Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

on 8/16/2016 8:36:00 AM

It blends in well. I have been using this product from 4 years. Good for everyday use (school or work). Light coverage. Does not feel heavy at all.
Would recommend this to anyone! Love it!

on 8/16/2016 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i personally loved this product. it's very light weight on the skin and sometimes i forget that i have anything on. As for coverage i don't recommend it for people who want a lot of coverage since this gives a very natural look and gives a light to medium coverage. i love using this in the summer, it's very light and i love the natural glow it gives.... i'm on my 3rd tube now and i would definitly continur re-purchasing (one of my fav bb creams out there)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Maybelline, for the love of God, why did you reformulate this?
Dream Fresh BB used to be a nice, moisturizing, medium coverage cream that made my skin dewy and lasted for a solid 4 hours (without powder). It gave me sun protection and was my go to for running out the door, surpassing all other bob creams I tried.
A few weeks ago, I went to go pick up ol' reliable and saw written on the tube "NEW IMPROVED FORMULA." Despite the gnawing warning in my gut, I picked it up anyway and proceeded to check out.
Oh Maybelline, what have you done? The new gel like formula looks like pink sweat, and allowed me to get a sunburn. Zero coverage and the consistency is now like glue, except without the staying power. I wouldn't be surprised if they watered the old formula down with pink elmers glue.
Do not buy. It's not worth the 7 bucks.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is good for light/natural makeup days. I find the finish is satin, not dewy and not matte. It looks very natural on the skin but does have a tacky feel that doesn't really go away. It offers a nice light coverage perfect for evening out skin tone and wears nicely throughout the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After using this bb cream once I broke out and had a rash on my face. The irritation and breakouts cleared after about a week but I would still never try this again. Also it smelled funny and didn't stay on for more than four hours. Never would buy this again....

on 8/10/2016 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I gave this product a try during summertime,when wearing foundation becomes unbearable for me. This BB cream is pure perfection! It offers medium coverage,sun protection and it gives your skin a beautiful glow that comes off naturally! I usually apply it with my fingers,as the texture is really lightweight and you do not really need a brush or a sponge. I love this product and I am going to repurchase it again,for sure!

on 8/4/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Made me break out like crazy. Didn't like the finish either. Too shiny and didn't last for long on the skin, just melted away. My skin is acne-prone with oily t-zone.

on 7/30/2016 10:25:00 PM

I used this product until I found the Skin79 Pink BB and Bourjois Healthy Mix serum. Now, I find that this product oxidizes orange and doesn't sit very well on my skin. It always stays tacky to the touch, and it looks sweaty on the skin -- not luminous. Also, when I try smoothing it over my sensitive skin, it makes my skin burn/tingle slightly. It does help cut down with redness, but I think the other products I mentioned above do a better job.

on 8/3/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream 8in1 in colour Universal glow. This cream is not something I would use for working day becouse the coverage is very low and the cream disapears in a few hours. But if you need an instant fresh look for a few hours then I would recomand this, especially during summer. As my skin is normal with an oily t-zone, somethimes I use it without moisturizer and it feels ok.

I can't stand this stuff. It smells a little bit funny and oxidized almost immediately on my face. My skin was completely oily within a half hour. I broke out every time I used any. The price made this cream sound like a good deal, but it wasn't worth it.