Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I seriously DO NOT recommend this palette for several reasons: I first liked it because it was nice at the beginning, but after a while I realized that its not worth it at all, it only has 3 matte shadows (which I think should have defenetly more) and I use only like 6 of them. With only two crease colors I think its not a palette to take anywhere because I would defenetly need more! PROS: • nice colors •nice packaging •mirror •the price tag for 12 colors is fine •the brush is usable (even if I dont use it for the eye, but sometimes nose contouring) CONS: •too little matte shades for the crease •the dark shimmery shades are very simmilar --> I dont use them at all • always need another palette ALL IN ALL: if you are a beginner I think its a nice palette to start, but even then I would recommmend the too faced ones or the morphe ones, becuase morphe is more affortable and the too faced ones have more mattes

on 9/29/2016 2:04:00 AM

Not sure why is the raves when the quality of the palette sucks. I am NC20 and the colours are not even pigmented on my skin.

I love my Naked 1 but I bought it years back. Unsure if they reformulated the shadows. The quality has deteriorated quite a bit.

A waste of money.

on 9/22/2016 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a sucker for pink eyeshadows so when this palette came out I had to have it. It did not disappoint! These rosey toned shadows really brings out my blue eyes and I can create so many soft, pretty looks with this palette alone. The shadows apply nicely and blend really well. Dust is the only color with fallout. It's glittery and crumbly, but still workable, and really looks beautiful on.

I used this palette so often, I finished most of the colors and I'm already on my 2nd Naked3 palette!

This is my favorite of the Naked palettes. If you like pink eyeshadows, I highly recommend getting this palette.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm not sure if I would actually buy this product again, but I do have to say that the staying power of this product is longer than some other eye powders. Tbf, I haven't much experience with eye shadows and have only just started becoming decent at applying the colors in this palette, but the colors are lovely all the same. I think it would be best to maybe combine the colors in this palette with some other outside colors, but that's just me. Of course, it could just be that I need to learn how to use the lighter colors in this palette more effectively too!

on 9/28/2016 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am dissapointed in this palette. I love rosy eyeshadows a lot but the quality of the Urban Decay palette is not really good. I also have the Makeup Revolution dupe for this and many colors perform better than the UD! The dupe costed 6,99€! The shade Trick (orange gold) for example, I just can't get it to work in the UD palette! It looks nice in the pan but it does nothing on my eyes. However the Makeup Revolution one has ten times more pigmentation! UD also has less staying power. I also like pairing rose colors with a beautiful dark brown but there is no nice brown in this palette.

on 9/10/2016 12:43:00 PM

This is the palette that got me to actually love makeup. I never really learned how to apply any sort of cosmetic product until my late twenties, and I started with a lot of drugstore products that yielded results ranging from "slightly unsatisfying" to "terrible to the point of giving me death anxiety over my seemingly ultra-rapid aging." After becoming nearly convinced that me and makeup would never get along, I snagged a secondhand Naked3 palette just to try out something a little more high end and suddenly realized that there were actually substances in the world that, when applied to my dumb face, would make me more attractive.

This stuff goes on in solid stark colors, blends wonderfully, and lasts forever. While the rose/gold tones in it might not work for everybody, they look awesome on me and there are plenty of neutrals with which to play around. I experiment with some combination of shades from this thing virtually everyday now, and I couldn't be happier with my life... at least all the parts of my life somehow relating to eye shadow.

on 8/22/2016 1:48:00 PM

Hard to go wrong with these shades really, they blend so well into each other. I tested 4 of the shades (the very light pink, the peachy color, the mauvey pink color and the darker purply-black color for the outer v). I swiped them on to my eyelids and blended them with my finger. The end result was beautiful! No brush used! No fall-out, very smooth and buttery and the subtle shimmer is very flattering. Good longevity too, even when they faded, my eyes still look so pretty. These colors are great if you like a fresh, 'wide-awake' everyday look...really lovely for deepset eyes that need softer brighter colors to bring them out. The pinks are quite sophisticated, subtle pinks...not the fun, candy, girly variety. For reference, I'm fair-skinned with neutral/olive undertones (I can look very ashy-pale and grey on a bad skin day), very dark hair and medium brown eyes. The colors in this palette brighten my complexion and are perfect for a soft, everyday look. The darker colors are also fantastic for sultry, night-time smoky eyes for girls (like me) who cannot pull off the more dramatic smoky looks. In general if you can wear most shades of pinks well (with regards to clothing), are neutral to cool toned, and have lighter skin tone, prefer make-up that's subtle yet still pretty and polished...you will wear this palette well, regardless of eye color (although I imagine green and light hazel eyes would be very flattered by these shades). This can look great on medium and deeper skintones with neutral undertones, but atleast half the colors will look the same on the eyelids, and this will disappoint you, so take note. Girls with very yellow/peach or very pink/ruddy undertones should also proceed with caution.

I would give it a 5/5...but I'm feeling a little stingy tonight. I don't normally wear eyeshadows and usually just wear eyeliners.However, I'm very, very tempted to purchase this palette. I think I only need half of it though, I'm just not an eyeshadow junkie and don't really need that many shades from the same color family.

I finally got this recently and overall I am a little disappointed.
The colors are beautiful and have good pigmentation but the weakest ones dust,burnout,limit, trick but are still usable but not in the way I had hoped. Trick was the most disappointing with almost no gold payoff.
Strange is awesome but not as good as sin. Very powdery
Nooner is probably my favorite a great plummy transition color.
Lair and mugshot look different in pan but apply almost the same on the lid, a medium satin taupe. Which sucks that they are almost a repeat but are some of the best taupes I currently have. The apply very creamy. I will use one or the other with Darkside for a nice smokey taupe look.
Factory is a slight grayish dark brown that's great for the outter corner and has nice payoff and is creamy.
Darkside is a dark grey with purple micro shimmer and is gorgeous.
Blackheart is gorgeous and the best one in here, it's a deep burgundy reddish brown that looks almost black....but I don't like it with the other dark colors in this palette the taupes just muddy it down.
Buzz is probably my most used one.
Lately my daily routine is buzz for the whole lid and nooner in the crease, dust in the corners, strange on brow bone. And maybe darken the outter corner in a "c" with factory sometimes not. But I feel like that's how everyone else does it that's has it and now I know it's cause the palette.
Overall I'm happy but disappointed and didn't live up to it hype.
I can rock some cute rose gold looks, and they are beautiful colors. Some of them are creamy and pigmentation is strong. But some of them are powdery and have bad bad fallout. strange factory blackheart being the worst.
Liar and mugshot are almost, basically the same color.
They have to add the primer samples because without them it doesn't last at all. With even using them, they fade after 6-8 hours. So you have to buy the Priming Potion eventually. I've never used shadows that I've fallen asleep and woken up with no eyeshadow and only mascara and eyeliner left. They have always stayed on till I washed it off. Not these, it slowly disappears.
I might buy naked 1 just to say I have it but I will probably not repurchase this one.

on 8/23/2016 5:40:00 AM

So, I bought this back in July because I saw them online A LOT so I decided to buy it. The second I got home, I immediately opened it and it was absolutely beautiful. The pigmentation is simply awesome. The packaging is gorgeous and heavy which feels expensive. I didn't notice they included samples for the eyeshadow primer potion, and when applied with the eyeshadows… OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM! They work so well together, the colors were brighter, and they don't feel heavy at all on my eyes. Although this was quite expensive, but it's totally worth it. Totally buying this again!

Edit: i forgot to mention that this kinda has a lot of glitter fallout

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own all the naked palettes and I think you only really need 1, I wish I had realized that sooner. This palette is okay. The shades are very pretty but I was disappointed with almost all the glittery shades in here. There's a ton of fall out and only when I use fix plus does the color pay off like normal UD shadows. I don't think this is a must. For $54 I would simply look into another palette with pinks, like the ABH ones.