J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

on 3/23/2013 8:14:00 PM

the first time i tried it was a copy of glow, I liked so I bought the original. I can say now that is one of my favourites perfumes, is suitable for spring and summer...but i love it so much!! is a clean and energy fragance!! so femenine, so powder, and everybody likes when I wear it...it last many hours. I have the big bottle and is a little unconfortable for take it in the bag but i love it anyway and is not expensive. I recommend it

on 3/9/2013 3:33:00 PM

This smell is so musty and unpleasant. I happen to like other J.LO scents but this was a miss for me. I gave this scent to my friend and luckily she liked it. I will not buy again.

on 3/4/2013 1:14:00 PM

I would say this is a modern interpretation of White Shoulders. It was a blind buy based on Luca Turin's review. It's a simple, clean white floral. It sparkles with my body chemistry. It is something I could wear everyday, for nearly every occasion. It takes about 15 minutes to develop fully on my skin and doesn't change much after that. It reminds me of another time...old school glamour. I crave this fragrance. It lifts my spirits and makes me happy.

on 2/19/2013 12:54:00 PM

This is not a sexy scent, not sweet nor fruity. This is a _reeeally_ clean scent, it has a very sharp clean scent to it, maybe too sharp for my liking in fresh perfumes, so it's more for a sporty/casual girl. Nothing for you gourmand lovers! :)

on 2/7/2013 5:48:00 PM

I was obsessed with this smell when I was in high school. Somehow the allure of it went away after that. This is too powdery/musky smelling for my taste now. The smell lasts a while. so once you spray, you are committed until your next shower. This is more of a summer/spring scent. After owning the same bottle for the last two years, I have come to the conclusion that this is not the most flattering scent over time. The prdouct is just average.

No mockery involved, this is actually an impeccable scent to be scattered in the toilet/bathroom. With other lyrics, unless you want to smell like a fresh toilet/bathroom, preserve the liquid from your consecrated body.

on 1/5/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yuck. I still cringe every time I see the bottle - the smell seems to be burnt into my mind. To me this smells very synthetic, plastic, newly sharpened pencils and laundry detergent with a little flower on top. Very crisp and clean, but not in a good way - the mental image I get when smelling this is an office with only women. They are all very cold (personality-wise), walking back and forth, not looking at he sides, quite unfriendly...

on 1/5/2013 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Kohl's. tester. Holy crap, I think people wanted to kill me on the spot after I testered this.

Well, "testered" is the wong word. You know when you're dicey about how something will smell, and you try to squirt a little *teeny* spritz on yourself and end up with a gigantic waterfall DOUCHE of smell all.over.your.wrist? You can't catch a whiff off the sprayer so you think you'll get you just an itty bit...and you end up somehow spraying half the bottle?

Yeah, I'm the dip that did that. And DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN, was it awful...

Straight up Nivea cream, no subtlety, no nuance, just BLAP! NIVEA!!! And God help me, because it was cheap-smelling and horrid, it CLUNG tenaciously, like that little teeny fart you think is harmelss but crop-dusts the entire store as you're trying to unobtrusively get away from it.

Even half an hour after I sprayed it - then scrubbed it with a baby wipe, then two - when I got into the checkout line, the checker wrinkled her nose slightly and asked me, "What is that perfume you're wearing? It's...interesting..." in that "Please tell me what that stench is that you're flaunting so I am sure to never buy that shit in my life!" tone that we all know.

I laughed and told her it wasn't interesting, it was NASTY and told her the name. Glad to know it wasn't my snob nose (I wear Skin Musk, I ain't no snob). Either chemistry or plain perfumery, this stuff is Nivea - laundry detergent - nose wrenching ickiness that, true to crummy perfumes, wouldn't wash the hell off. I finally took dish soap to it at home and it went away. It mellowed down but never changed, and I'm sure at least one woman in Kohl's or Macy's felt like slapping me. Test....with a tiny spray...if you can. (And petition Kohl's for tester strips, puh-leeease)

on 1/6/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my go to perfume, especially during summer. My sister says I always smell juicy!
I wouldn't say it's a simple fragrance, as I find it surprisingly contradictory. It's fruity, fun, fresh and innocent on one hand, but on the other hand it also has a soft floral sensuality about it.
Glow is one of the few scents however that doesn't morph into something else on me, the dry down is almost the same as when I first put it on. I like the fact is lasts all day and the silage is quite spectacular.
I've been wearing Glow for years and I always receive compliments. I love it :D
Notes of orange, grapefruit, vanilla, musk, orris, jasmine, and iris.

Well, I wore this when I was 17 and I loved it then, I grew a little and grew away from it, then about a week ago I had an itch to go out and buy it again! and I got a big bottle and I am in love all over again, very fresh, very clean and just lovely all around. It doesn't take much at all for it last all day on me! It smells like a high end fragrance to me nothing cheap about it! I love the bottle as well, it is so pretty. I appreciate jlo's taste in most fragrances for I think her and jessica simpson have the most input on what they want to make and I feel like that is important with a brand. I will never let you go again glow!

Popular Fragrances