LORAC Pro Palette 2

LORAC Pro Palette 2
Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2Pro Palette 2

4.6

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Methicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Contains Carmine as a Color Additive.

I love this eyeshadow! It is super creamy and lasts all day with a hint of primer and the shades are very pigmented. I use this every day and it's my holy grail eyeshadow pallet. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it is an expensive pallet. But it is worth the price but still hard to afford and some shades are not every day use. But they are very pretty and can definitely mix well togeather and with other shadows. I think everyone should have at least 1 Lorac pro pallets they are wonderful!

This palette compared to the 1st isn't as great. It's an off grey color, so less easy to get dirty. For some reason, my palette opens very awkwardly, creases the spine of the palette so probably not the best quality... Eyeshadow wise, super pigmented and creamy. Shades such as navy and plum are not my favorite- but very pigmented! Navy is hella pigmented but the texture is veryyyy different then the others, super rough like the naked basics palette in the color crave. Also, the color 'silver' isnt pigmented as i thought it would be. it looks amazing in the pan,but when swatched didnt give the same payoff as the other eyeshadows in the palette. i had to add multiple layers for this color to be as it is in the pan. Probably a different formula. Love the color cocoa and beige! Also comes with a mini behind the scenes eye primer- not a fan!! >_> I personally don't like cool tone colors, so this palette is ok but not my fav, I prefer the first palette than this.

on 12/23/2014 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was a little late to jump on the Lorac bandwagon. I am now the biggest fan. The Lorac Pro 2 is nothing less than amazing. The quality of the shadows is off the charts. They are very very soft shadows so you will go through them MUCH quicker than Urban Decay for sure. I love that you get 8 Matte and 8 Shimmer. UD is a little stingy on the mattes. Great transition colors in this palette: lt brown, cool gray, nectar and plum are out of sight. I like using Nectar in the crease with Rose all over. Endless combinations of amazing shades.

I do always choose to use my eyeshadows with a primer and these suckers last ALL day. The only shade I dislike is silver and that is really a personal issue that I think silver looks awful on my skin tone. Chrome is also a beautiful all over color. I recently brought this palette to Thanksgiving and used it on my whole family ranging from pale as can be to deep asian coloring. All of the girls looked great in this.

The packaging is so so. You will definitely see fingerprints and it will always look dirty. To me the performance of this show stopper beats any packaging issues.

If you happen to be on the fence about this one, I say go for it. The price is awesome and the shades are fantastic quality. A real winner!!

on 10/31/2014 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I never owned anything from Lorac until this. This is gorgeous and so much pigment I am shocked I missed out so long. Cool toned shadows with dark and deep shadows such as navy to complete a lot of looks.

Half this palette is matte and the other half is satin, which I love. You can get natural or smokey with this one palette. Great quality and the shadows didn't need a primer on me, but using one is always better.

Buttery smooth and blended without even trying.

on 11/14/2014 12:58:00 PM

i LOVE this palette!!! i don't own the first one but this palette is amazing!!!! the shadows are super smooth and really pigmented you can do a lot of things the palette provides you with! i highly recommend this if you like neutrals with a little bit of dark colors then this is perfect for you! i made a tutorial on my YouTube channel featuring this palette if you guys wanna check it out i will link it on here to see the colors that i came up with (:

on 11/25/2014 7:49:00 AM

Best. Eye Shadow. Ever!!! I am in love with this palette! This product costs $42 which may seem a bit pricey for eye shadow but it is amazing! You get 16 different shimmer or matte shades. Plus a 0.19 Oz tube of eye shadow primer. Also, this eye shadow is very pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. It comes in a grey palette with a very large nice mirror inside of it. On the website it says a $111 value.

I have had this palette for about 6 months now and I haven't touched pan on any of the shades and I use this palette almost every single day! and one of the shades I use every time as a base, blending shade and it hasn't ran out either.

When you use the primer with the eye shadow, or any primer the eye shadow will last all day long, and all night if you sleep in it, it is still near exactly how it was applied.
There is a fairly wide color selection, mainly neutral colors but a few more brighter colors and they blend perfectly together! You can use this palette for natural days or more night time, edgy looks as well.

The color choices are: Buff, Light brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum(one of my favorites), Navy, Charcoal, Black, Snow(great for inner crease), Beige, Rose, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade(a beautiful army green color), and Cocoa.

Overall I am in love with eye shadow and I would say it is definetly worth the cost!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic palette. The color payoff is fantastic. The shades glide on and blend perfectly. They last all day. The colors are very flattering on tan skintones. I'm very happy I purchased this.

on 9/30/2014 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't think I'll get as much use out of this as I do my original Lorac Pro Palette. Despite that, I do enjoy it. Once again, Lorac, I hate the cardboard packaging.

Favorite shades of the palette: Nectar, plum, navy, cool gray, chrome (the navy and plum both have blending issues for me, but I'm going to play around with them more).

Least favorites: Silver. Does anyone use silver eyeshadow anymore? I never see anyone wearing it and I don't really know how on earth I'm going to get any use out of it. I'll have to look into this, as I suppose this is more of a taste thing than a product issue.
I also am not so sure about Jade for the exact same reason, not sure how I'm going to wear that at all.

The rest aren't super memorable or unique in my opinion and you probably have them in another palette if you have a palette addiction like myself.

The Lorac Pro palettes are excellent for people who are just starting out with makeup as it covers all of basics and adds a few interesting shades to play around with. I would recommend the original Lorac Pro for absolute beginners though. I probably could have skipped this palette but the pull of a new palette sucked me in. I don't regret it and I won't return it as I love Lorac shadows.

I really love the pigmentation, long wear, creaminess, and shimmer without glitter that I get from LORAC shadows, and this palette is my favorite. While people call this cooler than the first Pro palette, I think that is primarily due to the grey packaging. There are a few cool colors but more lean warm or neutral. I have blue-grey eyes and find all colors but Jade to be flattering. My very favorites are Chrome, Rose, Mocha, Cool Grey, Lt. brown, and Nectar--the mid tones, which I favor because I'm pretty fair. For this reason, I prefer the Pro II to the Pro I, because Pro I's darker shades seem less daytime appropriate given my coloring.

The mix of light, medium, and dark tones, mattes and shimmers would make this a great palette for travel, although the cardboard packaging isn't ideal for that purpose.

I've never understood complaints that LORAC shadows can blend into muddy tones. Maybe my looks are less complicated, or I tend to blend less. I tend to create basic 1-3 shade looks. A simple wash of color with virtually any of these shades is really lovely.

Beautiful palette, pigmented like crazy, buttery...Nuff said lol Love it!