Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was my first Urban Decay purchase & first palette back a few years ago from my parents for Valentine's Day & I love the pink colors even if I am not cool-fair (I'm NC20), this is my fave UD palette for sure. It looks good w a pink lipstick like MAC angel/Creme cup/Snob. This was definitely worth the $54 they spent. It's lovely overall. The Maybelline Blushed Nudes doesn't even come close. The UD nakeds have tried to have been duped unsuccessfully NOTHING compares & UD is cruelty free. I'd rebuy this if something happened to it i wouldn't want any dupes. I highly recommend this palette :-)

on 10/28/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Urban Decay always has top notch eyeshadow quality, so that's not an issue here. I don't care for the shades Strange and Dust because they look ashy on my skintone, for reference I'm an NC45. I'm able to create several different looks with the other shadows, they blend extremely well and last for hours when used with an eyeshadow primer. The price I paid for this was $64 CDN, which isn't that bad. However, what I have a problem with is the pans falling out of the palette. The same thing happened to my Naked 2 Palette and I thought it was just a factory defect so I didn't think anything of it. It's crazy because I've never dropped this palette yet 4 shades fall out everytime I open it and turn it over. I never even had the chance of using the shade Darkside because when I first got the palette, it fell on my floor and shattered.

on 10/26/2016 12:14:00 AM

Absolute worst. Colours don't show. No lasting power even when used with their primer. Absolute waste

I seriously DO NOT recommend this palette for several reasons: I first liked it because it was nice at the beginning, but after a while I realized that its not worth it at all, it only has 3 matte shadows (which I think should have defenetly more) and I use only like 6 of them. With only two crease colors I think its not a palette to take anywhere because I would defenetly need more! PROS: • nice colors •nice packaging •mirror •the price tag for 12 colors is fine •the brush is usable (even if I dont use it for the eye, but sometimes nose contouring) CONS: •too little matte shades for the crease •the dark shimmery shades are very simmilar --> I dont use them at all • always need another palette ALL IN ALL: if you are a beginner I think its a nice palette to start, but even then I would recommmend the too faced ones or the morphe ones, becuase morphe is more affortable and the too faced ones have more mattes

on 9/29/2016 2:04:00 AM

Not sure why is the raves when the quality of the palette sucks. I am NC20 and the colours are not even pigmented on my skin.

I love my Naked 1 but I bought it years back. Unsure if they reformulated the shadows. The quality has deteriorated quite a bit.

A waste of money.

on 9/28/2016 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am dissapointed in this palette. I love rosy eyeshadows a lot but the quality of the Urban Decay palette is not really good. I also have the Makeup Revolution dupe for this and many colors perform better than the UD! The dupe costed 6,99€! The shade Trick (orange gold) for example, I just can't get it to work in the UD palette! It looks nice in the pan but it does nothing on my eyes. However the Makeup Revolution one has ten times more pigmentation! UD also has less staying power. I also like pairing rose colors with a beautiful dark brown but there is no nice brown in this palette.

on 9/22/2016 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a sucker for pink eyeshadows so when this palette came out I had to have it. It did not disappoint! These rosey toned shadows really brings out my blue eyes and I can create so many soft, pretty looks with this palette alone. The shadows apply nicely and blend really well. Dust is the only color with fallout. It's glittery and crumbly, but still workable, and really looks beautiful on.

I used this palette so often, I finished most of the colors and I'm already on my 2nd Naked3 palette!

This is my favorite of the Naked palettes. If you like pink eyeshadows, I highly recommend getting this palette.

on 9/10/2016 12:43:00 PM

This is the palette that got me to actually love makeup. I never really learned how to apply any sort of cosmetic product until my late twenties, and I started with a lot of drugstore products that yielded results ranging from "slightly unsatisfying" to "terrible to the point of giving me death anxiety over my seemingly ultra-rapid aging." After becoming nearly convinced that me and makeup would never get along, I snagged a secondhand Naked3 palette just to try out something a little more high end and suddenly realized that there were actually substances in the world that, when applied to my dumb face, would make me more attractive.

This stuff goes on in solid stark colors, blends wonderfully, and lasts forever. While the rose/gold tones in it might not work for everybody, they look awesome on me and there are plenty of neutrals with which to play around. I experiment with some combination of shades from this thing virtually everyday now, and I couldn't be happier with my life... at least all the parts of my life somehow relating to eye shadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm not sure if I would actually buy this product again, but I do have to say that the staying power of this product is longer than some other eye powders. Tbf, I haven't much experience with eye shadows and have only just started becoming decent at applying the colors in this palette, but the colors are lovely all the same. I think it would be best to maybe combine the colors in this palette with some other outside colors, but that's just me. Of course, it could just be that I need to learn how to use the lighter colors in this palette more effectively too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own all the naked palettes and I think you only really need 1, I wish I had realized that sooner. This palette is okay. The shades are very pretty but I was disappointed with almost all the glittery shades in here. There's a ton of fall out and only when I use fix plus does the color pay off like normal UD shadows. I don't think this is a must. For $54 I would simply look into another palette with pinks, like the ABH ones.