MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 10/5/2016 8:57:00 AM

Great colour for my fair skin. Very moisturizing ( it gives you the illusion of perfect,dewy skin without dry patches). It is longlasting- I do my makeup very early in the morning ( around 5am) and it stays in place untill late afternoon. SPF is great,I used it all summer and my skin was not burned once (as it always was). I highly recommend it as a replacement for foundation. It might be a little hard to get it, but they are available online. I will repurchase for sure!

on 10/3/2016 10:42:00 AM

Im NC30/25 and I use shade no.23 and its an okay match for me- little bit light.
I usually have oily combination/normal skin but sometimes when I travel my skin gets random dry patches. The skin is flakey and you can feel the dehydration is really deep in the skin.

All my foundations make these flaky parts look more visible but the MISSHA really helps not emphasize the dry bits. However, when I am more oily, I find it does tend to break apart after a couple of hours. Therefore I only use this when my skin feels drier in the fall and winter.

TLDR:
Great for Combination Dry-Oily skin , does not emphasize dry patches, and is good for skin thats a bit oily
Coverage: Light - Medium
NC25-30 would use No. 23
Cons: Slightly ashy undertone whereas I am more yellow/olive
Great for everyday use vs foundation

on 10/3/2016 3:53:00 AM

I got the shade 23, which was a bit too light and had a gray cast on my nc30/35 skin. After waiting a few minutes it looked acceptable though. I think shade 27 would be a better match.
This BB cream is quite moisturizing on me, but I have oily skin. When I wear this I could skip the moisturizer and my skin felt fine. If you have dry to normal skin you would probably like this BB cream- oily skin is a bit iffy. Since I live in a dry climate I don't mind the moisture, but keep in mind if you have oily/combo skin you will have to retouch as it has no oil absorbing properties.
Lasting power was about average on me. I like the fact that it has decent SPF. I wouldn't wear it alone, but as a second layer on top of sunscreen it works well.
This is a great everyday product. It also makes a great in a rush product for me since I can skip a few moisturizing steps, and since it blends so easily. I can use my fingers, buffer brush, or a sponge and it still looks good.
Overall, a decent product. I am still on the hunt for something that's more of a demi-matte finish that I won't have to touch up as much, but this is still a great product.

I'm NW 10 and the #13 is a fairly good match for me. Slightly grayish, but not horribly so. Little product goes a long way. Do not slather this on as you may a foundation as it will end up cakey and patchy. If you want a heavier coverage layer it rather than try one heavy application because that will fail! Not too many B.B. Creams work with my pink toned ultra pale complexion so this is a win for me. Gives me enough coverage for my melasma and rosecea without feeling heavy.

Editing for a slightly higher overall rating.

I thought this product was suppose to make your skin better. Too bad I havent noticed or heard any of that. If it doesnt make your skin better than there are way better concealers for that price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

First off I want to clarify to everyone that in order to get the advertised SPF in a product, you must apply 1/4th tsp. Scientists factor this in when rating SS. I tried using 1/4th tsp of this and boy was I ugly.

This is an okay product. It gives decent coverage. And the lightest shade (13) is ALMOST pale enough for me. I'm NC10 so it's not often I find a shade match. I would say shade 13 leans cool toned.

This actually reminds me of IT Cosmetics CC Your Skin But Better cream. Neither are HG quality to me, but you can save a lot of money ordering this instead. The IT Cosmetics option is not very rosacea friendly, whereas with the Missha I didn't have any flaring. The Missha doesn't have any snail secretion, but it does have a bunch of anti aging ingredients (IE collagen).

Now for the cons... it's too emollient for me. I found it very hard to set. I *am* very oily though, and live in hot humid Texas. The only foundation matte enough for me is Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse (my HG). Another issue is it got cakey quite quickly. I suppose if you're not using it for the SPF and you only apply 1 pump it'd be fine.

I probably won't repurchase. But I will admit it is a decent product.

on 9/3/2016 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream but it doesn't love me. Just like one of the other reviewers, I could feel my chin and jaw area start to itch and burn like crazy after about 2 hours. Unfortunately I was at work so I couldn't just go and wash it off and redo. I washed it off as soon as I got home and my lower face was a splotchy mess with rough burning patches. It took me a couple of days to get my skin calmed down. Not sure what is in this BB cream that irritates my skin but another brand of Korean brand BB cream also did the same thing.

If not for my sensitivity, this would be a favorite of mine. I loved the way it blended on my skin. It had great coverage and was very natural looking. It did have the gray tint coming out of the tube but looked perfect on the skin once it set. I'm a NW16 and the 21 was a great match. Also this stayed nice and lasted throughout the day.

Im really disappointed that my skin is sensitive to something in this BB cream. I'll be passing it on to my daughter as she has the same skin coloring. Hopefully she won't be sensitive to the ingredients.

on 8/25/2016 11:25:00 AM

I have been using this BB for about 2 years now..I love it, it melts into my skin and gives me the perfect coverage. It doesn't fade or rub off. I always make sure to put a moisturizer under it or it will not blend and will adhere to my dry patches. So a moisturizer first is very helpful with this if you have dray patches or dry skin overall. Has a great sunscreen. Shade is perfect for my fair neutral skin (I use #23).
It even covers well over my dark circles! That's huge! Highly recommend.

on 8/17/2016 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this for a couple of years now (am in my mid 60's) and it's really the best I've found for all around wear. Easy to apply; I use my fingers mostly but once in a while a foundation brush. It covers well, without being cakey, and it's light enough to wear in the summer time. No scent, or at least if there is, I don't notice it. Limited range of shades, but I have 3 (13, 21, and 23) and I've learned to mix a few drops of this one and one or two drops of that one, and get pretty much the shade I need. It also has sunscreen (42 spf) built in so it's like getting foundation and sunscreen in one products. Also I can build on it a little, and so I rarely need concealer anymore. Probably best for dry skin, which I have.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.