Too Faced Natural Matte

Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

4.6

Amazing eyeshadows that I use everyday!! I love the warm tones in the palette and all the colours are super pigmented. The only think I don't like is the magnetic packaging because the palette opens easily.. But the actual eye shadows are amazing and it's my favorite natural palette!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So sad one of the shadows arrived broken Laced Tedy the product is sort of grainy I think the batch of shadow is perhaps different. All the other shades are nice matte colors. The mirror is great to use and the little booklet is a lovely inspiration.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is my holy grail item. These colors are absolutely beautiful. I hate shimmery eye shadows & I always do a nude, matte eye and with this there are so many options for that. It's amazing amazing amazing! I personally think this is much better than Urban Decay's Basic palettes. I have never been disappointed with a TF Product.

on 9/3/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favourite palette. Great for everyday eye makeup and you can easily switch between looks as the shades are very versatile. The palette itself can get messy easily after a few uses as the shadows are quite crumbly/fine, but they blend so well, so pigmented and I absolutely love the shades in this palette! Go get this, you won't regret! It's easily the best palette from Too Faced, I don't think even my beloved chocolate bar can compare!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this matte palette from Too Faced! <3
1. The colours are so beautiful, I have never owend another palette that strictly countained colours that I would actually use! (Normally there is 1-3 colours that are leftout)
2. The colours are highly pigmented which means you dont have to use much.
3. I use an eyeprimer and the eyeshadow stays put all day.
4. The packageing is delicious, love seeing it every morning.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best thing that happened to me in 2015 !

on 7/22/2015 12:50:00 PM

I ordered this because of the great reviews and I'm glad I did. I hate any sort of shimmer on my eyes and these are true matte colors with good pigmentation. Definitely recommend.

on 7/8/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the perfect every day eye palette. It's the classic Natural Eye Palette in a matte finish. I love the packaging, very slim and it stays shut- great for traveling. My favorite is wearing Heaven all over the lid with Cashmere Bunny in the crease. I personally don't touch the Sexpresso shade very often but my sister told me she likes to use it to fill in her eyebrows on occasion. Seriously- what are you waiting for? Go get it! It's well worth the money and will last you for a long time.

on 7/17/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I REALLY don't need yet another neutral eye palette, but that's not the point, right? :p

For the most part, this is a "good" basic neutral palette. A no frills, gets the job done palette which works for me. Like most Too Faced E/S, these are very blendable and they don't crease. Natural Matte isn't as pigmented as Lorac's Pro Matte, but it is more pigmented than The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Nude. Would I buy this again? No! I have too many netural palettes! :p But if you're looking for a basic nude palette because you don't have one; something that's good for travel, definately pick this one up

on 7/7/2015 4:28:00 PM

This palette is everything I hoped for and more.
I had been waiting for months for Urban Decay to launch in Australia so I could purchase Naked Basics 1 or 2, when I saw this on the Too-Faced website in the U.S. The minute I found it, I abandoned all plans for Urban Decay and got this sent from the States via a freight forwarding company. Worth every pretty penny I spent (it's now available in Aus too).
The shades are all so wearable. Looking at the palette, I was confident a few would suit me; I was surprised to find out how much some others made my eyes pop. I use this palette every day, day or night. It's so easy to work with and I dont have to think much about what I'll do.
Formula-wise, the eyeshadows are beautiful and I prefer them to my Stila palette. Creamy, pigmented, blendable, long-lasting...tick, tick, tick. I sometimes get fallout but that's not a deal-breaker for me; I do my eyes before my foundation anyway.
This palette is an amazing staple for any collection, so wearable for every day and my favorite purchase to date.
Couldn't live without it.