Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

No Image

Generic spicy floral. Like eau de lune, there is nothing offensive. Like eau de lune there is nothing special. I tried both of these yesterday, one on each hand and I was disappointed in both. From the reviews they seemed special... intriguing, even. Oh, well... another fragrance I won't have to buy.

on 1/3/2004 3:32:00 PM

Very feminine, warm, sophisticated smell. Stays on for a long time too. Love it! EDIT: too boring to wear for a long time.

on 10/13/2003 2:24:00 AM

it's a beautiful scent if you like florals. for me, it's too feminine and definitely not an everyday perfume which you can wear to work.

on 10/22/2003 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is probably the only laura mercier product that i like. i was on the fence at first on the fragrance. now it has grown on me. i can't stop sniffing my wrists. my only gripe is that worthless cap that keeps coming off.

I'm a guy, but really love this fragrance. It is too feminine for me, but you can bet what all the women I know will be getting for Christmas! This scent is just so unique, that I can't stop smelling it!

on 1/2/2004 11:51:00 PM

I tested l'heure magique last week and I couldn't stop smelling myself! It was absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with this fragrance and finally returned to purchase it yesterday. It is a very fresh, clean floral scent. I think this is a perfectly lovely day or evening fragrance. I have never had such a reaction to a perfume before. I just love this.

on 9/9/2003 7:05:00 PM

I found this scent almost two years ago and I have worn it off and on. I think it is a wonderful Fall scent and when I wore this scent everyone had to know what scent I was wearing. Everyone seems to really love this scent. Men and Women both. My husband adores this scent and I will always have a bottle around.

on 5/28/2003 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is certainly a lovely, lovely fragrance... one of the very few floral fragrances that I can tolerate without getting a headache. I love this, will definitely become a staple for summer.

on 8/20/2003 8:50:00 AM

I had to try this after reading other views. I normally love LM products but I usually do not like florals. This product is WONDERFUL though. It smells great! I notice the powder scent and the musk the most. Beautiful!

on 7/15/2003 6:28:00 PM

This fragrance makes me feel so sexy. It is fragrance with a hint of powder to make it feminine. It also some notes in it that makes it a very warm captivating scent that is very alluring to the opposite sex. My husbands loves it.

Popular Fragrances