MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

First off I want to clarify to everyone that in order to get the advertised SPF in a product, you must apply 1/4th tsp. Scientists factor this in when rating SS. I tried using 1/4th tsp of this and boy was I ugly.

This is an okay product. It gives decent coverage. And the lightest shade (13) is ALMOST pale enough for me. I'm NC10 so it's not often I find a shade match. I would say shade 13 leans cool toned.

This actually reminds me of IT Cosmetics CC Your Skin But Better cream. Neither are HG quality to me, but you can save a lot of money ordering this instead. The IT Cosmetics option is not very rosacea friendly, whereas with the Missha I didn't have any flaring. The Missha doesn't have any snail secretion, but it does have a bunch of anti aging ingredients (IE collagen).

Now for the cons... it's too emollient for me. I found it very hard to set. I *am* very oily though, and live in hot humid Texas. The only foundation matte enough for me is Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse (my HG). Another issue is it got cakey quite quickly. I suppose if you're not using it for the SPF and you only apply 1 pump it'd be fine.

I probably won't repurchase. But I will admit it is a decent product.

on 9/3/2016 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream but it doesn't love me. Just like one of the other reviewers, I could feel my chin and jaw area start to itch and burn like crazy after about 2 hours. Unfortunately I was at work so I couldn't just go and wash it off and redo. I washed it off as soon as I got home and my lower face was a splotchy mess with rough burning patches. It took me a couple of days to get my skin calmed down. Not sure what is in this BB cream that irritates my skin but another brand of Korean brand BB cream also did the same thing.

If not for my sensitivity, this would be a favorite of mine. I loved the way it blended on my skin. It had great coverage and was very natural looking. It did have the gray tint coming out of the tube but looked perfect on the skin once it set. I'm a NW16 and the 21 was a great match. Also this stayed nice and lasted throughout the day.

Im really disappointed that my skin is sensitive to something in this BB cream. I'll be passing it on to my daughter as she has the same skin coloring. Hopefully she won't be sensitive to the ingredients.

on 8/17/2016 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this for a couple of years now (am in my mid 60's) and it's really the best I've found for all around wear. Easy to apply; I use my fingers mostly but once in a while a foundation brush. It covers well, without being cakey, and it's light enough to wear in the summer time. No scent, or at least if there is, I don't notice it. Limited range of shades, but I have 3 (13, 21, and 23) and I've learned to mix a few drops of this one and one or two drops of that one, and get pretty much the shade I need. It also has sunscreen (42 spf) built in so it's like getting foundation and sunscreen in one products. Also I can build on it a little, and so I rarely need concealer anymore. Probably best for dry skin, which I have.

on 7/7/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product witfh spf. Coverage is more like a foundation but very natural. I have used so many expensive foundations but this is by far the best for dry, mature skin. It's also very affordable. I use a Real Technique sponge. I am a no. 27 Honey Beige with a yellow undertone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.

on 8/25/2016 11:25:00 AM

I have been using this BB for about 2 years now..I love it, it melts into my skin and gives me the perfect coverage. It doesn't fade or rub off. I always make sure to put a moisturizer under it or it will not blend and will adhere to my dry patches. So a moisturizer first is very helpful with this if you have dray patches or dry skin overall. Has a great sunscreen. Shade is perfect for my fair neutral skin (I use #23).
It even covers well over my dark circles! That's huge! Highly recommend.

At first I thought this was a magical product. It is from Korea (aka homeland of BB creams) and the minute I applied it to my skin I could tell just how smooth the texture was. It was easy to blend and layer; colors are not that on point I must say because most of them run on a pinkish side and I have a warm undertone, so I ended up mixing two shades for my perfect match.

2 hours of wearing it and my skin began to itch like hell; I then removed my entire make-up only to realize that my skin became so irritated and red underneath this BB cream that I had to forget half an hour spent applying make-up, remove everything and quickly apply a soothing charcoal mask to calm down the skin.

I am still left with painful blemishes (underneath the skin) and lots of red bumps. My skin is extra sensitive and I had to skip make-up for several days now, only not to irritate it any further. Funnily enough, this is not the first Missha product which caused me so much skin drama. Same goes to the brand's sheet masks, they are awful and caused blemishes all over my skin, even around my mouth and neck. Avoid at all costs! I'd rather use L'oreal foundation and Lush masks than this! You've been warned.

on 7/1/2016 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have combination/acne-prone/very fair/sensitive skin (nc5-10), I tried the tester this morning at 6.30am, it is 9 a.m, I didnt use powder, its still too sticky and not blended, It hasnt dried yet, it magnifies all my pores and mimic lines, I didnt hated it but Im grateful that I didnt buy it and used tester. Maybe its because my skin is very problematic, but I love lots of other foundation and bb creams, but I am not fond of this one

on 6/9/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream felt really heavy on my face yet it barely covered anything. It also had a really weird gray cast.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blends decently well with my skintone. This is too thick where it doesn't look very natural. Wasn't the best product but not terrible so I won't buy again. Unfortunately I read a lot of reviews and this one let me down.