Maybelline The Nudes

3.4

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

cant say I'm totally impressed with this palette colors are ok not nudes some dark and gold and they aren't smooth and not very pigmented a purchase I regret I got better palettes from wet n wild, I paid 9.99 for this and I actually want a refund.

The quality is awesome for its price. I love the mattes. But for girls with warm undertones, BEWARE. Most of these are cool toned and if you're not careful, you're going to look like you just survived a punch in the eye.

I really like the shades and quality is good, works well on a primer. Great for fair skin. Not as great as MAC shadows, hence 4 stars.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What a great classic eyeshadow palette! I mean seriously, for ten bucks, it's pretty impressive. I feel like this palette has received a lot of negative reviews because it's always being compared to Urban Decay's shadows. However, the fact that Maybelline produced a product that's about one-sixth of the price is incredible. Pigmentation isn't crazy dramatic, but most people don't need color so intense that they have to wipe some off and end up wasting half the product (cough, cough, Naked palettes...). I really love this eyeshadow, I even use it for my brows. It's by far one of the best drug store staples for anyone's collection.

This is a really lovely, good-quality standard nude eyeshadow palette. I don't personally find all of the colors useful, but that's kind of the curse of a palette of any size. There's still a decent percentage of shades that are relevant for me. (I'm not a fan of sparkly eyes outside of fashion magazines. I'm of the opinion that it takes a rare breed to pull that off in the everyday, so the metallics and sparkles in this palette go untouched.) However, there are a subtle range of more matte/satin taupes and browns and one really really lovely cream color that goes perfectly under the arch and crisps up a dramatic eyebrow in just the right way. I wouldn't exclusively use this, but it's a great and cost-effective resource to have in your makeup collection. And each shade has enough uses in it to be worth the investment.

Save your money for UB

This palette is okay. I kind of regret buying this since I have a ton of neutral eyeshadow palettes already. The color pigmentation isn't great, definitely have to try to build it up little by little. Wouldn't recommend this because there are other drugstore neutral eyeshadow palettes that are gonna work better than this one.

The colour payoff is very mediocre, most of the colours are chalky. The palette could do with a mirror but oh well. I wouldn't repurchase, it did nothing for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great palette for a drugstore pallete! The colors are nice, neutral, colors you could use everyday. They are a lot more pigmented with a primer but I like how they look without as well. They wear long and you can get really creative with the color combinations(there's a cute little chart on the back to help create nice looks too).

A nice buy for someone hoping to find a similar product to the Naked palettes. The pigmentation isn't there for me though, and the colors are harder to blend. But it's good enough that I don't mind working with it for certain looks. The shimmer shades are outstanding but the matte shades are just okay. If you have high end palettes, I say skip this. You'll be disappointed. But if you're looking for a similar item at a much more affordable price point (9.98 at my store), you won't be disappointed.