BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

Product quality: 5/5
Usually I take incredibly long to do my eyebrows daily and this is such a quick solution to thicken my brow and fill in the sparse areas.

Brush applicator: 5/5
I've tried many different applicators from different brow gel products, even from some Korean brands and this is the best type of applicator to date. The pointed tip allows me to be more precise when I am applying the product to the tails of my eyebrow and the general small size of the applicator and the density of the bristles make it so convenient to separate, comb and thicken my brow hairs simultaneously. Moreover, their travel sized Gimme Brow (the one with one third the amount in the full sized one) has the exact same applicator which I really appreciate as it is great for travel.

Lasting ability: 4.5/5
At times which I want to fill in my brows more fully, I use the ABH Brow Wiz to fill in my sparse areas first and then go over it with my gimme brow as a way to set my brows and it keeps my brows looking full for hours.

Packaging: 5/5
I love the repackaging, marketing gimmick or not. I have both the travel sized one and the full sized one and they look very sleek.

Price: 4/5
Most Benefit products tend to be on the pricier end and while I do find that their other products in their brow line can be easily replaceable, I think the Gimme Brow is very unique and much better in quality compare to other brow gels in the market.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This product surpassed my expectations. It's pretty much like a mascara for your eyebrows. It volumizes them and holds them in place. My only problem is that the color range is extremely limited. The lightest shade is okay-ish in the summer, when my hair is lighter, but in the winter it makes my eyebrows look like they are covered in flour. The second darkest is too dark and too warm, and makes my eyebrows look orange. A shame, since formula wise, this product is fool proof.

on 11/27/2016 4:10:00 PM

Wow. I'm 32 years old and I have blonde hair and sparse brows and I've tried to many products. I always end up frustrated bc they either come out over dramatic or whe color isn't too ashy and doesn't show up in photos. At last. Something that does everything so simply . This right here is all I'll ever need. NOTHING has given me the results this amazing product has. I barely have any eyebrows at all and I have tried promades and pencils and wax and powder. You name it. I just stopped in Ulta and asked a consultant what I could get that has fibers and she right away suggested this. She put some on me, I looked in the mirror and I got so excited. It looks flawless and real and even though it's on the pricey side for such a small tube, after the years of searching being over IM HAPPY! Highly suggest to anyone who has thin/light brows. Shade 01 and I'm so impressed. Just TRY if at ulta and if you don't love it don't buy it. You'll buy it tho.
Everyone keeps telling me Essence make me Brow is the exact same thing. I will go to target and purchase one bc it's only 2.99 VS the 24 I've spent on gimme brow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I think this is good but it dries up fast but I like the concept here is a demo & review

on 11/15/2016 5:54:00 PM

I love gimme brow! It fills in brows beautifully, keeping them natural looking! My only complaint is that the lighter shade can look too ashy sometimes.

on 11/14/2016 11:31:00 PM

first time bought this product online on sephora and i reaaaaally love it! make my eyebrow looks neat and defined <3

on 11/8/2016 8:06:00 AM

I LOVE THIS. Have repurchased it once. It's so amazing, makes your brows very fluffy and bushy. Since it's tinted, you can just use this when you're feeling low key. When you're doing full glam, you can follow up with other brow products like pomade, powder, or pencil.

on 10/27/2016 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loved this! I got it in a Birchbox, and the sample had really cute packaging. This is my first brow mascara, and I though Benefit Cosmetics nailed it! The color (medium) is perfect for my brows (they are rather dark even though my skin is pale, and they are much darker than my hair). The wand looks like a mascara wand, but smaller, so the precision is wonderful. The wand is also made of wire and the bristles are soft, so it coats all the hairs but is very gentle on the face. It adds a natural but noticeable difference to my brows and lasts all day, keeping them nice. It feels okay on my face, sometimes a bit sticky but mostly a good texture. Overall, this would have to be my holy grail brow product, since the only problem I have with it is the price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes defining my brows quick, easy and effortless. It's extremely portable, although I find it's not necessary to reapply throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or look cakey or over done.

on 10/7/2016 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has really bad lasting power on my brows. Even layered over a pencil, my brows seem to fade after a couple of hours of using this! For the price, I would not recommend. I also have the Maybelline brow drama and even though that brush sucks, the formula is so much more long lasting than the gimme brow. I'll probably keep the brush just to use with the brow drama.

Popular Brows Products