Wunderbrow

WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 8/12/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im sorry but it does NOT create "hair-like fibers" as it claims Nor does it create the hair stroke effect when i try to apply it that way. Ive looked at countless tutorials to pick up a method. Only thing good is its colors & how well it stays on. But honestly doing thin hair strokes with my super thin pencil does a way more natural effect than this painted on product. #fail #sobummed

on 8/8/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wunderbrow is the WORST product, advertisement is deceptive and misleading! IT DOES NOT WORK! Does not last for hours, much less days. Does not have fibers in it. The auburn colour doesn't' work for light gingers, despite what is pictured in the comeon add. Its a DARK brownish colour. Sure, you can return for a refund...but YOU ave to pay shipping back...for a DEFECTIVE product that is basically consumer fraud. Called "customer service" ( what a joke) and was told they won't pay for return shipping even though they are wrong,,,because its free shipping to order. No excuse as the free shipping is part of the inducement to buy! Its deceptive advertising and most of the positive reviews are most likely FAKE or paid! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been obsessed with getting perfect eyebrows for some time now. Only gripe I have with this is that it isn't water resistant at all in my opinion. You can easily get 4-5 days out of each application that you do. Lasting power is amazing.

Will repurchase no doubt!

Ok I love this in the summer with an angled brus it isn't super natural but after an hour of sweating they start to fade a little and then they look rather nice they dry quite quick so spookiest away as quickly as you can! And umm what else? Oh! They last the whole day a tip I have if your to lazy to top up when they start to sweat of 6 o clock at night after applying at seven that morning is to spot a coat of powder over top and your good to go!

I have very sparse eyebrows on my right side and virtually ZERO eyebroys on the left side of my face. With blonde hair and very oily skin, I've always struggled with trying to get the right product to help me create the look of natural brows. It's been even more difficult to manage keeping the "brows" on once product has been applied due to my excessively oily skin. Add that to the fact we have a pool that I'm in regularly in, and I also exercise often, it's fair to say that more often than not I was walking around with absolutely nothing in the form of brows.

Wunderbrow is a lifesaver! It really stays on! It stays on after a whole humid day of oily skin, it stays on when I wash my face, it stays on after swimming and it stays on throughout my workouts....It even stays on after my post workout shower. I purchased the "blonde" color and it is very soft and natural looking. Not too ashy...I was really worried that the color would be too ashy for the golden tones in my hair and pink skin, but it's a great match and doesn't look out of place.

I would have given 4 1/2 lippies if I could have with the missing 1/2 lippie coming off due to the applicator brush. As many others have mentioned, the brush provided is near impossible to use but if you use a proper angled eyebrow brush there is no issues and you can create a very defined brow.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been filling my eyebrows for 15 years and tried everything every combo every trick... I had perfected the routine to pencil, powder and gel to set but still at the end of the day or during hot sweaty weather my brows would fade. Not fun without touching up which can be a pain on vacation. Wunderbrow just arrived for me this week, and whoa... It is awesome! It stays PUT. It doesn't budge! I got the black/brown shade and I have dark brown hair with fair/med skin and it works great. It's an ashy dark brown so no weird red undertone and if you are careful you can work it with the brush in the tube and a spoolie but an eyebrow brush really helped me get it perfect. I would recommend applying after foundation and keep your powders away because it will stick and make your brows powdery if you aren't careful. Overall worth it worth it worth it. I cost about $38 Canadian and if you factor in $20 each for pencil/powder/gel this actually isn't crazy expensive and it LASTS!!!

Surprised by how much I love this product. I tend to be picky- especially with brow products. This has quickly become my go to for daily application. Color looks great in natural sunlight, fast and easy to use... And does NOT BUDGE or SMEAR! 😍😍😍 having blonde eyebrows and being an avid gym goer. Having a full proof option is wonderful. It's also the perfect base for more advanced brow application.

on 6/1/2016 10:50:00 AM

I bought this product becasue of all the hype about it, i was expecting it to be fair enough but got the shock of my life when i accidently dropped a little on my cheek, and it burnt my skin, it actually burnt through the skin and a scab formed, a week later the scab is still there. I would be very dubious about putting this product near my eyes again, I intend to seek legal action..

on 5/28/2016 10:05:00 AM

This product is very watery. The competition, Smartbrow, was far superior. Now that Smartbrow has changed it's applicator from a perfect thin brush to a small stubby one, I'm
disappointed but using the old brush with the newer orders. Wunderbrow has the same idea as Smartbrow but needs more fibers and a thicker solution.

on 3/31/2016 5:09:00 PM

This stuff is amazing!!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the brush it comes with. Get yourself a good, angled brow brush to use with it and it's perfect. Lasts about 2 days on me. The brunette color is great. Makes my eyebrows look so much fuller. A bit pricey but.. LOVE. IT. It's so much better than powder.

Popular Brows Products