NYX Micro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 3/16/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I use this in Taupe and I can honestly say it's as good as ABH. It's soft and smooth to apply and lasts all day. What more can you want at such a good price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Its quite close of a product to the Anastasia Brow Wiz (faded a tad quicker imo). I have this one in the shade taupe and its perfect for the start of the eyebrow for me, and fade it out with a darker pencil.

on 3/4/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Picked this up on sale a few days ago and after a few uses I can confirm I love this product. It blends in really nicely with my dark eyebrow hairs without looking harsh, the spoolie on the end is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG brow product. I have probably repurchased this more than any other makeup product I own. I am a BROWS girl. I always have my brows done and I always want them perfect. This is the absolute best product for me and you cannot beat the price. I used to use the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I like this better. I have light brown hair/dark blonde and I use the shade Ash Brown. I have tried Taupe, but it is a little too light for me. Will repurchase as long as it is on the market =)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I can't understand the hype surrounding this brow pencil. I think it's one of the worst I've ever used and is in no way a dupe for the brow wiz. First of all the color range is warm toned, which makes my slightly cool toned eyebrows look very unnatural in sunlight. The formula is also pretty dry and I find that it doesn't go on smoothly, but rather skips when I apply it. But worst of all, it transfers, fades, and doesn't even stay on throughout the day.

on 2/22/2017 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I haven't tried the anastasia one but this brow pencil is really really good!! The retractable pencil makes it so convenient without having to sharpen it all the time. The spooly at other end helped make my brows look more natural too.

I used this to slightly shape and fill in my brows with light strokes, and the spooly to kind of just brush through my hairs as a final touch. I have pretty long eyebrow hairs so I don't really need much filling in. I just need help with the edges,

This helped a lot and it was quite affordable. However I used it up real fast, about 2 months of daily use. So adding it up might mean it's actually more expensive.

Pros:
Natural looking (but can draw a real defined brow if i want to)
Convenient to use
Affordable (or is it?)
Stays all day on my oily face

Cons:
Used it up in 2 months

on 2/16/2017 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite brow pencil! I just bought my 4th one today. It doesn't go on too dark, and it is super small, so it's perfect for when you outline your eyebrows and do small strokes to fill them in. I have ash brown and it looks very natural. The only reason that i gave it 4/5 is because it runs out pretty fast in my opinion, other than that it works very well and i think i will continue to rebuy.

I absolutely love this eyebrow pencil. It is a bit tougher to work with, not as creamy and the products runs out rather quickly, but since it's not that expensive, it's no bother. On me it lasts all day and it looks natural. One of my favorite Nyx products, for sure!

Prior to using this, I was using Maybelline Define A Brow which was my favorite. But I heard people raving about this and saying it was comparable to Anastasia Brow Wiz (whiz, sp?) so I had to try it. It is now my new favorite. It is not as soft as the Define A Brow so I find that it breaks less therefore wasting less product. I think it may be a dollar or so more than the Define A Brow but since I haven't had it break on me yet, I'm not wasting product so I will pay an extra dollar for that. I haven't used the spoolie because I use another brush that has a brow brush and spoolie at the other end. I use this pencil and then use the NYX Brow Cake powder to fill them in so I have a more natural look. Voila! Perfect brows!!

I always seem to gravitate back to this product. I do love it, and I never purposely diss it due to not liking it, I just like to play with new products. However, I can't deny that this particular pencils by NYX makes my brows look incredible every single time I use it. I use taupe when I just want to slightly fill in, and brown for when I really want to define and transform my brows. The micro tip makes filling in my brows so easy and leaves little room for mistakes. I've repurchased several times. It's definitely a holy grail makeup product for me.

Popular Brows Products