Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/6/2005 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was recently reminded of how much I love this body spray while browsing p'ville for reviews on Britney Spears "Curious". I realized that they are very similar: clean, fresh, sweet and slightly musky. Since I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a new fragrance, I decided to give my Morning Glory another try and fell in love with it all over again. I've been wearing it for almost 9 years and it reminds me of summer and being young. I agree with other reviewers about it being a nice room spray. I also use it when I don't have Febreeze handy!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not usually a fan of clean scents, or musky scents, so I am surprised I like this so much. It does smell slightly floral which may be why I like it. It sort of melds into the skin. A+ for such a cheap scent (which doesn't smell cheap at all)!

on 5/9/2005 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!!! I love how Morning Glory smells like soap/moisturizer. I really like "soapy" smells. I wear this body spray quite often. I find that some days Morning Glory smells a bit overpowering. This stuff is so cheap, I got it on sale for like $4 at London Drugs. I've had it for three years now and I'm only half-way through the spray. A definite buy!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I walked by a girl one day and did a double take because of her strong, clean smell. I asked her what she was wearing, and lo and behold- it was this! I bought some and only used it on my hair, so I'd have that freshly shampooed smell going on. Although it is slightly strong and annoying at times, it's also very refreshing and clean.

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 AM

I never thought I'd say this about an inexpensive body spray, but I wish it weren't quite as strong. Morning Glory is a very sharp, clean scent, and whenever I wear it I feel like people are wondering, "Did she use Finesse shampoo this morning and forget to rinse it out?" I love to smell clean - I just don't want to smell like I rolled in soap products. It's a little overwhelming. On the plus side (if you're a fan of the fragrance), it lasts a really long time.

I love it! It's clean and not too heavy or too light. And I think it lasts longer than my other perfumes (I have 4 by the way). Plus, it's really cheap and I can get it at Walmart anytime I want! So I love it even more:-) I wouldn't call this my signature scent cuz I love trying on new scents, but this one is definately one of my favorites!

on 4/29/2005 10:18:00 PM

This has been my signature/HG scent for years. When I used to work in a department store, my coworkers and clients were always asking me what kind of soap or perfume I was wearing. Soon enough, we all smelled like Morning Glory! The one negative thing I can say about this is that the scent isn't very long lasting...but then again, I've been wearing this for so long that I am probably used to the scent and don't notice it! You can't beat the price for the clean and fresh scent it gives you.

I tried this after a friend mentioned that my Ralph Lauren-RALPH perfume smelled like her Calgon spray. I had been wanting the Ralph Lotion so I figured- heck for a couple bucks why not try this! Well she was right! What a great lotion match for my perfume at a great price. I didn't by the spray but I sprayed it in the air at the store and it definitely smells like Ralph. So when my perfume runs out I might just replace it with the spray. Great fresh clean scent.

on 3/13/2005 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think that this is super pretty. I also liked the Turquoise Seas but find that to be a bit sharper and this more floral and girly. I like the higher end fragrances but this is easy to wear in case you are inclined to worry about other people's allergies in enclosed spaces. I think that the blend of the notes is done very well and it smells very clean. It doesn't last very long and that's the hard part but I guess they make an edp in this particular scent so perhaps I'll pick that up. I'm very impressed.

on 3/13/2005 3:33:00 PM

Albeit this is a pretty cheap drugstore product, I have to say that I love it. I've yet to find a scent that is as clean, while being floral. This is a fragrance I couldn't see anyone hating or finding offensive, and it that respect, it could be a great everyday scent. This scent has been around for quite a while I believe, since I remember my best friend wearing it in 7th grade. (I'm now a senior in college) Give it a try!

Popular Fragrances