Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

this bb cream is very runny, it also runs on my face and does not hold up on my skin, and is also very orange. this bb cream did not do anything for me :(

on 6/5/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bougth this bb cream because I wanted something more lightweight than my current foundation for summertime. The price was great and I have oily skin, so the promise of a matte finish and shine control sounded great.

The pros:
- Great pigmentation and coverage for a bb without feeling heavy like a foundation. I have some old acne scarring which it covers quite nicely.
- Very smooth and matte on the face for the first couple of hours
- The price
- The amount of product you get which is a little more than most other bb's I've researched.

The cons:
- The packaging. The consistency is very thin and liquid and it comes right out of tube without warning to much distress. I think a pump would have been way better.
- After a couple of hours I'm an oily mess. This BB makes me even more oily than I am otherwise!
- Also after a couple of hours it starts to seperate on the skin and look patchy. The texture is very gritty on the skin.

Ive tried with primers, setting powders and fixing sprays to stop the oil train - not happening. Generally I'm beginning to learn that products that advertise as oil-free are giving me even more oily skin.

We have had quite high temperatures while I've been trying out this foundation, so I'm thinking I will stop using it for now and try again in the fall or it the weather turns to see if that helps. Overall it's a nice bb cream, it sadly just exaggerates the features it promised to play down.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After having read plenty of bad reviews for the first bb cream of Garnier, I decided to give it a try, despite the fact that I have dry skin and this product is for women with oily to combination skin.
To begin with, I must have moisturized my skin well, as it makes my skin looks drier than it actually is. However, this is my fault as it is not suitable for my complexion.
Secondly, it smells like alcohol. Well, exactly like alcohol! This is not something that irritates my sensitive skin but this scent lasts a lot on me and it is very annoying. Moreover, the coverage is very light and it is not buildable as I try to put more in order to cover my blemishes, scars etc. and it looks extremely cakey.The spf20 does not protect enough the women who live around Mediterranean Sea. Lastly, the packaging is awful and it looks cheap.
The positive aspect is that when I wear this bb cream I feel that I don't wear anything. It feels very light to the skin. It does not contain parabens, which is an important criterion for me when choosing my makeup.
All in all, I would not recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a samlpe from my Goodiebox (danish beauty subscription box), and it was PERFECT!
Was one with my skin tone (not orange at all!), lasted all day, smelled amazing, had a great texture and feel.... So naturally, I went out and bought a full size. Same type, same colour. I have never been so dissapointed before,
It's ORANGE. Really, really orange. It only lasts a few hours. It smells bad, it's very water-y. It makes an ok base for eye makeup, if you can hide the orange. It feels very light on the skin, it doesnt cake. I am really not a fan of the packaging, it's very ugly I think. Would never buy again, and will not ever recommend this product to anyone.

on 4/4/2016 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It makes my skin shine and get oily. I didn't like it :(

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Used this product after seeing adverts and recommendations online, needless to say I was disappointed.
The product comes out far darker, and far more orange than it seems, and makes your skin feel pretty greasy.
I used this for a few months, but really couldn't get myself to like it.
The packaging also seems to trap air bubbles, so as soon as you open it, you'll find the stuff coming out and going everywhere, meaning you've wasted half a tube and you can't stop it.
Very pricey, especially considering it doesn't seem to do anything good for your skin.

I used to LOVE this product, I haven't come across a tinted moisturiser/BB Cream with this much coverage - enough to really even things out but not heavy like a foundation, really great for every day use. My only complaint with it was my skin did seem oily in the middle of the day (but everything does that to me and nothing a bit of blotting paper doesn't fix) and it seemed a little drying around my eyes so I needed to make sure I used a heavier eye cream.

Yesterday I ran out and repurchased but it's changed :( :( Although the coverage appears to be the same the scent is terrible, its very strong, best way I can describe it is like lemons, but not in a nice way, even though I was put off, I applied it anyhow, I powdered my nose etc as per usual but still the smell stuck, I gave it half an hour and it was too much, I felt sick so I washed it off. I would not recommend of the scent alone, I hope they swap it back.

My other issue after deciding to read the ingredients is the 2nd ingredient is alcohol, which concerns me - alcohol is also mentioned twice in the listing. Which i suppose explains the drying around my eyes and probably would be counter productive to oily skin as to dry your skin out too much only causes it to over produce oil to compensate.

Pros.
Cheap
Packaging easy to get last drops out
Good Coverage
Blends Well
Light colour isn't pink on my yellow based fair skin

Cons.
SCENT!!! - makes it un-usable to me
Heavy on alcohol - drying on eyes

on 3/16/2016 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

breaks me out badly

I used to like it, but I'm not the biggest fan of it any more. It does give a nice finish to my skin but it also settles on my dry patches. Good for summer, but very drying in winter.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product yesterday and I love the finis. It looks very natural and covers pimples and acne scars very naturally i.e. Skin shows through but it's looks healthy. I think they fixed the packaging because I don't believe it spills a lot