Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this BB. Some BBs are too thick and/or oily, especially if they have the level of SPF that dermatologists actually say you should have, which is thirty. This is sheer coverage that absorbs quickly while it offers protection, perfect for when you want to look more even, yet not too "made up." It doesn't run orangey like a lot of "medium" shades. After removing the seal, a little bit of product was dried at the tip, so when I squeezed it, a little more than I wanted exploded out from the pressure. I'll stick a tooth pick in there first next time.

on 12/19/2016 10:55:00 AM

Its a very good BB Cream, the other reviews said it made the skin a little greasy, but Im sure is because it moisturizes the skin. I would like it to covers more the skin but it worth.

on 12/14/2016 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am finishing my first package of this product. I am not fully satisfied with it, because it does not cover my red or dark spots. But it really helps to even my whole face colour a bit.
I don't have acne anymore, but by the time I had - I did not like to use it, because it did not look good at all (It was better without it back in these days)

So back to the point, I am not fully satisfied, but I am willing to buy one more package, when I will finish the current one. So I guess I like this product.

on 12/14/2016 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it's very lightweight and it's pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wear it on a everyday basis and it lasts nearly all day which I love! I highly recommend this to people who are starting out with makeup and don't want full coverage.

on 12/9/2016 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this as an easy to wear "foundation" for work. In the winter I don't want my skincare to be fussy. I want my skin to stay hydrated and for it to be protected from the sun. (I remember this when it came out 3 or 4 years ago but never tried it) I bought the shade 110 Light/Medium and it is fairly accurate to my skin tone. I don't believe this particular shade has a pink undertone as some other reviewers have said, I am a NC30 and this product hides any redness I have in the mornings, usually on my chin and on the sides of my nose.

There's no scent, not even a sunscreen scent, the product is fairly thick considering it's a BB and it doesn't feel oily like some foundations or BBs with SPF can be. Alone, it does what it says it is, a sheer tint. It is not full coverage, I wouldn't even say it's a "your skin but better" type product. It's a tinted moisturizer that hides any overt flaws when paired with a settling powder.

I like it, I would probably keep a tube on hand for days that I don't want to wear foundation.

on 11/12/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am surprised by how low some people rated this product. I mean, if we want to talk about coverage, sure it doesn't give full coverage. It is a BB cream and it isn't expected to do this. I have dry skin and I applied this without a moisturiser and man was I impressed! The formula is just perfect! It made my skin look so flawless and I loved that its a bit dewy. It didn't make my skin look greasy, it gave me that perfect glow and made my face look so smooth and it feels so soft. I LOVE IT! However, I never trust the claim that BB creams will completely protect you from the sun. Always make sure to wear sunblock as it is a lot better in sun protection than cosmetics. All in all, this worked great for me, the price was great, and it looked great ❤

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

the texture is slippy, the undertone is pink to the point of making an NC35 girl look ashy and after it settles into your skin your pores look like giant craters.

Maybelline, this is not how you make a BB cream

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My overall rating is a "3" but I would not repurchase. Like other previous reviewers, I find the coverage extremely sheer and it has a very shiny finish. This looks either glowy or greasy in pictures depending on the weather and humidity. I like a glowy finish but in one picture that I'm wearing this in, I look like a greaseball. What I really disliked about this is that I got one of the worst sunburns wearing this up in the mountains hiking instead of my SPF lotion. SPF30? I think not. I had this on for a 2 hr hike and got terribly burned. Do not trust the SPF on this. I'd say this has about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer, not a BB cream.
I have the Medium Sheer Tint and am an NC30/C3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Average. don't hate it, don't love it. Does an ok job of smoothing out skin appearance. Sometimes I use it as a foundation when i run out. works just fine.

on 9/3/2016 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I bought this a while back and HATED IT!
I found the shade not too accommodating when it came to warmer skin tones and overall found that this BB cream did near nothing for me. I much prefer, the Clinique City block (although it sunblock, its tinted and moisturising as well). I would defiantly not be purchasing this ever again.