MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a versatile blush. It works for all seasons and makeup looks. This blush has a pinky beige tone with some gold. Just by lightly swiping it across your cheeks, it complements the cheekbones and adds the right amount of color to your face. If you're going for a more bold, pink cheeks look, you can definitely build it up with this blush. The texture of this is wonderful, not chalky at all. HG product.

on 4/13/2014 3:51:00 AM

My holy grail blush. Can not describe how beautiful and healthy it makes you look, and it adds the most subtle, lovely warmth and depth to your complexion. It is quite shimmery, but applied with a stippling brush I don't find the shimmer is too obnoxious or over the top, and just adds a really pretty healthy glow. Think it's a really universal shade, if you're tan or pale - just be careful when applying because it is very peachy toned, meaning if you apply to much it can start to look orange.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It makes my face look dull and darker, not really suit for the people who have yellow undertone, resell to my friend who has dark skin, really works on her.

I bought this blush because of BA recommendation, but you should not believe what BA said, just be yourself!!!

on 3/12/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is so pretty. Its like an in between of a bronzer and peach blush that warms up the face so nicely. I use the real techniques blush brush to apply and it looks quite natural. It matches my eyeshadow look perfectly and compliments the shade all that glitters. It lasts long and its not too shimmery and the packaging is great like most MAC products are

on 2/23/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my daily "go-to" blush for a completely believable, warm natural look - I've been using this for a year and a half now and there's still PLENTY left so it's really a great buy. The nuances of the color are spot-on with gold, brown, orange, even a bit of pink, making it a great warm-neutral that's not too dark or dirty-looking like some bronzy shades can be. The mineral sparkles in it keep it from looking flat, but in no way add a "disco-ball" look LOL! A real keeper. My other blush is the Sunbasque which I wear when I have a little more color in my face, or for evening.

on 2/23/2014 8:20:00 PM

This is a beautiful, very finely milled, warm golden pink blush with just the right amount of shimmer. It was recommended to me when I asked a MAC makeup artist for a blush that suited me (blonde, fair) but wasn't too pink. This one is just perfect if you are looking for something that has a natural glow rather than an artificial looking pink.

I find application of this brush very easy. It's not highly pigmented so it's hard to overdo it unless you're trying to. I would recommend using natural hair brushes with this blush as synthetic brushes don't pick it up very well.

I have taken off 1 lippy for wear. I notice that after I have been on my phone there is some blush stuck to it afterwards. I haven't really come across a blush that doesn't do that though to be honest...it generally wears well throughout the day, never ends up patchy.

Overall I am very happy with this blush. I am on my second one now and will definitely repurchase. It's the perfect everyday colour for me.

on 1/16/2014 12:03:00 AM

My fave blush so far! LOVE IT. At the counter I wouldn't even think twice about picking it up. It just looks like some loaded up sparkly boring bronze rose but on my NC 25-30 skin WOW. A very natural flush with a glow! LOVE LOVE IT. I am thankful that I asked the MUA to just pick a blush that would go with my skin tone! It goes on sheer but is very buildable, which I love since I don't like overdone blush.

I love this much more than Nars Orgasm due to the darker shade.

Would def buy this again. Such a beautiful, and natural colour.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm returning to the world of MAC blushes after a long hiatus. This is my first Mineralize blush and better late than never.
I wanted a blush that would give me that soft rosy glow without looking obvious but gave me just a hint of colour, especially for the times when I'm wearing a strong lip colour.
Warm Soul is perfect for my NC30/C3 skin tone, especially for the winter and I think it might work as a bronzer for the summer.
The texture is soft and silky and it would be hard to overdo. The staying power is good without becoming splotchy or streaking.
I think this shade would flatter most skin tones, especially those with warm complexions.
So glad I jumped on the Warm Soul train at last!

on 11/29/2013 12:45:00 AM

Gave it to my Mum.
I totally wanted to love this and I can completely see why others like it (it looks amazing on my Mum) but literally makes my face look dirty. Does nothing for me at all.
NW15 for reference.

on 11/25/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This was an accidental purchase. I was trying foundations at Mac, and as I'm very pale I looked startlingly white in the mirror after the lady had slapped it on. She said "You just need blush" and literally reached for the first one nearest her. I looked in the mirror and had instantaneously changed from Deathly to Healthy. Well I walked outta there without any foundation but with this instead. I've now been wearing it non-stop ever since. I bought Nars Lustre last year, but it was a trifle too orange on my cool skin. This is what I wanted Lustre to be: neutral, easy, goes with everything, shows off my cheekbones, and makes me look alive without emphasising my pinkness.

I have some great pink & peach blushes - but there are times you don't want that look. Warm Soul is the PERFECT neutral for pale girls. Not too brown, not too orange, not too pink, not too shimmery.....juuuuust right.

Popular Blush Products