Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.8

on 4/9/2015 8:02:00 PM

I got a sample of this, and didn't expect it to work at ALL for my almost tan skin, with its pale color. MAN, was I wrong. When it goes on initially, it is too light, but somehow it seems to adjust to my skin color and cover all but my darkest undereye bags. It evens out my skin, and provides hydration throughout the day for my dry, winter skin. It may be too thick and hydrating for my rather oily skin in the summer. But overall - a SHOCKINGLY awesome product that will probably be my go-to BB cream/foundation in the colder months!

on 3/5/2015 9:31:00 PM

This product is fine but I was expecting it to be great after reading the reviews.

I still need to use moisturizer on my cheeks and unless I'm very careful with the application it looks cakey and the color looks off. It evens out my skin tone a bit but that is all. It's good enough that I'll finish the tube but then I'll go back to my regular foundation.

I got this at Christmas and gave been using it for about a month. I am impressed with this BB cream. It covers well and makes my skin look flawless. It lasts on my skin all day without fading or oxidizing. I have not experienced any redness or breakouts with this. I like it a lot.

on 1/28/2015 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I got this as a sample in Birchbox. The first time I used this I knew instantly that this product was pretty awesome! I'm really into BB creams and this one is hands down the BEST by a longshot. I generally use foundation over top of BB creams but with this one I don't have to. It evens out my skin tone and has a subtle dewy finish. I've been using it a solid week to make sure it wasn't a fluke of any sort but, it's not, it's the real deal! It has a very faint smell which is nice but I'm also not a smell freak. It feels great on my skin, very light. I would say it lasted all day, approx 7 hrs. If I don't have too much going on I put this on, mascara and gloss and it's such a fresh look. I love samples and trying new things so I really lucked out with this one. First time I've ordered a product after sampling from any of my subscription services. Thanks Birchbox!

on 1/22/2015 6:03:00 PM

I love this BB Cream. As far as I am concerned this is the best out there. I originally tried a sample from Sephora. I loved it so much I purchased the full tube. I wear this BB cream most days unless attending a wedding etc. On those days I wear Armani Fluid Foundation. This BB cream goes on smoothly, covers imperfections and leaves a lovely finish. I will never be without. You also get a 45spf.

on 1/15/2015 2:40:00 PM

I am on my third or fourth tube. Over the past few years, my skin has been super dry. I was just trying to accept that my face would look very dry close-up after going through many different moisturizers (clinique, bliss, etc.). With this, I get the right level of coverage, skin protection, and no dryness. It is the best!
I am very fair skinned, but when I do self-tan, I add a splash of bronzer to this along with a small dab of darker foundation to make it look less washed out.

I love the dewy finish of this that I've been looking for. It's dewier than the black label, water green label, or white label for me. I have super dry flaky skin which is very unforgiving of non moisturizing products. This is light enough to let my freckles show through, which I appreciate. It's not like skin 79 which is high coverage or etude house mineral bb, higher matter coverage... No this is I just washed my face and it still has that shiny effect. No thick mask. Light fresh and dewy. HG. As for color, it matches my part pink part yellow korean irish german skin. So yes it's a weird color, but it works for me. It's neutral.

This is one of my favorite BB creams. I was using the Jouer luminizing moisture tint, but found this had much better coverage. Has worked really well with my skin and a little bit goes a long way. I was turned off by the color initially. But once you blend it into your skin, it is invisible!

on 1/1/2015 12:24:00 AM

This BB cream is the best one i've used. It doesn't clog my pores, it's not heavy. perfect coverage. it's not too thick -- actually on the runny side, but it makes it easier to blend into your skin. it evens out my skin tone just enough without making it obvious i have something on my face. the scent isn't too strong and my skin doesn't react to this one like it does to the Misscha brand or Iope brand bb creams.

on 11/30/2014 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really don't see the point of this. It did not "adjust" to my skin tone, whether very pale or tan and I've been every shade in that spectrum this summer. Offered absolutely zero coverage for me. I ended up using it up by using it as a base and that repurposing wasn't the greatest. Working on a deluxe sample from a Sephora Favorites kit and then I'm done. Definitely will not purchase full size.