that was provided with two other looks. Again, great palette, would definitely buy again!

on 12/13/2015 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love the colors, and love the full-matte of this palette (great for hooded eyes). This was one of my first eye palettes, so with nothing to compare it to, I loved it! But once I got the Lorac Pro, I realized how chalky and hard to blend Too Faced's shadows are, and haven't really touched this palette since.

on 12/5/2015 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE 7/27/17: I am appreciating this palette more and more. Not my first thing I want to grab, but does a nice job of adding polish to even the simplest of looks. I wore the middle row the other day, was hot and sweaty wearing a big oversized peach t-shirt. My eyes looked much more put together (but not over done) than the rest of me.

UPDATE: So I am revisiting this palette. The colors are looking a bit better on me now. Not perfect, but better. I might be the change in to my winter skin or wardrobe...who knows. I will keep evaluating & update. The palette itself, I still stand by as a very good quality palette. Also, as I find myself craving less shimmer of late, this keeps pulling me in again. The first row is quite neutral and reminds me of a Bobbi Brown travel kit I have. I really like the big shade Nudie on the bottom too.

ORIGINAL: Yes, this is a good palette, if you can wear these colors. I kept hearing what a great palette this is, but it is not the best on me. The concept is great, but the colors are a bit wrong. For my nw20 deep winter complexion that brings out orange in any shade that has an iota of it (in a bad way) these colors can make me look off. The large ones on the left are nice & the second column work well too (most), but the shades in the last column, don't do much for me and tend to emphasize my dark under eye circles.

So if you pull out orange in many shades or have pretty bad dark under eye circles like me, I would be sure you have time to play with this palette before buying. I do wish they would make a one like this but more neutral tones. Too Faced other palettes are cute but they are glitter bombs. I am so, so bummed this didn't work out for me.

on 12/5/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I received this for my birthday and was over the moon, such a gorgeous array of buttery-smooth mattes. There is not one colour that I dislike - a rarity in the world of eyeshadow palettes - and each shade is wearable and easy to work with. I also love that the eyeshadows come conveniently divided into three 'looks'; if you're not feeling particularly creative it's a breeze to pair the shades together in their rows, alternately you can mix and match and create a huge range of looks.

I seem to have gone off glittery shades as of late and this palette comes as a blessing. I hate to act as an enabler but I think this palette is completely worth the money - regardless of age, eyeshadow preference (unless you're really into brights, in which case this might not be for you), skin tone, whatever, this is absolutely worth it.

on 12/1/2015 1:35:00 PM

For older ladies, matte shades are your friend. I got this palette for my mom and used it myself a few times as well. We love the variety of shades. You can create so many looks with it. The quality is amazing. The eyeshadows are so easy to use and blend. They do not fall out and last all day on the eyes without eye primers. I am tempted to buy one for myself as well, haha.

Amazing eyeshadows that I use everyday!! I love the warm tones in the palette and all the colours are super pigmented. The only think I don't like is the magnetic packaging because the palette opens easily.. But the actual eye shadows are amazing and it's my favorite natural palette!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So sad one of the shadows arrived broken Laced Tedy the product is sort of grainy I think the batch of shadow is perhaps different. All the other shades are nice matte colors. The mirror is great to use and the little booklet is a lovely inspiration.

on 9/3/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favourite palette. Great for everyday eye makeup and you can easily switch between looks as the shades are very versatile. The palette itself can get messy easily after a few uses as the shadows are quite crumbly/fine, but they blend so well, so pigmented and I absolutely love the shades in this palette! Go get this, you won't regret! It's easily the best palette from Too Faced, I don't think even my beloved chocolate bar can compare!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best thing that happened to me in 2015 !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this matte palette from Too Faced! <3
1. The colours are so beautiful, I have never owend another palette that strictly countained colours that I would actually use! (Normally there is 1-3 colours that are leftout)
2. The colours are highly pigmented which means you dont have to use much.
3. I use an eyeprimer and the eyeshadow stays put all day.
4. The packageing is delicious, love seeing it every morning.