TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette

TheBalm MMN inside/eyeshadowsTheBalm MMN frontTheBalm MMN back/ingredients

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

After watching many YouTube tutorials and hauls that included TheBalm products, I knew I had to try some. I kept my eye on Hautelook and ordered a slew of things when TheBalm made it's way onto the site. One of those items was this palette and let me tell you... all the fabulous things I had seen and heard about this palette were totally true! First off, the packaging is adorable, like all of TheBalm products. The eye shadows are each named after various Matt names. Each one is highly pigmented, creamy and with superior blendability. They stay on my lids all day - although, I admit I never apply eye shadow without a primer. What I love is that they are all practical colours that anyone could use in their makeup collection and since they are all matte, you don't have an overload of shimmer/sparkle that can sometimes be overdone. You can literally make hundreds of looks from casual/daytime to smoky to night-time glam. If you do feel that you need at least a little bit of shimmer (for the inner corners of the eyes or brow bone), use any regular face highlighter to accent the look (I LOVE the Mary Loumanizer!). To top it off, since I got it from Hautelook, the price was unbeatable and I think the value for what you get is out of this world. I would have paid full price for it. Totally recommend!