DHC Mineral Mask

4.3

water/eau, glycerin, bentonite, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, kaolin, sucrose stearate, sodium hyaluronate, pentylene glycol, iron oxides, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, sodium dehydroacetate, morus alba root extract, royal jelly extract, panax ginseng root extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hinokitiol, blue 1, pueraria lobata root extract

Good gentle mask. Soothing and makes my face look nice the next day. A bit on the expensive side and since I'm now in love with Got2Be Avocado Clay mask I will not be repurchasing this mask. I have been using the leftovers (which is basically a whole tube) to spot treat my pimples overnight which it has done a good job at drying up.

I love this mask. I get very red and irritated if I do too much to my face, and after letting this sink in for a while, my face isn't red anymore. I would buy this again.

This was waaay more expensive than Queen Helene's mint julep mask. The main differences I noticed: 1) This was much easier to apply 2) it smelled a bit more chemically than the mint smell of QH 3) Skin was a bit more refined and smooth (not so squeaky clean)as QH 4) Did not flake so bad when dry as QH. All in all, a good clay mask, but I don't know if the advantages are worth the price tag. EDIT: Just tried Kiss My Face Pore Shrink Mask. Kills both QHMJM and this hands down. Cheaper too!

This is the best mask I have ever used!! My skin LOVES it! I just wish it was a bit less expensive...yikes!

I LOVE that there in no smell to this product. I love to use masks while in the bath and hate in when the smell overpowers my yummy lush bombs! This was perfect and made my skin look great. I'll have to think about whether it is worth the price tag though...eek!

ok so i think that i am in the minority here, because i love this mask,and absolutely hate the mint juliep mask.... with a passion. the QHMJM is too over drying for my skin, where as this mineral mask actually calms down my skin without over-drying my skin. will buy regardless of price tag.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not as good compare to Dr.Hauschka's clay mask!Won't be repurchasing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

The mask is on my face right this moment and it doesn't leave that tight/dry feeling on the skin. It dries rather quickly, which is great. It has nutrients in it so that's a plus. Very nice mask.

I have mixed feelings about this mask. It really does pull 'impurities' to the surface - but then any decent clay mask should. Plus it's pretty pricey. I've been having breakouts for the first time in my life, and the mask seems to work well, but does leave my breakouts angry-red, so only use at night ladies, especially if your skin is sensitive! I prefer DHC's Retino-A Pack mask better. Suprised no one has reviewed that one yet, since DHC claims it is one of their best sellers!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful mask. Expensive, but if you catch it on sale more reasonable. I picked this as a sample with my first DHC order, and I loved it immediately. It won't replace my staple QHMJM, but I have been using it regularly, and have been impressed with the results. Firms and draws out impurities very well. Rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.