Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 12/23/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Pathetic.

I have rather dry skin, and not too many blemishes, so sometimes I can get away with very light coverage.

First of all, this product doesn't come in all too many colour choices, which is not ideal. Second, it just didn't seem to like my face; it didn't want to blend in, it just sort of sat on my skin, despite my best efforts- and I don't have this problem with foundations!

Once it was on and blended as well as possible, it clung to all of my dry areas! If foundations don't do this, why is a tinted moisturiser doing this to me?

It rubs off easily, it oxidises, and doesn't have any particularly redeeming features, that I found. I'll just use a foundation in future.

I've never had any issues with Garnier or their skincare before, so I've concluded that this is just a useless product. I gave it to my mum to try, who essentially has no skin issues at all (minus slight ageing), and she declared it useless too.

Waste of time!

This BB cream is a life changer for me - not kidding. I stumbled upon this in a Target almost two years ago and decided to buy it on a whim. Other than concealer, I hadn't ever really used any makeup for my skin. I had to get adjusted to applying it, but I quickly got into the habit of applying it with a cotton ball. It works wonderfully for my skin. It provides great coverage and gives me a really even skin tone. It only lasts for about 4 hours, but I don't really care. It works when I need it to. It definitely boosts my confidence. :) The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it contains hormone-disrupting chemicals. I'm trying to find products that don't have any, but as of now I'm still sticking with it for now.

on 11/13/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought 3 of this bb cream. I goes well for my face as what most of youtube video said.

on 11/21/2015 8:03:00 AM

This BB cream is good for days when you just need to run a few errands. That's mainly because the longevity is 3 to 4 hours max. After that it just fades and turns into a shiny mess on my combination skin. Drier skin types might be able to pull it off for longer but if I am going to be wearing this for more than 3 hours, I have to set it with a powder and keep that with me for touch ups later on. Normally I can't be bothered with that and just buff it in with a buffing brush, which gives it a dewy finish, and am good to go.

I only use it in winter because it just can't stand the middle eastern heat during the summer. Coverage is light and covers redness nicely. Only three generic shades are available but 'Light' matches my skin tone well enough. It's a pretty average product and fine for its price.

on 10/16/2015 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not a fan of cheaper skincare or makeup products but I have to say this product is great! It blends in to my skin easily and its buildable too. It evens my skin tone and is so easy to wear when I cant be bothered completing my whole make up regime. When I use this it gives my skin a glow. It doesn't have much coverage but the effect it gives is basically 'your own skin, but better'. I compare it to Clinique's CC Cream which I also use, however Clinique is considerably more expensive. I haven't compared the ingredients in both products but I presume the ingredients Clinique uses are of a better quality.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

its just amazing take a look

on 8/13/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this bb cream! I always get compliments how beautiful my skin looks when i wear it. i recommend for those who have oily skin use a mattifying primer and a little bit of this product at a time.

on 8/9/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The product itself is nice, but the color is awful. Light/medium is orange and too dark for me. I'm NC20, so I'm not that fair, but it is super orange. I would not repurchase. If they came out with some lighter shades, I may look into it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the hunt for a replacement of a my tinted moisturizer that they have discontinued in all the drug stores I went to. I have picked up a few cheap products and this was one of them. This flakes on my skin after 30 mins :( ... I guess I will have to continue hunting

İ didnt like this product at all. İf you have oily skin just stay away. İt broke me out so bad.