It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

Slipped and slid all over my face. And smells like children's sunscreen.

All I can say is this was a big bucket of nope. Very hydrating and seems to leave a slight shimmery/dewy finish. I didn't feel this product set at all. Accentuated pores. Yuck!! Glad I just got a sample.

Great coverage and protection from this CC cream, and it lasts for several hours. I have been using a BB cream from a premium brand for years and still love it, but now the price is nearly $50! The price of the BB cream insults my intelligence, frankly. This one is not cheap (but about $10 less), and has the same quality as the BB cream I like. Bought the mini from Sephora, and will buy the full size for sure! Thank you It Cosmetics!

I feel like I am in the minority here, but I honestly do not care for this product whatsoever. I have an array of foundations I use for different occasions and events. I thought this might be a good "one and done" for me on days I want some CC but not the fuss of full on makeup. The texture on me was bleh. The feel was meh. For the price, I believe you are much better off purchasing drug store item than spend your money on this.

To be fair, I like makeup. I like makeup of all kinds. I have what you would call a collection. To me this product is barely mediocre. I would much rather go out in public with my sunscreen, hourglass mineral veil, and a little powder before I would use this again. I've never written such a negative review before, and I am surprised by my absolute disdain for this product.

Again, I am in the minority it seems. If you are really intrigued by this product, I would suggest getting the trial size first.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good coverage and hydration for my 50 year old dry skin. Would recommend to anyone who no longer likes the feel or look of foundation on their skin but wants more coverage than a tinted moisturiser.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I loved the sample, but the full size isn't working for me. I don't know if it's a different formula or what. It's not terrible, and I'm hoping with summer coming I may learn to love it again. The coverage is okay, but I just am not liking the texture, and the smell is just overpowering. It wasn't as noticeable in the sample.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Cons
- Very little product for what you get
- poor coverage
- I get that this is a CC cream, thus a bit more moisturizing than just a straight up foundation, but it went on a bit too oily - even though I had slightly dry skin
- just overall did not make my skin look or feel good
- no skincare benefits observed
- steep price for amount of product/how long it could last for

This product is too slippery, it doesnt adhere well to the face. As a BB cream, it does have numerous skin care benefits which is great. Suitable for everyday wear for medium coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on all they hype and really wanted to love it. I LOVE that it has SPF 50 in it, but I’m not blown away by how it looks on my skin. The shade range is pretty bad; I am fair but the light color looks too yellow/ orange for me. I can make it work for the most part, but it doesn’t provide enough coverage for me. They came out with a full coverage moisturizer with SPF 50 that I want to try; hopefully in a trial size though so I don’t blow a bunch of more money on a so-so product.