WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been filling my eyebrows for 15 years and tried everything every combo every trick... I had perfected the routine to pencil, powder and gel to set but still at the end of the day or during hot sweaty weather my brows would fade. Not fun without touching up which can be a pain on vacation. Wunderbrow just arrived for me this week, and whoa... It is awesome! It stays PUT. It doesn't budge! I got the black/brown shade and I have dark brown hair with fair/med skin and it works great. It's an ashy dark brown so no weird red undertone and if you are careful you can work it with the brush in the tube and a spoolie but an eyebrow brush really helped me get it perfect. I would recommend applying after foundation and keep your powders away because it will stick and make your brows powdery if you aren't careful. Overall worth it worth it worth it. I cost about $38 Canadian and if you factor in $20 each for pencil/powder/gel this actually isn't crazy expensive and it LASTS!!!

Surprised by how much I love this product. I tend to be picky- especially with brow products. This has quickly become my go to for daily application. Color looks great in natural sunlight, fast and easy to use... And does NOT BUDGE or SMEAR! 😍😍😍 having blonde eyebrows and being an avid gym goer. Having a full proof option is wonderful. It's also the perfect base for more advanced brow application.

on 3/31/2016 5:09:00 PM

This stuff is amazing!!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the brush it comes with. Get yourself a good, angled brow brush to use with it and it's perfect. Lasts about 2 days on me. The brunette color is great. Makes my eyebrows look so much fuller. A bit pricey but.. LOVE. IT. It's so much better than powder.

on 5/28/2016 10:05:00 AM

This product is very watery. The competition, Smartbrow, was far superior. Now that Smartbrow has changed it's applicator from a perfect thin brush to a small stubby one, I'm
disappointed but using the old brush with the newer orders. Wunderbrow has the same idea as Smartbrow but needs more fibers and a thicker solution.

Let me just say I am so glad I waited to review this product because I was NOT impressed at first! I ordered it online and was so excited to try it when it finally arrived and then - it looked awful! The color/finish was chalky, it looked uneven and felt "goopy" even after ample drying time. And to top it off, it was at least 50% gone after just one night of sleep, no shower or anything! Needless to say I was very disappointed! But then I realized I was simply putting on too much! Now, I just apply one quick coat with the included applicator (which I didn't even try at first because pretty much every review said it was crap, but I actually love it) on both eyes, then go back to the first eye and blend/shape them with the included spooly while they are still about 60% wet. The most important thing here is to evenly disperse the product through the eyebrows and get the shape you want. It will still look a little wet/shiny, but by the time I finish the rest of my eye makeup it has dried to perfect naturally bold brows! And with this thin application, it lasts through a shower and/or a night's sleep with no problem! I can honestly say the most important thing I've learned is to mess with it as little as possible while it's drying! I was making it way harder than it needed to be. lol Overall, this is a wonderful product...with a little trial and error. :)

on 6/1/2016 10:50:00 AM

I bought this product becasue of all the hype about it, i was expecting it to be fair enough but got the shock of my life when i accidently dropped a little on my cheek, and it burnt my skin, it actually burnt through the skin and a scab formed, a week later the scab is still there. I would be very dubious about putting this product near my eyes again, I intend to seek legal action..

on 2/9/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I ❤ this stuff!

I have pretty full brows to begin with, but they grow in uneven (one's a little higher, and one's a little longer, which is annoying) and I even them out, extend them a tiny bit, and thicken them a little - brilliantly with Wunderbrow. This makes decent/good brows EXTRAORDINARY BROWS! I can only speak for how it works with existing hair...

With this product, they look completely natural (used with a LIGHT hand - which required some practice and a lot of brushing through and out with the spooly until I got the hang of it) and do not come off when I wash my face unless I intentionally remove them with oil based/really good foaming cleanser and a bit of scrubbing.

In fact, after the water hit them (and I didn't wash around them, I just washed my face as usual in the shower because not doing so daily is just nasty - eyebrows be damned!), they actually looked better (how I learned that a lighter hand is best)! It seemed the water removed the excess product which refined the shape, made them less bushy, and they looked even more natural one brushed out.

I do NOT love the included applicator and only use it in a rush. This applies much better and lighter and with much more control with a small, angled, good quality brow brush. My holy grail applicator for this, however, and anything brow these days, is the Pointed Brow Brush by Sephora. I don't know how I ever survived without it before, but I bought 2 of them for backup in case they're every discontinued or I lose one...

I'm hooked! And, Brunette, BTW, is plenty dark unless you have seriously jet black hair (and, I'm a tan black girl)! Please don't go too dark and walk around looking like Groucho Marx! That's not cute... I do like the Black/Brown, too - but, I mix the two--I use Brunette in the center corners of my brows, and go gradiently darker through the brow to a softer less full end with the Black/Brown... I'm also very picky! You don't need to mix them! When in doubt, choose lighter to soften your look (prettier and more youthful).

Trust me on these tips. You'll thank me later. I'm glad I followed my instincts... This is my new favorite product and I'm a performer/semi makeup guru due to my profession, and a makeup junkie. ❤

on 3/12/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not giving a 5 simply because of the brush inside the dispenser, definitely useless, but the product as a whole is great! I use an angled eyebrow brush to apply and it goes on very nicely. Looks very natural, easy to apply and lasts. I ordered the auburn color and it's prefect for my coloring.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The packaging is doesn't do it justice. Mine dried into a clumpy mess inside of a month. Since I had to import it from the US through an underground network of intrepid beauty enthusiasts I wasn't just gonna throw it out. 10 drops of contact lens cleaner liquid returned it to a usable state.

They really have to do something about that brush. It's too long and not stiff enough (not a good combination in anything really...) basically a lip brush. I use it to dab the tiniest amount of the gel onto my brow and then spread it with a clean mascara brush.

With that said the product itself is wunderous (sorry, couldn't resist). It lasts all day through sweaty summer days and workouts but still manages to not look painted on.

on 2/13/2016 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Had to order this online as I could not find a store that sells it. It was a lot of money when factoring in the shipping costs, but I figured it was worth the risk seeing as it had great reviews. It goes on super clumpy, is not a good colour match for my skin tone, and it doesn't blend well. There is something off about the pigment too. As well It also does something funky to my eyebrows and makes them stand up against my skin. I tried using my MAC eyebrow bush to blend to no avail. I watched youtube videos on how to apply it in case I was doing something wrong. I even tried using dark eyeshadow to even out the pigment, but that didn't work either. The only thing I use this for is to accentuate my existing beauty mark on my left upper lip area as it stays on very well and won't smudge. Thank goodness I can use it for something!

After this bad review, I still think it might be worth trying as there are so many good reviews for this product. Maybe it's just me. After all, nothing is going to work great on every person.

Popular Brows Products