wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/19/2013 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great palette. I love it for school because its really natural and pretty. You should use primer with it because it will smudge around if you rub your eyes and eventually fade sometimes. The packaging is okay, i wouldn't say it looks very appealing and its hard to open. But overall , its really great. At $2.99 at most drugstores, Walmart, and online, its FABULOUS!!!!!!!1

on 10/8/2013 11:17:00 PM

awesome Awesome AWESOME. Soft and pigmented, easily bendable and a great price! This is a must havet trio to own! I use it the most often along with my two-faced palette and that's something. The only thing I have to complain about is how fragile all the wnw trios are. Do not travel with!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This popped my Wet n Wild cherry, as Wet n Wild is for some reason not sold in any of my local or even semi-local drugstores- I found this trio on a random display at a grocery, which is actually sort of frustrating as I've been told by all of YouTube I need to try these shadows. And although I only use the crease colour, the hype is justified. The quality is great. High pigment, high blendability even with the most useless of brushes. Considering these factors and also the price, this is a foolproof choice in life.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

love this for everyday

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I feel as if I got a different product from the other reviewers! The highlight and eyelid shades are both very creamy and pigmented and up to par with Wet n Wild's other permanent eyeshadows. The eyelid shade especially is a lovely champagne-pink color. However, the brown is not very pigmented. However I applied it, it applied sheer. Even if I tried to build it up, it looked odd, unfortunately. The highlight shade is pretty standard so if I bought this palette, it would only be for the eyelid shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this trio! The colors are natural and highly pigmented! The application is smooth and the eyeshadow is smooth and buttery! There is some fallout though which is why I gave this product four stars but overall, I love it! Plus, it's dirt cheap. Only $2.99! GOOD LUCK!

on 7/24/2013 8:39:00 PM

This was the first eyehsadow pallet I ever bought. Although its a trio I think it's an excellent trio. It's good for beginners to know which colour goes where and the colours are also not so wild which I like. It's affordable and it gives a great amount of shadow which some do not. Overall I give it a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this today because of how much I love my Color Icon 8 pan palette (comfort zone). I thought these were really pretty neutrals but different colors than in comfort zone. It's definitely more of a light, natural trio so if you're looking for popping colors this isn't it. But great pigmentation, great 'creamy' texture, just like their larger palettes. Love it!

Love all the colors but absolutely hate the white shade. It kind of falls on my face after a couple hours of wear. However, loove the pink and the crease shade. Soo beautiful, silky, pigmented and absolutely amazing. It is amazing enough to make up for the crappy white shade:) LOVE IT ANYWAYYS. Plus it's dirt cheap:D

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great texture, great pigmentation, great stating power, great colours, great price! This eyeshadow is definitely one of my favourites, I absolutely LOVE it. My only complaint is that the packaging broke