BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 11/8/2016 8:06:00 AM

I LOVE THIS. Have repurchased it once. It's so amazing, makes your brows very fluffy and bushy. Since it's tinted, you can just use this when you're feeling low key. When you're doing full glam, you can follow up with other brow products like pomade, powder, or pencil.

on 10/27/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this! I got it in a Birchbox, and the sample had really cute packaging. This is my first brow mascara, and I though Benefit Cosmetics nailed it! The color (medium) is perfect for my brows (they are rather dark even though my skin is pale, and they are much darker than my hair). The wand looks like a mascara wand, but smaller, so the precision is wonderful. The wand is also made of wire and the bristles are soft, so it coats all the hairs but is very gentle on the face. It adds a natural but noticeable difference to my brows and lasts all day, keeping them nice. It feels okay on my face, sometimes a bit sticky but mostly a good texture. Overall, this would have to be my holy grail brow product, since the only problem I have with it is the price!

on 10/7/2016 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has really bad lasting power on my brows. Even layered over a pencil, my brows seem to fade after a couple of hours of using this! For the price, I would not recommend. I also have the Maybelline brow drama and even though that brush sucks, the formula is so much more long lasting than the gimme brow. I'll probably keep the brush just to use with the brow drama.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes defining my brows quick, easy and effortless. It's extremely portable, although I find it's not necessary to reapply throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or look cakey or over done.

It is awesome and makes defining my eyebrows easy peasy. It is a very small tube, before using this I used to buy a max factor waterproof mascara in a brown to define my brows. I use this alone or in conjunction with Benefit 's ka Brow which is also fantastic alone or together.

on 9/13/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Such a pricey little thing. I used to hesitate before I decided to purchase this little baby. But I decided to give it a go. I mean like yolo. And I'm so glad I did!!! it make my ghostly face looks more defined. it makes my brows look fuller and like as if it already got a lot of hair going on there. This is like me finally finding a true love. And for a very tiny packaging, it almost lasts me a year (I don't know whether I'm allowed to keep it that long though)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

I've always had nearly black eyebrows, so all I needed to do was tweeze them underneath to get rid of a few strays.
Now I'm over 65, and a few random white hairs are appearing within the brows, but I don't want to pluck them...Perfect solution: Gimme Brows in Deep (shade #5), which has a little tiny fairy wand to deposit just the right amount of pigment onto the brows. One swipe and I'm done. If by any chance, my hand wavers a bit and I accidentally get the pigment onto my skin, it's easily removed with a Q tip, and a bit of water or micellar, and I'm off.....
BTW Does not flake off or irritate in any way. Holy grail for me!

on 9/1/2016 9:37:00 PM

How is Benefit still not cruelty free??????? I think this is a genius product and like it, but will not repurchase (got as gift) and support animal testing companies.

I love this product! It sets the eyebrows in place all day and adds thickness to the hairs. You have to kind of wiggle it so it tints your skin as well. It looks really natural in my opinion and you can fluff it out with a spoolie if it's too dramatic for you!

on 9/5/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! My brows are really blonde towards the centre of my face and I hate filling them in with powders or pencils as it makes them slightly too harsh for my liking. This just coats and elongates the hairs so they look natural and my brows look so full and pretty!
I've been trying drug store alternatives, since the price of this is a bit excessive for such a tiny product, but I'm yet to find anything that can compete with this. To be fair, I probably only have to repurchase this 3/4 times a year and I use it daily, so overall it's not a huge cost for easy peasy brows that I love :)
Holy grail status!