It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Nope this did not work for me. Would not blend in, just felt like it sat on top of my skin. Looked a little grey and by noon I was an oil slick. Love the packaging though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Always thought this was for older women who have dark spots and not for someone young with acne. Tried it anyway in the shade light which matches my skin tone really well. It's a thick cream that provides super full coverage while never looking cakey, jusy as the description from Ulta implies. It's very light weight and doesn't feel heavy at all. Although this is a cream product my skin stays matte for a long time with baking and regular setting which is ideal for my very greasy skin. The spf 50 which is unheard of in any makeup base is a plus and hopefully doesn't cause flashback in photos. This doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin which will be beat red after taking off any foundation product that doesn't agree with me. Although I'm a big foundation junkie I think this will become my new every day favorite. Definitely wouldn't have expected this from something called a "CC Cream." It honestly reminds me of the Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Cream except way less heavy and with skincare benefits.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SELECTED SHADE: medium dark
METHOD OF APPLICATION: sponge
SKIN TYPE: combination

PROS

- medium to full coverage
- easy to blend
- does not oxidize
- lightweight

CONS

- settles into fine lines
- too dewy/oily

COMMENTS: Very dewy foundation, which gets very oily and very quickly even when worn in cooler weather. It also immediately settles into fine lines and creased around my nose. It does provide good coverage, does not oxidize, and is very easy to blend. I prefer to add some loose translucent powder to help it stay on better, but it does nothing in terms of oil control. It does however, remain lightweight. The shade "medium tan" is too light for my complexion, but the next shade up is also too dark/pink. So, that's also an issue. It does have a blurring effect and while my skin did look nice, it also became greasy looking quite fast. The finish reminds me a lot of L'Oreal's Pro Glow, but with more coverage.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new HG foundation. I have pretty decent skin minus hormonal breakouts here and there. It is beautiful coverage but doesn't feel like you're wearing anything! Also, I have had the same tube since July of last year and I wear it daily. A little goes a long way. I will never be without this product.

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless. I LOOOOVEEE ITT

I was turned onto this brand for its good for your skin ingredients and while I did like it I had more con's than pros.
Pro: medium-full coverage, matches great, good for skin ingredients for the most part. Can use sponge or brush.

Cons: I found I broke out more, it didn't help my already oily skin and settles into lines and wrinkles, smears and comes off easy

Stays on very well even when it's hot outside. Very thick product and I don't think it's full coverage as it claims. The lightest shade is a little too dark for me but I can make it work. I still wish they would create lighter shade. Smells nice.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite CC ever, in that it performs like a BB coverage wise but actually colour corrects and looks so natural. Effortless to apply as it's easy blending and lasts 6 hours without a primer where other CC creams seem so sheer they sink right in and wear off within a couple hours. Don't love the price but until something comparable comes along, I'll repurchase. It's a daily staple that makes me look pulled together without all the fuss of foundation and it doesn't need any other products to support the longevity or finish. Erases flaws while still looking like skin. Magic.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Its good for BB and people who need few coverage. Not that last long tho.

Finally found a foundation that agrees with my skin type (sensitive/Dry)
I live in Singapore so the climate is always hot and humid all year round.
I tested this makeup for 8 hours Without powder it only gets shiny on my nose (which is common).
With powder, it lasts roughly around the 9 - 10-hour mark before I need to powder.
Doesn't emphasizes my dry patches. Really covers my hyperpigmentation.
It's a solid medium - 1 pump / high medium - 2 pumps.

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I'm in the shade TAN which applies dark at first.
as I go about my day it actually lightens a little. not in a bad way
It just looks glowy skin like finish. absolutely love this.

Will most definitely purchase this again.

p.s I only ever tried applying this with a beauty blender.
Will update this review when i try a brush application instead!