Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it!!! I so wish I would have bought this sooner. I've tried every BB, CC, DD, high-end, low-end cream out there. I kept holding off on this one because the Lumene BB was way too dark for me even in the light shade. The CC actually runs a little light so I have the medium which I think is a perfect match for my NC20 skin. (I'm never a medium shade in anything). This blends smoothly, covers well but makes my skin just look good. Not too matte, not too dewey. It also feels like nothing on my skin. If you have really dry skin, you may need moisturizer underneath but this has been great so far over the summer.

I generally love Lumene products. They are natural and feel good on my skin. This was a bit of a surprise. Unlike the citrus and floral smell of their other creams, this cc cream has a medicinal smell which fortunately dissipates after a few minutes. It has a chalky feeling on, worse than Ponds bb which I thought was pretty chalky. Worse, it comes in only two colors, light and medium. I am a W3 and chose medium and although the color is close, there is something off about tone that makes me look ashen. It does make my blotchy freckled skin look even but I haven't noticed any tremendous improvement in my skin from wearing it. No breakouts or irritation either, on the plus side. Also on the plus side, it lasted all day unlike most bbs. If you happen to match the color/tone, then it may work for you!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wish I had tried a sample first -- I never would have purchased. I wanted something light, dewy, kind of my skin but better and this stuff just sank into my pores and fine lines and felt kind of dirty. I washed it off immediately and then tried it again another day after moisturizing and priming my skin -- same problem. I honestly don't know why there are so many great reviews for it -- but I'm glad it works for someone.

I have pretty good skin with minor redness and just wanted a light cover base that corrects color and blends into the skin without being obvious. I'll have to keep looking -- so far my favorite is Missha signature real bb cream, but it's not perfect either.

I have been using and loving the Lumene BB cream for a while. Recently I purchased the CC cream to see how it compares. For me, the CC cream in the lightest shade is a better (almost perfect) match. The BB cream in light was just a bit too dark.
The CC cream is also more matte than the BB cream. I have oily skin, so this is a plus for me also.
No breakouts with either product to my sensitive skin...Yay!
The price of the BB cream and the CC cream is the same...however, there is significantly MORE product in the BB cream tube. (1.7 oz compared to 1 oz.)

I purchased this CC product after reading the reviews here and on Ulta's website. I have tried so many different BB/CC creams from high end (Dior) to Asian to my trusty Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer drugstore product.

I have Ok skin with large pores that get clogged easily and oily tzone. My biggest gripes in the BB/CC world are the color selections, oiliness and they don't stay put. So far my favorite combo I've tried is the NHSE mixed with Skin79 pink. I mix the two together because I don't like the heaviness of the Skin79 by itself, and the NHSE has retinol in it which helps keep my skin clear and antiaging. I have tried for weeks to buy the Skin79 and it's been out (I only buy from their site so it's reputable) so I got fed up and looked for something else. Enter Lumene CC.

I got the medium and light in a BOGO sale from ulta so that I could mix the two together depending on my summer skin tone. I was very impressed with the liquid, silky texture that came out and the strong pigment. So many others seem to get washed out. This one performed very well, and STAYED which for me was a plus. I also haven't had any breakouts which is nice.

I would compare the texture to Dior's Hydralife which is saying alot! Hydralife was a little better (it should be for the $50 price tag) but where this far excelled was the color and the matte finish with a nice glow. If you are dry skinned, you might need to apply a heavier moisturizer because this one did not moisturize much. I highly recommend this and might just be my new go-to.

I bought this because of the great reviews I had read about Lumene's BB cream. I've used many BB creams and was not happy with the result because of a lack of coverage so I decided I needed a CC cream. I have the Smashbox CC cream but for a product that I would be using every day (causing me to run out of product fairly quickly), I did not justify spending that much $$ on it. So I bought this for full price which was $14-15. Then a week later it was on sale for $3!...I bought 3 tubes. Been using this product almost every day for 4 months.

I have normal skin (not perfect! Occasionally oily or dry) with a neutral/cool undertone.

Product: goes on well, blends with skin, buildable with layers, gives that glowing look (not too dewy/oily but not dry), good coverage, hides skin imperfections, slightly moisturizing, has 15spf.
- If you have dry skin, I recommend applying another moisturizer first.
- Those who claim that it is not long lasting enough, let me remind you that it is still not a foundation so do not expect it to last as long as foundation. I think the lasting power is great and almost comparable to Smashbox CC cream which does last a while.

Packaging: not the most beautiful but I do like the tube and the nozzle a lot. Very functional.
- some complain that there isn't enough product but in comparison to other bb and cc creams, it is about the same. I think it is sufficient.

I personally like it very much. I'll be using and repurchasing. Not sure if it is my HG CC cream yet but it's definitely in the lineup; hence, 4 lippies instead of 5! Also the only other downside is the few color swatch options. I use medium and am fairly light skinned. Anyone darker or with extremely warm undertones MAY not match well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I couldn't use this stuff because the color match was off. People who can get a color match seem to really like it so it would be nice if Lumene expanded the color range.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ditto every GOOD thing that has been posted about this product! I have been using it approx. 2 months w/o breakouts!! I have SUPER sensitive skin. I am so happy to have found this CC cream. I was using tarte BB tinted treatment in medium. I am blonde w/ blue eyes med to light & the color is quite nice. Try it!!! if you're looking for something w/ a bit of coverage, sunscreen & doesn't cause break outs!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Disclaimer: I bought this at my local CVS for a whopping 75% reduction (~$3 a tube) - it's not getting pulled off shelves is it?!

Buying Asian BB creams when you run out is a hassle since you have to shop online for them, and then American drugstore BB creams are the absolute worst. But lo and behold! When the entire CC cream bandwagon started back in 2013 I was totally incredulous (that one commercial that has huge AA + BB = CC line also just throws me off) of it, and I went on a super-sleuth investigation to find the perfect CC cream.

This is actually the only CC cream I've ever owned and tested on my face; every other CC cream was an arm swatch.

I got it in Medium--which runs a bit pink and I'm an Asian woman (girl? young adult?) with neutral/yellow undertones but that's fine, I'm a N20/25 for reference. One of the major issues I've had with BB creams in the past - not setting and staying slightly moist (or was it a hydration effect?) - does not appear with this CC cream. The cream itself sets within 15 seconds of buffing it into your face, from a cooling sensation to a wondrously powdery dry. I use my fingers, and it does the trick, so no extra tools needed. And it even covers my redness and acne scarring! Double plus!

Another major positive is that once it dries, it stays put. I've had issues with my cream and liquid illuminators "lifting" my base foundation or BB cream and then settling into my pores (not a pretty sight I tell you) but this cream sticks on like a magnet. Even when I color in bronzer into the hollow of my cheeks when I have a different foundation on - which occasionally highlights the horrid acne scars I just tried to cover up - this CC cream creates a canvas where coverage is supreme.

I really do recommend this! Despite it being a CVS/Walgreens-exclusive product, this is REALLY great stuff. I've even heard the BB cream is pretty great for pale beauties!

This will definitely be my HG foundation/tinted moisturizer for the summer, or until I run out (I'm going back to buy the last 3 tubes!!!)

I have only used Laura mercies radiance primer before this. The lumene cc cream is AMAZING in comparison. No oiliness, coverage and actual correction of the redness around my nose. Luminizing in a healthy, I just worked out kinda way. Not shiny. Sometimes I just wear this as my foundation. Light and perfect. Pick it up on sale at ulta or cvs. I will not ever be without a tube of this cc cream.